main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Memph, TN Game Nights at Triple Play this Summer

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by otisdodge, May 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mistoffelees

Mistoffelees Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2005
    personally, i'd like to continue having game nights. even if you're not interested in games, it's a great excuse to get together with other fan force members. i've really enjoyed game nights so far, and i think it would be a shame to discontinue them just because triple play closed down.

tim - if you do find that e-mail you can give me the information and i can talk to the owners about setting up a game night.

2. DarthMule

DarthMule Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2003
    Hey, folks. Here's some info fer ya:

There is a library on Highland Street next to the University of Memphis with a pretty BIG meeting room upstairs. The MSCA has held some quarterly meetings there in the past. That area is basically the center of the city (which is why I moved into an apartment near there), and is accessible pretty quickly from all points in about 20-30 minutes (I can get to Wolfchase Mall in about 15-20 minutes). Just a suggestion for you gamers.

3. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004

I think this is a computer gaming center in Cordova.

4. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    That's the one. I'm glad you still had it, Jacob.

5. TK_1427

TK_1427 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2003
    I went to Game Stop today and seen that 3X was empty. I had no idea that Kevin was leaving. I was a little stunned to see it gone. :(

6. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    I know what you mean, Chuck. He never found a buyer, so he just shut it down. I hated to see Kevin go, but I hope he has better success in Florida.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.