main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Game Night

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Apr 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    The other game thread's become so convoluted I thought I would start fresh.

It was decided at the climb last night to play come cards this Friday night. Im good for CCG and TCG, so if we wanted to kick it off around 7 in the villiage lobby? Considering I haven't played CCG in 3 years, by the time Jayna and Lady-E are done with work we may be done with one game :p How does this sound?

2. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Unfortunately, I had forgotten that I am planning on helping with a school event Friay night that starts at 9pm (right after my office hours). That pretty much counts me out of game night with you guys. Sorry!

3. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    aw, well have fun! :)

4. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Well, if you guys are still getting together, perhaps after I help set up I could head over and at least watch or get help with deck building or something. I guess setting up won't take too long. We'll see...

5. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Well what are you doing? I think we could manage to play for a while ;) I have a new Dark Side and Light Side deck for both TCG and CCG that I'm itching to get into.

6. Commander_Clone

Commander_Clone Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    I will be at the event also on Friday night, and will be unable to make it.

Sorry guys

7. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Well, it's actually an ERRSA game night. I will have to help set it up at 9, but I don't know what else they will be needing me for. I honestly can't say.

8. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    What if a bunch of Beachtroopers happen to stage an invasion??? ;) Wasn't Lady_E talking about doing a TCG tourny?

9. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Well, Lady-E is the one in chage of this whole thing, so she will probably be unavailable this Friday.

As far as an invasion goes, this is going to be an event for on campus students. I'm sure no one would mind if you wanted to join in- there will be boards games, video games, and you could probably play CCG there, but since you guys live off campus, I don't think you will be eligible to win any prizes or anything.

10. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    A Jedi needs not prizes to have a blasty good time :) We'll prolly just use the room that we used last time though, if it's cool with you 'on campus' folk :)

11. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Ok, with the advent of rock climbing Sunday, and the low turn out expectancy Friday night, game night is cancelled. Maybe next Thursday??

12. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Seeing as how there is no classes on Friday (except physics because my teacher's a freak), I'm thinking Thursday might just work for me. That's tentative, of course. :)

13. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Ah Padawan, all life is tentative. I get done around 2pm, but I have to spend that whole weekend seriously studying. But after Wednesday at 10am, GAME ON!!!! :cool:

14. Commander_Clone

Commander_Clone Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    I want to play too. COunt me in.

15. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Aight man, sounds good. Try to drag Lady_E with ya. She still owes me a tie breaker!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.