main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Galaxy's Reflection (An Earth Meets Star Wars, AU, Updated 06\16\02 )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by padawan lunetta, Mar 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Here's more!

Dean and Aaron were sitting up against the back wall of their cell, discussing what they should do about their situation. Everything had happened so fast, and there were still a lot of unanswered questions. Could there really be a rebellion? And if so, was it something formidable enough to be a real threat? Dean wasn?t sure yet, and until he knew, he wasn?t about to give these people any more information. ?We need to get some more information before we can make any sort of a decision.? Dean was saying.

?Well, at least that much we can agree on.? Aaron nodded. ?Sorry about earlier, I just for some reason really wanted to trust him. I mean he looks like Luke Skywalker!?

Dean laughed. ?I know what you mean. But Aaron, you?ve got to learn to think before you speak. You told them a heck of a lot more than was ever needed.?

?Ok, I get it alright. Could we drop it now?? Aaron asked, clearly agitated.

Dean nodded. He couldn?t really hold it against him. Aaron was just...Aaron. He had always been a little too trusting of people he didn?t know too much about. Dean had often faulted him on it, but it never seemed to do much good. He wondered if his naive friend would ever learn. ?Alright Aaron, I?ll drop it.?

Aaron looked relieved. ?So what now??

There was a brief knock at the door.

The boys darted their eyes at the cell door. ?Geez! Now what do these people want?? Dean complained. ?Aaron, this time let me do the talking.?

Aaron opened his mouth to argue, but was cut off by the opening of the door. In walked three girls. Two of them Dean recognized, they were the girls who had brought them in. But the other one, Dean did not. Not bad. Dean thought to himself. It was too bad they were part of this freak organization. Dean had to admit, it had some pretty good looking chicks!

?To what do we owe this unexpected surprise?? Dean asked demurely.

The one with auburn hair, one of the ones whom Dean had already met, spoke first. ?Well, we have come to ask you two a few questions.? She seemed slightly hesitant.

?Well you can ask all you want,? Dean replied. ?But I?m not promising we?ll answer.?

The girl looked at her two companions, who simply shrugged their shoulders. She looked back at Dean. ?Alright, I suppose that?s fair enough.?

?Before you ask though, I have a few questions of my own,? Dean stated.

The one Dean didn?t recognize spoke up. ?What?s this? The prisoner?s making demands??

?Quiet Kathleen. If we want them to answer our questions, we really ought to let them ask us some of their own.? The auburn haired girl cut in. ?Alright, what do you want to know??

Dean thought for a moment. ?Well first, what are your names??

The girls seemed surprised by the question. ?I?m Trinity, and this is Sapphia and Kathleen.? The auburn haired girl replied. ?What are your names??

?Aaron and Dean.? Aaron spoke up.

?Now that we?re all acquainted. ?Why did you bring us here?? Dean began again.

Trinity sighed. ?The truth is, we did it for Kathleen?s and Sapphia?s sakes.?

Dean was incredulous. ?What, they needed dates for the weekend??

Kathleen glared. ?You could only wish.?

Dean thought he caught the slightest hint of a smile. ?Well that?s sure what it sounds like to me.?

?You didn?t let me finish.? Trinity cut in. ?I well, sort of we, were hoping you might have information about our friend.?

?So you couldn?t have asked us at the Library?? Dean snapped.

Trinity and Sapphia exchanged a glance. ?We are sorry for the inconvenience this caused you. We weren?t sure if you?d be willing to talk outside,? Trinity said apologetically.
    ?This is more than an inconvenience,? Dean muttered.

?We realize it was wrong to bring you two in here, and we do apologize for our actions,? Sapphia began. ?but there is nothing we can do about it at the moment.?

?You could let us go,? Dean snarled.

?We can?t do that, you two know too much,? Kat

2. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Hmm. What will they say? Maybe - That guy that looks like Luke Skywalker, is Luke Skywalker. Who knows? Luney knows. :)

3. padawan feline

padawan feline Jedi Master star 3

May 26, 1999
    Well all's I can say is it's about time thou evil sith!!! It isn't nice to keep people waiting so long! :p Great post, as usual. I wonder who they're taking them to... Lukie? Knowing you... ;)

4. JadeSaber

JadeSaber Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 9, 2002
    Nice update, Luney. I love the banter between the guys and the girls... very cute! :)

5. TheBalinakaBaroness

TheBalinakaBaroness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    Kathleen seemed momentarily stumped.
    :eek: I never thought I'd see the day! lol.... Great new post! Can't wait to see them swear allegiance to Mr. Skywalker and go save Mark, who by now has had to have killed every stormtroooper in Washington! ;) hee hee hee....

Thanks for the post!
    ~Baroness

6. rouge-reblekid

rouge-reblekid Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2001
    ba ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! ha!

7. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
  8. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    To tired tonight to have a good comment. I liked it. :)

9. Jedi-Kiara

Jedi-Kiara Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2002
    hehe guess who got a new screen name?! :D Keep posting!

10. Dawn

Dawn Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2002
    UPPPERS!!!!

11. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    Kathleen seemed momentarily stumped. But recovered quickly enough. ?If you really knew me, you wouldn?t be saying that.?

Ah, Kathleen! Since we *do* really know her, that was pretty funny! ;)

So now maybe they have some new allies...? Allies are always handy, even if they are the 'dumb' variety. And I liked Kath's jab about Saphia's father! I wonder how the boys are going to react to that one...

Sarah >^,,^<

12. Qwi_Xux

Qwi_Xux Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    Hehehe...very cute. ?You two!? Sapphia laughed. ?Are you always so dumb??
    :D

13. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    Just so's ya know: I'll be gone for a week, back for a few days, then gone for another week, so my posting may be erratic for a while. I'll see ya when I can! :)

Up!

Sarah >^,,^<

14. Jedi-Kiara

Jedi-Kiara Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2002
    Luney thou hast been ignoring this story! It's time to post more! We're all waiting! ;) Post or face dire consequenses!

15. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    I sent a chapter to the beta... ;)

16. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    OOOH! YAY! :D

17. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    Here it is...

Chapter 38
    EGR Headquarters, Fountain Green, Utah, USA, Earth

The next morning Trinity and Kathleen came pounding on the prisoners? cell door. The day before the girls had explained to their Imperial captives about the involvement of the New Republic in America?s soon to be worldwide rebellion. The boys had listened, but still weren?t ready to make any decisions. So Kathleen and Trinity had decided they needed to talk to someone from the New Republic. Kathleen poked her head inside the cell. ?Rise and shine sleepy imperial heads!?

There was a groan from inside the cell. ?Do you realize what time it is?? Dean?s groggy voice asked.

?Of course we do. It?s seven o?clock already!? Trinity said, poking her head in as well.

?That?s later than I thought. Are you sure it?s not six?? Aaron asked, squinting up at them.

?Of course we?re sure. Now would you two get up?? Kathleen asked impatiently.

Trinity had to stifle an incredulous snort. Kathleen wasn?t exactly an early bird herself. It was a rare occasion to find her out and about before noon, eleven if you were lucky. ?We have someone we?d like you to meet.?

Dean lifted his head. ?Give us one more hour.?

?Yeah we?re tired,? Aaron whined.

?Yeah, well we?re annoyed,? Kathleen snapped.

Trinity smirked. Kathleen was not one to trifle with in the morning. ?We?d like to move things along as soon as possible. You two could be the key to helping to rescue our friend. So the sooner we get you two convinced, the better,? Trinity explained.

?Yeah so get up!? Kathleen insisted.

Dean heaved a sigh. ?Okay, okay. No need to get all nasty. We?ll get up.?
    ?Would you mind shutting the door for a minute?? Aaron asked, sticking up his messy haired head.

Kathleen let out a sigh of annoyance. ?Fine.? She slammed the door.

Trinity raised her eyebrows. ?What?s gotten into you??

?They?re being so difficult.? Kathleen muttered, folding her arms. Counting to ten, she then banged hard on the door. ?You coming?? She shouted through the door.

?Five more minutes,? Came a muffled voice.

Having reached the limits of her temper, Kathleen threw open the door. ?No. You?re getting up now!?

Aaron groaned. ?We don?t have to.?

Fuming, Kathleen put her hands on her hips. ?Oh really? I bet I could find a pitcher of water that would make you think otherwise.?

?You wouldn?t dare,? Dean said, turning his head to look at her.

Aaron hopped out of bed. ?Okay! Geez. Come on Dean.?

Dean slowly got to his feet and the boys followed Kathleen out of the cell. Kathleen reached inside her back pockets and snapped restraints on Dean and Aaron?s hands. Dean and Aaron stared at her.

?What do you think you?re doing?? Dean growled.

?Like it or not, you?re still our prisoners, and you can?t be trusted yet,? Kathleen replied smugly.

Aaron shook his head resignedly. ?What?s the use arguing? Let?s just get this over with. Where are we going??

?To talk to someone who?ll make you believe,? Kathleen replied cryptically.

?So you people believe in brain washing?? Dean asked sarcastically.

?No, but I assure you. Once you?ve met him, you?ll have to believe,? Kathleen insisted.
    ?Whatever you say, sweetheart,? Dean replied.

They found Luke in the mess hall eating cold cereal. Kathleen marched the group straight up to him. ?What is this? A Jedi Master eating Cocoa Puffs??

Luke shrugged his shoulders. ?Is that what it?s called? They?re pretty good.? Then he nodded at her two prisoners. ?Taking them for a walk??

Trinity laughed. It was funny to see a guy that seemed so serious crack a joke.

?Did she just call you a Jedi Master?? Dean interrupted

Kathleen nodded. ?Yup. Dean and Aaron, meet Luke Skywalker.?

Both Dean and Aaron?s mouths dropped open. ?What?! No way!?

?Yeah, he?s too old,? Aaron added.

Luke gave Kathleen a look that clearly said, ?Not this again.?

Kathleen laug

18. EmilieDarklighter

Jan 19, 2002
    YAY!!! Hooray for Luney! She posted!

Poor Lukie...so clueless. ;)

Oh LUUUNNNEEEYYY...will there be Kathleen and Markie mush soon? ::puppy dog eyes::

PLEASE?!?!?!?!?

19. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    LOL. Luney that was so funny. But I do have one question? What the heck is Luke doing eating Cocoa Puffs when his SON is locked up. Come on Luke!! ;)

20. EmilieDarklighter

Jan 19, 2002
    For real, Mariah!

hehehe...I couldn't resist posting again.

I LOVE Kathleen's use of the mind control powers! That was classic. And I loved Lukie's reaction to the two boys.

"Dean, you didn?t seem to think he was a dork when you got his autograph," ROTFLOL!!

21. TheBalinakaBaroness

TheBalinakaBaroness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    Hooray! A great new post. Thanks Ms. Lunetta!

<Luke gave Kathleen a look that clearly said, ?Not this again.? >

I love all the crap that Kathleen gives the poor Jedi Master. It cracks me up! ... and the Coco Puffs - classic!

Incredibly fun post! Holding my breath for the Markie post! ;)
    ~Baroness

22. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Tsk, Tsk, Kathleen. Using Jedi Mind Tricks that way is not nice. :)

23. JadeSaber

JadeSaber Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 9, 2002
    Great post Luney!

LOL!! Kathleen and the mind control were the best!!

Whoo-hoo! Almost to Markie!! YAY!! :D

24. EmilieDarklighter

Jan 19, 2002
    Up! What is this doing on page 4!?!?!?!

25. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    HAHA! Rescue time coming up!!!! Rescues are so much fun! And the other Laura Marie will be rescued! Finally! David will be happy again!

Loved Kathleen doing the mind trick on the boys. [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.