Memph, TN Game Nights at Triple Play this Summer

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by otisdodge, May 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mistoffelees Jedi Knight

star 1
    personally, i'd like to continue having game nights. even if you're not interested in games, it's a great excuse to get together with other fan force members. i've really enjoyed game nights so far, and i think it would be a shame to discontinue them just because triple play closed down.

tim - if you do find that e-mail you can give me the information and i can talk to the owners about setting up a game night.
  2. DarthMule Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey, folks. Here's some info fer ya:

There is a library on Highland Street next to the University of Memphis with a pretty BIG meeting room upstairs. The MSCA has held some quarterly meetings there in the past. That area is basically the center of the city (which is why I moved into an apartment near there), and is accessible pretty quickly from all points in about 20-30 minutes (I can get to Wolfchase Mall in about 15-20 minutes). Just a suggestion for you gamers.
  3. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4

I think this is a computer gaming center in Cordova.
  4. Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    That's the one. I'm glad you still had it, Jacob.
  5. TK_1427 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I went to Game Stop today and seen that 3X was empty. I had no idea that Kevin was leaving. I was a little stunned to see it gone. :(
  6. Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I know what you mean, Chuck. He never found a buyer, so he just shut it down. I hated to see Kevin go, but I hope he has better success in Florida.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.