main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp GAMES

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by SithapprenticeDJ, Feb 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    Jason and I went to check out the new Walmart in Epping NH last Saturday and we were looking at the magazines. Playstation magazine had an article on Battlefront and it looked awesome. I think you can be the Rebels or the Empire. Does anybody know when this game is coming out for the Playstation two. I'm stuck again on Knights Of The Old Republic. I'm in the sewers and I'm facing the Rancor right now but I don't know how to defeat it. If anybody has any ideas on how to defeat it it would be greatly appreciated. I got past all of the duelists except for Bendak Starkiller. I don't have any idea how to beat him.

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey guys, here's a link for Battlefront that has a trailer. Looks pretty cool!

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/battlefront/

3. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    Hey guys nevermind about the help on KOTOR because I printed out an online guide to help me with the game. The answer was really simple and I can't believe it was under my nose. I checked out some screens on Republic Commando and they looked pretty good. They said the game is more like HALO than Ghost Recon and they were skeptical about the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.