Game Nights at Triple Play this Summer

Discussion in 'Memphis, TN' started by otisdodge, May 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthMule Jedi Master

star 3
    Am I late?

Actually, I was free at 8:30 last night, but I figured by the time I did get out there everyone would be leaving anyhow.

I was looking forward to having cookies, and Elliott teaching me about mini's.

Oh, well. Hopefully I will be able to make the next one.

Time slips away too fast to be able to do everything I want to do. I need an assistant me to help out!! Of course, that would mean cloning myself, and that would thusly mean 'double the trouble.'
  2. Valeska Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well Kevin, you're in luck! Here at Muppet Labs we have the Clone-A-Mule program. We are about to try it on Beaker.

Mimimimi mimi mimi mimooo.

Beaky, you never told me you had two of those!
  3. Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    [face_laugh]

Two of Kevin? The only thing I could think of that would be scarier is two of me. :p
  4. Valeska Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey Kevin, that means you'd have someone to share Mulie duties leaving you more free time to hit on single moms at events!
  5. Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Uh-oh. Am I going to have to make MILF-Man costumes for both you and Sal?
  6. DarthMule Jedi Master

star 3
    Finally, someone who recognizes my power of manipulative evil as I slowly work my plans to dominate this pathetic planet and make it my own.

(Free parking and utilities for ALL MY FRIENDS!!!)

(and free chocolate).
  7. DarthMule Jedi Master

star 3
    No, not single moms. I like for other folks to be responsible for kids. I've never even had a pet that lasted more than a year, so no kids for me.

In the meantime, legal age is 18 years old, right??

Outta the way, Mom!
  8. Valeska Jedi Knight

star 2
    Age of consent might even be 17 in TN. I know it is in MO.
  9. DarthMule Jedi Master

star 3
    Hmm...I think I'm moving to Missouri.
  10. Timewalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    No need tr trek to MO, Kev, just head across the border. According to www.ageofconsent.com both MS and Ark are 16. TN is 18.

-Joe (you sickos)
  11. DarthMule Jedi Master

star 3
    LOL!! There's a whole website dedicated to such a topic?! Good grief, is there anything that is NOT on the web??

I didn't realize I was legal at 16, because I had a neighbor and she...who...nevermind.
  12. StarBlazerM31 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I always seem to come in on the tail-end of very ODD conversations. :p

-Darth Grace [face_skull]
  13. DarthMule Jedi Master

star 3
    That's okay if you're late on this conversation, considering you're at least 16 in Mississippi and Missouri, and 18 in Tennessee!

(I so silly.)
  14. StarBlazerM31 Jedi Knight

star 2
    *L*

Yeah. In the words of my late grandfather "I'm free, white, and 21!!!!"

Er...no offense...if that offends anyone.

-Darth Grace [face_skull]
  15. Valeska Jedi Knight

star 2
    Nice to know I can take part in such high brow conversations. ]-}
  16. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    **casts shield charm before Kelly can throw something...**

I can't make it tonight. I can't get away from work. Various issues (including drunk co-workers) have made work complicated and I can't get away today. I still hope to come up on Saturday.

SORRY

I'm not cancelling this officially--anyone is welcome to got to Triple Play as always and play or hang out, but if fewer people show up, don't expect Kevin to stay open late.
  17. Timewalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Bummer Jacob. I know you live for these nights.
    We plan to stop by for a little while. We're already in town for work, and I need to give some info to Kevin.

-Joe
  18. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Isn't that just the way? You there and I can't?

Shoulda come anyway. ____wad got drunk at lunch again. I left work at 2:30. :mad:
  19. Timewalker Jedi Knight

star 3
  20. Valeska Jedi Knight

star 2
    Had a good time last night, though I was a bit distracted. I think Kevin was more worried about the Pokemon kids than us old fogies relegated to the table at the front (away from the kids.) The party broke up not long after Qui Gon Tim. Everyone else left around 8:20 (including the kids.) See whoever shows up to Drive in night on Saturday.
  21. DarthMule Jedi Master

star 3
    Jacob, you'll have to tell me the story about whoever it is getting drunk at lunch.

I want to be able to do that, but I don't drink really.

So...when IS the next meeting, or did I miss it (again) because I have a horrible time keeping up with my schedule. I missed taking Muley downtown this morning to be on Fox 13 for the Big Scoop, because I had to go to work. HAD to. Hate HAVING to go to work. Blah.
  22. Valeska Jedi Knight

star 2
    No idea. Whoever is in charge of this thing should talk to Kevin at Triple Play about his plans before we schedule another one.

[face_thinking]
  23. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    The next game night is tentatively planned for August 25. But I wasn't there to talk to Kevin, so we will keep everyone posted as plans are solidified.

Who was there? How was it?
  24. Valeska Jedi Knight

star 2
    Qui Gon Tim, Echo7Solo, both halves of KellRob, Timewalker, and I were there. (I think that's everyone. Up to you to decipher it.) It was fun. We sat around talking and telling stories the entire time.

[face_laugh]
  25. kellrob Jedi Knight

star 2
    Jacob, hate that we missed you due to lackies at work. Hope to see you at drive in night.

Kevin informed us last night that he will be heading to Ft. Lauderdale, FL in about 2 weeks. :_| We don't know anything about new managment or possible ownership. I do think it would be wise, once we find out, for a delegation to make the trip to Triple Play (or whatever it may be) and speak with the new person(s). Explain what who we are and what we have been doing and would like to continue to do. I would be more than happy to be in this group, but I think Jacob and Elliott (because they are our game guys)and Emperor Palpatim (he's the prez)at least should be there also. (of course, whenever everyone is available) Any one else who could make it, it would show how much we support this event and the store.

Just a suggestion.

Kelly
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.