main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Game Night Tonight @ Kasey_Kenobi's

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Kasey_Kenobi, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Hey gang,
    The game night has been moved to my place. When you arrive, you will see why! Please show up tonight around seven and expect a great time.

Kasey

PS Make sure for all those who have game systems that said they'd bring them to do so. Josh, bring your gamecube!

2. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    I cannot attend, I have been promising a friend in Caldwell I would visit for about six months now, so tonight is the night. Thanks for the invite though Kasey.

3. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    Sorry. I can't make it...

4. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    Yeah, whats with that Marc?!

5. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    Had fun last night guys. Thanks to everyone for coming. Having that screen really made things intense!

6. Darth-Viper3k

Darth-Viper3k Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    yea... didn't make it b/c I had to work
    heh

hate my new days off too, thurs/sun, really sucks sometimes

7. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    Its all good Tim. Just make it when you can. Even if that is very limited, you can do only what you can do right? We should get another game of Axis and Allies or Risk in sometime soon.

8. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    Congrats to the Winner of the Golden Lightsaber to Kasey. I had a good time just to let people know the pics of the night are on the website.

Link here

I also updated the random pics with some new random 2007 stuff. Reminder if you have any pics you want in there send them to me.

9. Darth-Viper3k

Apr 17, 2005
    I don't know about Risk myself
    theres just something about money in games that makes me feel like I have more choices in what I do... makes me feel better or something

anyways
    definatly another game of Axis & Allies sometime
    I have Thursdays and Sundays off so if its possible for us to get together on those days for a game it'd be fantastic!

10. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    I wouldn't mind another game of Axis and Allies either. Let me work on this, stay tuned...

11. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Tim what time you get off on Saturday Nights? Cause we may be able to plan some events for when you get off and you do know your GF would be welcome to come as well.

That way you still have Sundays off for you GF or for anything elese you may need them for.

12. Darth-Viper3k

Apr 17, 2005
    7pm on Sat
    well technically we're only schedualed till 6:30 but we're allowed 10hrs of overtime per week.. so....

13. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    well most our events start at 7 pm, but if it meant that you would be able to come i am sure we could always start them at 7:30 pm we were going to start doing this anyways for Eric but that still depends if we have members who need the extra half hour. let us know Tim we would love to see you more often.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.