main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Game night on Saturday? Dragonmar - are you up to hosting?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthBreezy, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    I'll be in Renton on Saturday (another show at the Voctech) blocks away from Marlows place and since we didn't have an actual meeting....

2. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    I?m taking Bianca to see the Nutcracker that afternoon and we were going to finish up our Xmas shopping afterwards, so I won?t be able to make it.

But if you do get together- talk about whether Mos Everett should have it?s own Life day party on New Years Eve at my place or if you?d rather go to whatever the Seattle group is planning (so far the only thing I saw was something about a party at Paul?s but no mention of where Paul lives or if it is going to be a Seattle only thing)

3. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Personally, I'm all for tradition - we've had our life day parties at Cate's place since we formed the club...

4. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    I like Tradition too :)

5. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    I just talked to Marlow on the phone, her knee has not been heeling as well as she?d hoped so she has been home from work and without internet since Tuesday.

I told her to give Paulie a call, she is going to her mums on Saturday (with her sister driving) but should be home by 3 in the afternoon and would love to have company that night, Paulie, I will PM you her number so you can call her as well if you can.

6. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    So, did anyone manage to get together on Saturday?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.