San A, TX Game Night is a go!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Hulk, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Alright peeps, here is the cheese:

It has been decided that game night will be July 30th. I believe that is a Saturday. It will be at my modest abode. If you have a board game you would like to bring, then feel free to do so. Bring snacks too. I will of course have snacks, beer for our over 21 members, juice for the under 21 members, and fun for all!!

There will be the option for XBOX and PS2 gameplay. If there is a game you'd like to try or have been itching to play, then let me know and I will be sure to try to rent it. If you have a game then bring it. There are 2 televisions to use so one group can XBOX it up and the other can PS2 all night.

Bring your favorite music too!!! If you have any questions about where I live or how to get to my place, then let me know and I will show you the way. Of course, you are welcome to show up before game night. My friends are always welcome.

Hope to see you there!!!!
  2. ObiJuan70 Force Ghost

star 3
    As long as I am off of work, I will be there !!!

-John
  3. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks for the announcement, Marselles. I will definitely be there with Wookiee cookies and other Star Wars snacks!

Lisa

4. NY_JEDI Jedi Knight

Mars,

Just PM me your address and I will be there.

Peace
    CEE
  5. DarthDan1 Jedi Knight

Ill bring my exclusive Star Wars chess set that was only released in Germany.. got lucky and was stationed there in 99 when it was released... cant find em anymore. So come on Bobby Fishers :)

DarthDan
  6. MamaJedi Jedi Padawan

I will check my work schedule and if I'm off, I'm there. I will PM you to let you know for sure. Head counts can be so helpful.;)
  7. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, that is helpful.:) People, please pm or email me if you are coming. I would like to know July 22nd if possible.
  8. ObiJuan70 Force Ghost

star 3
    I will hopefully make it there - provided I am not scheduled to work on the weekend -

Game Requests -

Halo and Halo2

Soul Calibur 2

any of the DOA games

- John
  9. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
  10. ObiJuan70 Force Ghost

star 3
    I forgot ONE KEY ONE For the PS2 - Pride Fighting Championship !!!

- John
  11. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, John, you're getting greedy there my man. Are you going to bring any of these games? I have GTA: San Andreas, Gran Turismo 4, and Tekken 5 for PS2. Tekken 5 won't do? Okay, so you want Halo, Halo 2, any of the DOA games, and now Pride Fighting Championship for PS2? Are you planning on playing all of these games?

How about Halo 2 and Pride Fighting Championship? I'll try to get those.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.