main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Game Club - Dec. 13th - 2:00 PM

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by IMAXPoe, Dec 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IMAXPoe

IMAXPoe Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Okay so feel free one and all to come even if it's only for a half hour. Lots of games to be played.

I have Pac Man vs. for the Gamecube now so that we can play that. I have dusted off Axis and Allies so that is an option. If you have a game you want to play please bring it or post here and we will see if anyone has it to bring. Any game is fair game here... except Monopoly :D but we may have to break that rule [face_devil]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will have brownies, pop, water, chips (Scoops in case Shelbi was wondering), cheese dip, salsa, and some other snacks. If you want something that is not listed, please feel free to bring it.

If you need directions just PM me. Feel free to show up any time between Noon and 2 PM, I'll be ready to play. Oh and if game club goes late into the night we could order Pizza for dinner.

So those are the who, what, when and where. If you need any other info feel free to PM me or post.

2. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    If the weather hits as bad as they say it will, I won't be able to attend. Living on the north side of Tulsa will cause me much grief this weekend. I hate snow.

Oh, well, as long as the power stays on I'll be able to focus on the LotR marathon! That's gotta count for something :)

3. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    Do you need me to bring my Wavebird, Gameboy SP, or any other 'cube controllers for Pacman Vs, Heath?

4. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Living in Claremore, I doubt that we would be able to attend due to the weather.

Drat! I really wanted to bring my Trivial Pursuit Admiral Piett Edition game. 8-}

5. IMAXPoe

Feb 3, 2003
    LMAO.....I was so looking forward to the Admiral Piett Edition!

Billy if you want to bring a wavebird that would give us 3. I have a SP but you might bring yours just in case my decides to blow up or something.

Feel free to come weather or no. I understand if the weather prohibits some people from making it.

6. pinata242

Apr 29, 2002
    I understand if the weather prohibits some people from making it.

Thank the Maker! I'm so happy the pressure is off. </sarcasm> :p

Seriously, I really wish I could come down there. Just for more straight up OWNAGE on Pac-Man Vs. and the RAF Super-Bombers in A&A. Go ahead and send me directions just in case something spares us Northerners from the onslaught.

7. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Don't forget that Mario Kart double-dash is now outm, if i could make it i'd rent it, but alas, i'll be at work.

8. pinata242

Apr 29, 2002
    I brought that as well the other night, but Monopoly monopolized the night. If I do make it down there, I'll bring it and a 4th wavebird.

9. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    lol, who played Monopoly? :D

10. IMAXPoe

Feb 3, 2003
    It was a

*Top Secret All Female Game*

so that us guys wouldn't have to suffer any Spousel Abuse!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2002
    Ok, I just checked in the by-laws and it says that as long as a minor has a mode of transportation, he/she may attend any events. The reason I bring this up is cause neither of my parents want to come to Game Club. My question is, is my interpretation of the by-laws correct regarding this, or am I missing something?

12. pinata242

Apr 29, 2002
    I think that's fine as long as you handle all the beer runs. 8-}

13. IMAXPoe

Feb 3, 2003
    Don't worry my wife will be there most of the time to babysit me ;) so you should be fine.
    If that's okay with your parents.

14. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2002
    Hey guys, it doesn't look like the weather is going to get as bad as they said it was. Brent, Jake, you guy might still be able to come.

15. IMAXPoe

Feb 3, 2003
    Yeah there is no snow on the roads here and barely any on the ground here at the house. How is it up by Claremore?

Hopefully more people can make it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.