main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games: RPG Forum Administration and Announcements

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by dp4m, Feb 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MethaneDealer

MethaneDealer Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 9, 2003
    Yeah, I'd have to agree with DP there, there are worlds of difference between the two if CRPG is what I think you're talking about (Computer RPG I assume), namely the number of possibilities. And I'll leave it at that. If that's not what you meant, then just ignore my post.

2. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    New topic -- should we allow other RPG (P'n'P) systems? (e.g. d20 Modern, Babylon 5, Rifts, etc.) discussions here, or should we stick entirely with SWRPG (WEG/WOTC)?

3. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    I think we should do the same thing the Videogames forum does and allow more game systems.

4. Tremaniac

Tremaniac Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    I'd say stick with SW. This is a StarWars fan site, and this forum is an extension of StarWars fandom. If people want to discuss other games, perhaps we could link them to RPG.net or something?

5. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    NOTE: Name color changes will occur tomorrow. I'm still around, if you were all worried... :)

6. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    [image=http://www1.theforce.net/jc/icons/miscellaneous/20_sided_dice-OBIX1.gif]

Yay! d20!

7. The Gatherer

The Gatherer Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 2, 1999
    Cool, a link to the SWFA... hey, I am a member! ;)

8. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    Good grief, a guy doesn't come in here for a while and the sticky thread falls off. What have y'all done to the place? :p

I have no problems with allowing discussion of other types of RPGs in this forum, but, as this is a SW site, it may be a reasonable idea to limit the number of non-SW topics, so that the focus stays on SW.

9. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    You may all bow down and thank me for the d20 Aurabesh icon request (as posted on the Wizards site originally).... ;)

10. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    For those of you monitoring Comms and/or other Forums, I have no intention of leaving.

So that will either please you or not, but take it for what it's worth. ;)

11. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    As a note to those whom it might concern: we will be picking up all traffic for the WOTC SW Miniatures game here as well starting... now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.