main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatt, TN Game night(s)

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Vesper2112, Dec 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    I also see that we don't have a proper thread about our upcoming game night. At least I didn't see it when I briefly looked over the topics.

Anyway, the plan is to start a weekly game night starting on Thursday, January 13th. We're still nailing down a time, but the place will be at the Dragon Caves (comics/gaming store - 6787 LEE HWY, Chattanooga, TN - website).

The games we'll be playing will probably vary from week to week, but will mainly focus on Star Wars related games (board games, card games, miniature games, Rold Playing game, and possibly even video games). I think it was talked about that the first game we'll try out is the new Star Wars Miniature Game. I have the starter set from both the Rebel Storm series and the Clone Strike series along with several boosters from both sets, so we'll have plenty of figures to mess with. The rules are pretty easy to learn and the Dragon Caves guys sells the figures, so I'm sure they could always help out with any questions.

So, come if you can. If you have any questions, post it up and we'll get some kind of answer to you.

2. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
  3. Lord_John

Lord_John Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 2004
    Reminder bump. This Thursday night. At Dragon Caves.

4. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Thanks for the reminder John :)

5. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Looking forward to it!

6. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Game Night is TONIGHT! 7:00pm at The Dragon Caves on Lee Hwy (let me know if anyone needs directions). Lord John will be conducting a tutorial on the Star Wars RPG and we'll be creating our characters, our alter-egos, our "babies". Anyway, please come if you can. Even if you haven't been to a meeting or anything, that's fine as we're here to have fun. See ya there.

7. Jedi_Sha

Jedi_Sha Jedi Master star 5

Oct 13, 2002
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you have to start the rpg NOW? when i'm not there?!

*bawls like a baby*

have fun. i'm going to sit up here and sulk.

8. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Awww... I'm sure you can slip in on the adventure when you get back. Have fun at school! hehehehe

9. Lord_John

Lord_John Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 2004
    Game night tonight, the 13th, was spent creating characters, of which everyone is getting many a creative idea. Thank you to everyone that came and got their character underway, and to those who didn't, please come next week, Thursday the 20th, 7 PM at the DragonCaves.

10. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    OK, after discussion in the Mos Nooga Cantina, we have decided to switch our gaming time to 6:30 pm so don't forget! :D

11. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Go to www.chattooine.com for more details on what happened at the last Game Night. Also, just a reminder... anyone is free to come to these. PM me if you want more info or have any questions. Thanks!

12. SarkaVrae

Jun 3, 2004
    TOMORROW NIGHT!! Thursday, February 17, 2005!!! 6:30 PM (right?) at DRAGON CAVES!!

be there or be square...

...or just don't be there :p

13. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Yup. 6:30pm at The Dragon Caves for some Star Wars Roleplaying goodness!

14. Dallas_Valla

Dallas_Valla Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 8, 2003
    And I stick my tongue out at all of you.

15. mr_nightmarez

mr_nightmarez Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2003
    Why could it not be again this week - Arrggghhhh

I know I agreed to every other week, but it seems I always get tied up etc on the "EVERY OTHER!"

Dooooohhhhhppppp

I'm trying to clear the schedule for next week -

16. SarkaVrae

Jun 3, 2004
    mearl actually said he could've made it this week to the game night, not that it's a big deal b/c he prob couldn't make it again for some time, but maybe we should discuss having one this week? that may be hard on Vesper (i can just hear the argument at home "yeah, honey, i know i said every other week, but that's starting next week, i promise!"), but i was looking at the calendar & we don't need to have a game night the same week as our monthly meeting(especially when you factor the GalactiCon into that same week), so why not pick which weeks we want to meet for game nights so we can all try to plan around them? we can say they are "bi-monthly" instead of "every other week" and that way we could post particular dates (which may help any newbies).

what do you guys think? :)

17. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Just let me know so I can "plan ahead" (which really means testing the waters, easing into it, doing the dishes before she gets home tonight, etc).

18. Dallas_Valla

Jul 8, 2003
    Sounds good to me.

BTW, for those who haven't voted in the Paintballing thread yet over on the other boards...DO IT!

19. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Hey Dallas... When did you become Treasurer? LOL. I think someone got their info crossed along the way... (ahem) Layren....

20. Dallas_Valla

Jul 8, 2003
    AAAAHHHHH!

Hey now.

Secretary.....secretary....not treasurer. I can't even keep track of my own money, why would I want to keep track of someone else's?!

21. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Just a bump to let everyone know who wants to come... The next Game Night will be on March 10th @6:30pm at the Dragon Caves. Once again, we will be contiuing our RPG adventures, but new players are always welcome. Contact me for information.

22. KelfiusOrion

KelfiusOrion Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2004
    do i belong in here? when is the next game night? :confused:

;)

23. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Who is this? What's your operating number?

Next game night is Thursday, April 7th at 6:30pm at The Dragon Caves on Brained Road (pretty close to Ryan's).

24. mr_nightmarez

mr_nightmarez Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2003
  25. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Game Night tonight at The Dragon Caves (on Lee Hwy). Tonight we'll be doing "non RPG" games like Epic Duels, SW minis, Attacktix, etc... If you have a game you want to play, bring it! Starts around 6:30 and lasts until they throw us out (around 11:00?). See ya there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.