GameCon RPG Session

Discussion in 'Spokane, WA' started by Corvalis, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corvalis Jedi Knight

star 2
    I have selected a spot at Table 20 from 11am to 4pm on Saturday Jan 16th. I have listed it as 8 spots only. Right now it is pending approval, but I will let you guys know when they update it so you can sign up if you'd like.

As a note to the folks who have Fellstar (the first campaign)characters, it is listed as pregen characters only, but for you guys, I'd allow you to bring your Fellstar characters since it's the same time frame and setting. But only if you sign up.
  2. roxez Jedi Knight

star 3
    I know that friday I have work, but the saturday after I am game. I think Nat and I will try to make it.

I also am wondering if I should sign up and do a Ghostbusters d6 game. It would have to be Saturday or Sunday based on my work, if Saturday it would be pretty much right after Dave's session, if he wanted to play Ghostbusters.

What do you guys think? who wants me to try out a Ghostbusters campaign?
  3. -JediClone- Jedi Master

star 2
    I'd sign up for play both games.
  4. Corvalis Jedi Knight

star 2
    The game is approved, if you want to sign up. I'd love to sit in while you ran Ghostbusters d6, however, Saturday Deanna and I have a dinner date at 6pm, so if you do run it after my game, I won't be able to play in your campaign.

Sorry about New Years too, about 9:30, as I was at Deanna's, I got super tired. I barely had enough energy to drive home and hop into bed.
  5. roxez Jedi Knight

star 3
    I might be able to do Sunday, but I have to wait until next Thursday to see what my schedule is at Target. I think I'd be free but I am not sure.
  6. -JediClone- Jedi Master

star 2
    I found Dave's game and clicked on it. It gave me an form to email my name and email adress (to I assume Dave) and request to join.

That's all I had to do to reserve a spot, right?

EDIT: Never mind. I got an email back to confirm the registration.
  7. Corvalis Jedi Knight

star 2
    I've already signed up for a couple games during the Con. Here's how you reserve a spot.

You should double click the event you want to sign up for, which will open the event details window.

Then click on the "Participants" tab. There will be a link that says "My Participation Options", you should click that, and a button will appear for you to "Join" the event.

That puts you on the Invited list, and I believe from the "My Control Panel" page either the GM or youself can accept the invitation and be on the reserved list for the event.

I only have 8 spots for this game, and it is next weekend, so the sooner you reserve your spot, the better.

I do have your name on the list for one seat Chris, thanks!
  8. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
  9. Corvalis Jedi Knight

star 2
    Looks like fun, but I can't do it because of the time on Saturday.

I hope there's a spot for Bevan to run GB at GameCon!
  10. roxez Jedi Knight

star 3
  11. Corvalis Jedi Knight

star 2
    You're going to have to run this one day so I can play!

And does this mean I can count on the death-stick dealer to be in my game?
  12. roxez Jedi Knight

star 3
    You could always tell Deanna she really wants to blow off a dinner date and play Ghostbusters with you... ;)

You want Vaya in your game?

What level? DO I need to adjust it any?
  13. Corvalis Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'd love to have both of you join in! Shouldn't need to adjust any level.
  14. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
    As a reminder, anyone who played my extension brought their Fell Star characters up to level 5.
  15. Corvalis Jedi Knight

star 2
    Looks like my friend Chad Davis signed up as well. He ran a Saga game at Spocon last year, which Chris played in. He's also in my regular Sunday group, and is definitely more familiar with Saga than I am. I'm really looking forward to having him join us!
  16. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    Time to dig out my Twi'lek.
  17. roxez Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think I might sit out Dave's game, unless it's the day of and he doesn't have enough people. Nothing against you Dave, but I was thinking that we want to have as many new people play our two games as possible. Otherwise, we're spending money to just have our usual group play when we could easily do that for free.

I'll have my Vaya sheet with me though, just in case. ;)

18. Corvalis Jedi Knight

star 2
    So far we have Mason, Chris, Nat, Chad, and hopefully you. Honestly, as this is my first con GMing, I'd love to have as many people I've played with before as possible. Another reason is that it's one less person I have to worry about keeping the peace with or adapting to their play styles. Even if we only sit two or three new people, it would still be awesome! So consider yourself invited to join! I'm going to talk to the rest of my regular Sunday group tomorrow and see who'll come out to play as well.

But if you still want to sit out, that's cool too. I've signed up as a GM for SpoCon, and I might be running Saga then as well, which you're welcome to join.
  19. roxez Jedi Knight

star 3
    If you need the last player, I'll join in, but again, I am hoping for both our games that we have a few con goers that will try and just sit down at the beginning.
  20. Corvalis Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well, as of last night, the count was:

1. Chris
    2. Mason
    3. Chad (from my sunday group)
    4. Nat
    5. Craig (from my sunday group)
    6. David (from my sunday group)

So there's only two spots left. The maybe's are:

1. Bevan
    2. Bob (from my sunday group)
    3. Alfredo
    4. Nate
    5. Denise (from my sunday group)
    6. Rob (chad's friend)

I think I'm probably going to have to either expand the group by about 4 people and get another table, which I'm not sure I want to do because running 8 of you was tough enough, I can't imagine the issues with 12, or just limit it to 8 and hope no one else registers.

21. Corvalis Jedi Knight

star 2
    They gave me two tables, I'm uping the participants to 12.
  22. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    It's looking like I'll need to work Saturday. So I've cancelled my spot. :(
  23. Corvalis Jedi Knight

star 2
    Aw! Oh well, it was glad to think about seeing your twi again! Anyways, I'm running 12 spots (which is slightly insane) so the more reservations the merrier!
  24. Corvalis Jedi Knight

star 2
    As of this morning, I have six people reserved for this event! (I see mike crilly on their twice, but since one of my sunday group has said yes and not signed up, it all works out)

So Bevan, I would love to have you there if you can make it!

And anyone else that wants to come. A couple of the maybe's have dropped out, but that's okay.

So far, the yes's are:
    Mason
    Chad
    Chris
    Mike
    Dave
    Craig

And the maybe's are:
    Bevan
    Nat
    Alfredo
    Rob
    Denise
  25. roxez Jedi Knight

star 3
    Okay, I'll see if I can find my character sheet

Edit: Dave, for some reason I can't join your game on the website. I don't know why. Anyway, I will be there, just not on the official roster.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.