main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Gallery emptied...

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Marmida, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marmida

Marmida Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 22, 2004
    YAY! Thanks pals!
    Labpizza. I'll put you in the watch at DA. And most of my art is fanfic related. Characterdevelopement, costumes and such. Actually I would like to make a fic written like some childrens picturebooks. Only the plot is bit more mature and so is art. Haven´t got any ideas yet thought. That should be somekind of OC story with some saga/eu characters... who knows...

FFAllie was made with charcoal pencils. I bought those pencils at summer and I just LOVE them. I just should find some time to use them... :p
    And those have been made along last summer. I not THAT fast.

2. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    Wow. I really like your stuff here, Marmida. You have talent, that is evident and looking through your thread it is evident that your skill is growing as well. Esp with face (proportions) and body language. Looking forward to another update!

3. Marmida

Nov 22, 2004
    [face_blush] Thanks Zonoma ! I've practiced a lot with reference images and now I think I'm starting to find my own style. It will be a long process though. My mind changes several times per day so it's hard to create just one style. With manga I have two styles plus chibi, then I have other big-eyes-style and one or two small eyestyles. Plus fashiondesign-style, the newest. I started to study dressmaking this fall :D[face_dancing]and it requers some new elements for me to learn, like smaller heads and longer legs.

Here is one piece more:
    Ewan... =P~

CYA!
    Marmida

4. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    Very nice work, Marmida. I especially like the ones of Ewan. I like that Dark Obi-Wan drawing. I think that is the first time I have ever seen anybody draw Obi-Wan as a Sith. I think for most people couldn't picture Kenobi falling to the darkside. He seems like such the perfect Jedi in the PT. I know he has the perfect body. ;)

Great job.

AG88

5. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    =P~Is right! I love the artistry in this piece. I would hang it on my wall!

6. Marmida

Nov 22, 2004

Jesh... I so totally agree...
    Thanks for dropping by and liking my little pieces of so called art!

Zonoma. You can print it. I give you a permission to do that if you want. :D

Now I son't have any suitable update in my mind. So:
    [:D]
    CYA later!

7. Marmida

Nov 22, 2004
  8. Jetscream

Jetscream Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2005
    Those were great!! :D Don't get mad, but I don't like Obidala... That Padmé relax was my favourite! And that Padmé manga too. :D =D=

9. Moonshadow

Moonshadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2003
    Darn it! All of your latest ones are on Deviant. :( I'm behind firewalls everywhere except home, and there I have a hideous connection.

10. Marmida

Nov 22, 2004
    Crap... :mad:
    But how firewalls effect if they are in DA? I´ve tried to keep the filesizes low, so people with slow connection can see the pics... But if it is DA's server that is the problem, then I don't think I can help...
    But I still have photobucket account, though I haven't cheked it since I registered in DA...
    I'll see what I can do, but I'm a bit busy nowdays.
    Sorry. :(

Marmida

11. NeitiPadme

NeitiPadme Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2005
    Marmida! You're very very good drawer! Those are very good! :)

12. Marmida

Nov 22, 2004
    Thanks NP! which was your favourite? just curious... :p

13. NeitiPadme

May 24, 2005
    Aah! Those are so beautiful, hard to choose a one, but I think I liked this one most :p!

14. Marmida

Nov 22, 2004
    Hmm... It came out quite well, though the background is a bit crappy. Ani is cute in that piece, isn´t he!

15. NeitiPadme

May 24, 2005
    Yes he is :p I like Padmé's dress in that pic :)

16. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Loving the latest Padme pieces, Marmida!! I think my favorite is the "casual Padme:" her pose is very relaxed and natural, and--despite all the ornate and heavy dresses we've always seen her in--I believe she'd be much more comfortable and happy in such clothing! The manga piece is very good too--wonderful coloring! And as to Obi Wan and Padme--I like to believe they were good friends: they'd known each other for a long time, and both had deep feelings for Anakin--how could they not be close...? So I see the manip as something a bit different, I suppose! Lovely new pieces!

FF

17. Marmida

Nov 22, 2004
    Thanks FF! I think Obi and Padmé ARE only very good friends. I had that thought when I 'did 'that pic.
    The others were fun to do. Manga pieces lineart was made about an year ago but I found it and couloured it (once again).

18. Starshine

Starshine Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    Amazing art work :D
    Really, amazing :p

I like it :p

19. Marmida

Nov 22, 2004
    Thank you, Starshine! I'm glad you liked!
    :D

20. Marmida

Nov 22, 2004
    And here is something new again...
    I 'got' (paid the halw myself) Wacom intuos3 drawingtablet as christmas present [face_dancing]:D[face_dancing]:pand here is couple of pieces I've done so far.

Caro, OC. I think I'm gonna use her on some OC-fic soon...

Siri in the Force.My first Oekaki...

More will come as soon as I get something worth of showing done...

21. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Siri's lovely and I also like your manipulation very much.
    Obi and Padmé........Wouldn't that be a great pair?

22. Marmida

Nov 22, 2004
    Thanks Chilla. Manips are fun to do, but I like more to just draw.

And spaeking of drawing.
    Here is my newest(and first in the net)Wallpaper!
    Darth Verra
    OC again...

And here is Obi and another OC:
    Kenobi and Grian

Both made with Wacom-tablet.

ENJOY!

23. Marmida

Nov 22, 2004
    Here is some wallies I've done. Two of them is SW, other two plain Ewan. :D

[image=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/jediA-KS/sobiwan_wallie_rebel_souls_3.jpg]
    [image=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/jediA-KS/ewan_wallie_bike_1.jpg]
    [image=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/jediA-KS/siri_wallpaper_1_net.jpg]
    [image=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/jediA-KS/ewan_snow_wallie2.jpg]

And here is something I've done with tablet:
    Pareal
    If Obi-Wan was a woman...

Hope you liked them... [face_worried]

24. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Aaack...no sooner do I ask if you have anything new, than I finally look and here it is! :oops:

I really like the Obi Wan/Siri wallpaper--it's a very nice composition, and I sort of like the fact that he has sort of a "covert approach" thing going here! ;) It's a great image of Ewan as Obi Wan--where did you find that one? The Siri piece is nice, too--the "ghosting" of the large image, with the others in focus is very nice.

And I love the drawings! Pareal is wonderful, with the "loud" purple boots (they are great boots!) and the purple braids in her hair! I like the way you've colored her--good highlights on the clothes and boots. And "female Obi Wan" looks grand! A wonderful interpretation (would Anakin have forgotten all about Padme, I wonder, if he'd had this Jedi for a Master...? [face_thinking] ;) )!

Very nice additions to your gallery, Marmida!

FF

25. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Well first off I need to give you a huge hug for having so much Sabewan. [:D]

Secondly, your art is beautiful!! I'm envious of everyone who can draw, because I'm horrible at it. :p

I can't wait to see more! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.