main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Game Night Sat. the 19th

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by dragonmar, Jun 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    Come to another Game Night on Saturday in Kirkland. I need to know who can come if you can so I can plan for it. I will give the directions to those who need them. It is really easy to get to right off 405. I have the Star Wars game of Life we can play. Let me know by Friday. Hope to see some of you then.

2. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    Directions to Game Night. Coming from the North take I-405 South. Take Exit 17-70th Pl. Turn left at the light onto N.E. 68th St. Follow the road till you see a large sign on your right that says Laurel Park. After the sign take the next drive on your right it will say Laurel Park Condominiums and the rental prices on it. Take the first left as you come in. My apartment is the last one on the left you can see the patio it has a white table and plants on it. I will have something indicating Mos-Everett on it. Just shout into the open door and I will let you in as there is a security door. For parking there may be some spaces on the right that have no numbers, if there are none available you can park along the right side of the curb where other cars are parked.
    From the South take Exit 17 stay in left lane,turn left at the light staying in left lane. Turn left at the next light where it says 70th Pl. Stay on the right going through the next light onto N.E. 68th st. follow the rest of the directions above. Hope to see you all there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.