main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Game Night at the apollo....wait...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by xdarthsmithiousx, Nov 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    Ok. Friday night is game night. Greg has kindly offered to bring both battlefront 1 and 2, so if anyone else wants to bring any other systems(we have a ps2 here) then feel free. I'm thinking 6-ish, maybe 7-ish, too many -ishes i know.

2. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    i love how i get consulted about plans involving my living space in advance, not.

at least jerry has kindly offered to clean the entire apartment BY HIMSELF today while i'm at work and tomorrow while Toad and I are both at doctor appointments. oh, you didn't know that you volunteered? ah yes, well, YOU DID.

P.S. i wouldn't exactly say our PS2 was game party material. it's really been on the fritz lately so someone might want to bring theirs along just in case...

3. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    Of course I'll clean the place up, thats what I do best, hahhaah.

Liz quote: "it's our one day off together, why go to a get together at ledford's house, I'd rather get together with the group"......my motivation is clear

4. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    i never said i didn't want to get together with everyone. in fact, you are correct, i said that i did want to.

yes, i also said that i had no inclination toward smoo-xing with your attorney friend (who i don't know) and his friends (who i don't know) on a friday night following a long week.

what was NOT discussed at all (and was, i believe, my original complaint) was having a get-together at our place. i have no problem with it at all, however, i see a growing trend of plans being made by you via message boards and i'm telling you right now that i'm not down with that.

"yeah, i'm listening," <click, type, clack> -Jerry

end of discussion.

5. Darth_Tater_Vader

Darth_Tater_Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    (darby again...)

"mom? dad? don't fight!"

<ducks and RUNS to avoid flying shinai>

(darby out)

6. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    no fighting, just a little argument. I should've consulted before making plans, that's all. My mistake.

7. derekm001

derekm001 Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2005
    I am a bit confused... why are you to discussing this on the boards, don't you to communicate... you live in the same house? I have seen this a few times and just makes me laugh. [face_laugh]

Sorry, I won't be able to attend tonight. Have fun... I have to fix my main PC. I got most of it finished yesterday, and I need to get it done.

< Oops.. logged in with the wrong name... :oops: >

Oh... and Darby... you can login with your ID and Password from any computer. You didn't have to use Tater_Vaders ID while on his PC. [face_peace]

8. Cruzer_Fett

Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 31, 2005
    Ah, come on Yodaa, don't ruin the fun. I've thought the same thing (living in the same dwelling = communicating off the forums). But it's just to darn entertaining. Like that movie...???...can't remember the name right now. The one with Matthew McConeh...TV crews...taping his daily life? Maybe they should think about live video streaming. Reality TV.

Plus, seeing xdarthsmithiousx get in trouble with his significant other and making the mistake he does lets me know I'm not the only one who does those kinds of things. Alas...I am normal...I think...at least my mom tells me I am!!??:oops:

9. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    "Plus, seeing xdarthsmithiousx get in trouble with his significant other and making the mistake he does lets me know I'm not the only one who does those kinds of things. Alas...I am normal...I think...at least my mom tells me I am!!??"

LOL...

...picturing Jango Fett's mom ...picturing Jango Fett as a mama's boy...

10. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    No, it's not that we don't communicate off the boards, it's just my problem of getting anxious to do something. When I think of something fun to do, I make the mistake of trying to get it going before thinking about it first.

11. Cruzer_Fett

Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 31, 2005
    Hey there's no denying it...I'm a big time MOMMA'S BOY...always have been...always will. She's the only woman who will never stop loving me no matter what terrible things I have done...ummm...I mean could have done...in my past...if I had done anthing bad...all hypothetically speaking of course! What's even worse is that my son's a big time momma's boy. Ugh! So I'm determined to make my daughter a Daddy's girl!!!

And I know you guys communicate at home it's just precious [face_beatup] seeing you be a normal couple on the forums.

And xdarthsmithiousx I know exactly where you're coming from when it comes to getting anxious and trying to get started before thinking it through.

Adios

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.