main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Gameworks lunch/Quantum of Solace on November 22

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Mos_Eisleian_Radio, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    This Saturday, November 22, join Chicago Force for lunch at that gaming mecca of Schaumburg, Gameworks. That will be at approximately 3:30 P.M. as Book Club members will be heading there from Barnes & Noble. Gameworks has some fun games including Vertical Reality featuring video hot air balloons and is both a game and a ride. Gameworks is at 601 N. Martingale Rd., Ste. 115, in Schaumburg.

Then, we'll head to Streets of Woodfield to see the 6:15 P.M. showing of Quantum of Solace which is supposed to feature the trailer for next year's Star Trek movie. Buy your ticket in advance at Fandango.com. We'll try to get there 30 to 45 minutes beforehand to get good seats. Streets of Woodfield is at 601 N. Martingale Rd., Ste. 105, in Schaumburg.

Hope you to see you there!

Phil

2. ObiWanBottari

ObiWanBottari Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    I went to see "Quantum of Solace" here in Chicago last weekend, and saw the trailer for the "Star Trek" movie. It looks pretty damn interesting. Makes me want to slip into something more comfortable, like a Klingon forehead...
    Yours in the 4rz,
    Liobi

3. MusicTrooper

MusicTrooper Jedi Master star 4

Feb 22, 2005
    Thanks for the info on the trekkie film, I am kinda interested in that one too.

have heard unkind comments about the Bond one tho....

expect that I will see both eventually

4. jediprincess77

jediprincess77 Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 2006
    Ahhh! What a totally awesome day! I can't believe I have to miss it... :( :( :( I have to teach that day & won't even get back until after 3.

I'm so bummed!!! Have fun everybody!

5. ThomSolo

ThomSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 21, 2002
    ...wait, there's a new Star Trek movie coming out?

I just ordered my QoS tickets through Fandango... almost forgot about them, because I've been offline for a week now. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.