main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Story Gamiel's Marvel Drabbels

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Gamiel, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Gamiel

Gamiel Force Ghost star 6

Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  2. Gamiel

Dec 16, 2012
    A scene taking place in the Marvel multiverse on an alternative Earth. I will maybe expand on it in the future.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The story so far: When
    Danni Rand was 9 she lost her parents in the Himalayas while she survived thanks to being taken in by the people of Kingdom of Spiders. From there she left 10 years later after having been reborn from a spider’s womb.

Returning to USA to retake what her parents left her; Danni has to fight for the right for her part of the company her father created. Then she has to fight the evil forces that has infiltrated the company and used it as a front.

Her martial art is one of horrors inconceivable to mortal men. She was born Daniela Rand. She has since changed.

Bride of Nine Spiders, the Living Weapon!

Colleen looked sleepy-eyed at her phone; the time was 03:54 a.m. What was it that had awoken her at this godforsaken hour? Then the door bell rung again and she know.

Groaning she got up from her sofabed, gave herself a moment to steady herself before going and knocking on her roommates’ bedroom door.

“Whasup”, slurred Misty as she opened the door, a bit too fast to have been asleep when Collen knocked.

“Somebody at the door.”

“Ehe, so that what it was. I’ll grab my gun.”

The building had become much safer after Danny had brought it and installed now doors allover but that did not mean that they would not take precautions if somebody come calling in the middle of the night.

With the now armed (if missing her bionic right arm) Misty at her side, Collen looked through the peephole.

“It’s Danni.”

“Don’t she know what hour it is?”

“No idea but she is doing her lost puppy thing.”

“Groan, I hate when she do that. Oh, well lets open.”

The two roommates had seen Danni, laughing in cold merriment as she jumped into hordes of enemies or faced inhuman threats, and walk away from those battles victorious. Daniela Rand was the Bride of Nine Spiders, a Living Weapon capable of destroying men as easily mentally as physically. Her heart pumped the coldest blood imaginable and horrors inconceivable to mortal men.

They both know this but somehow Danni could look so awkward and lost when not into combat or threatening someone.

“Do you know what time it’s”, asked Misty, in that intense voice you have when you are trying to shout and whisper at the same time, as Collen opened the door, “and stop making me feel sorry for you. You’re a rich white gal who’s actually doing the ‘mighty whitey’ thing. I shouldn’t feel sorry for you.”

Danni blinked, made an ‘oh’ face and said “Sorry, was not thinking”, while somehow looking even more awkward and lost.

How does she do it, wondered Misty, “So your normal state of mind then.”

“Sorry, but… well. Things have happened and I need to speak to somebody and… Jessica can you come here?”

A young woman steeped into the view from the doorframe, she seemed to be in her mid- too upper-twenties, good-looking and had that kind of face that made it possible to play part-Asian, Latino, Middle-Eastern or Mediterranean and nobody would complain. She was dressed in some kind of tight, green jumpsuit, partly covered by a damaged, blue-grey hoody with a stylized spider on.

“Girls, this Jessica Drew. She’s… a spider warrior like me. She’s in need of a place to stay… and I was thinking that my apartment might not be the best.”

Collen groaned, “I’ll make some tea. New-girl, any preferences?”

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  3. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The NSWFF Manager With The Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    I know the basics about Iron Fist and not much more, I'm afraid - but I like your alternate universe here, with the ladies taking in Jessica. I am definitely intrigued by this opening, and can't wait to see more on this vein - or, any more of your drabbles. [face_thinking] :) =D=

Gamiel likes this.
  4. Gamiel

Dec 16, 2012
    A scene taking place in the Marvel multiverse on an alternative Earth. I will maybe expand on it in the future.

This have previously been posted in the [Multi-Fandom] Gamiel's Drabbles thread but I have decided to repost the Marvel drabbles I have posted there here.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Crule's challenge

He is called Crule. Crule the Slayer. Crule the Wanderer. Crule Lord of Carnage. Crule the Beginning of the Blood River. He is an External, a kind of mutant with practical-immortality as one of their powers, in Crule’s case he also has superhuman physical abilities, claws and purple tinted skin. His earliest memories involve fighting against people with stone weapons, in a land that was eaten by the desert long ago, and he has spent his long existence going from one battle to another, always looking for a new kill, a new challenge. And that’s why he had walked into Wakanda and continued toward it’s heart, because he wanted a challenge and the priest-king of Wakande, the Black Panther, have always been good sport. That’s why he had challenged and killed three of the earlier carriers of the title; the last time was sometime after he had killed on both sides of U.S.A.’s Civil War.

As of yet, had had not been able to get to the current priest-king, instead warriors and guards from different tribes and societies had stood in his way. They had developed new weapons and defences since last time he was here but in the end they all fell to quickly to truly entertain him.

He screamed out a challenge: “Black Panther! Come and face me! Or watch more of your subjects blood paint my skin!”

His answer was not the appearance of the Black Panther but a sudden pullback of the forces that had been coming toward him and a shaking of the ground. At the end of the now empty street a herd of rhinos was running toward him, with armed riders on their back.

Crule smiled, now this might actually entertain him.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  5. Gamiel

Dec 16, 2012
    Thanks, my main inspiration was the Iron Fist TV-series (and some of my problems with it), the classic Iron Fist comics (the intro is a variation of the intro the comics had on the first page), and The Immortal Iron Fist saga.

6. Gamiel

Dec 16, 2012
    Tales of the Spider-'verse: A child left behind
    Part 1

After a dangerous family of interdimensional vampires started hunting spider-totems, Spider-Men, -Women and Others from across the multiverse banded together for their own survival. In the end they were victorious but at a high cost, many of them had fallen during the conflict and many worlds now lacked some, if not all of their spider-totems. This is a story from one of those worlds…

London, England, United Kingdoms, Earth-774

Somebody was following Sarah Stacy, somebody good. She had been doing all that they do in the comics, on the telly and in the books but they were still following her. She would not have known she was followed if it was not for her sixth sense constantly telling her.

Well, lets see how you do against this.

She quickly ran into the alley and then jumped toward one of the walls, bounced from it and then repeated the process against the other wall. It took her four bounces to get to the roof. After landing on the roof (in a way that she admitted to herself could have gone better) Sarah looked down, she wanted to see her shadow’s reaction when s/he entered the ally.

“Impressive”, said a voice a bit above her. Sarah jumped backward and found herself slipping on the wet roof, which lead to her landing on her rear.

“Less impressive.”

“Hey, it ain’t my fault I can’t get good shoes, bastard”, retorted Sarah toward the person hovering in the air. Now she got a good look at the flyer, it was one of the Scarlet Knights, RAF’s own superhero-squad. “An’ why’re you following me? You stalker!”

The Scarlet Knight did not seem impressed by Sarah’s falls bravado.

“Actually, I’m just one of a team that has been trying to keep up with you Miss Stacy. You have done a surprisingly good job for somebody your age.”

“Great, so there’s more of you creeps. An’ what do you an’ you’re U.N.I.T. friends what with me.” Unlike her angry outside Sarah’s inner monologue went something like: Please don’t kidnap me. Please don’t experiment on me. Please don’t just make me disappear. Please don’t brainwash me and turn me into a weapon. Please don’t turn my life into a ‘The Prisoner’-rerun

“To be able to tell you that we, that’s MI-13, know about you and your abilities and we want to talk to you about it. Here“, the Knight, who had lowered herself to just be hovering above the shingles, produced a card, “call the number on this card and we can discuss a time and place for a proper meeting. The reason we did not come to you directly is because we know that many people don’t want their neighbourhood or even loved ones to know that they have powers. If you don’t want to you don’t need to tell your parents about this, at least for the first meeting. You can come alone and just discuss what you want to do with your abilities. If you want to keep them hidden and continue your normal everyday life, you can. But come and listen to the other possibilities before deciding. With that said, I bid you a good day.” The Knight made a moment, something between a wave and a salute, before moving upward in the sky and then gained speed as flow north.

-x-x-x-x-

“That you Sarah”, called aunt Nancy from the kitchen.

“Yea, it’s me”, Sarah kicked of her shoes,

“Allright, have you been out with your friends?”

“Something like that”, hang up her jacket and moved toward the stairs, “I’m going to my room, call me when it’s dinner.”

“Okay. I hope you didn’t eat anything while out, I’ve three pies in the oven and one more to go for after dinner.”

Sarah stopped at the top of the stair to shout down, “Sounds good. An’ na, I’ven’t eaten anything,” and then went to her room and throw herself unto the bed and put on the radio. For at last three songs she just lay there, before fishing put the card from her pocket. For some time she just looked at it before reaching for the phone on her bedside table.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: as mentioned at the beginning of this story so is it supposed to take place in 1980's England, if people see things that don't fit with that (like Americanisms) just tell me.

Also I work with the premise that many of the alternative realities visited in What if... comics are not exactly the same as the standard Marvel Earth one (a.k.a. Earth-616) up to the "what if point", so that's how I can have the Scarlet Knights appear in 1987 for example, and some other notable differences from Earth-616 in later chapters.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  7. Gamiel

Dec 16, 2012
    Tales of the Spider-'verse
    A Marvel fanfic

(This have previously been posted in the [Multi-Fandom] Gamiel's Drabbles thread)

After a dangerous family of interdimensional vampires startedhunting spiders, Spider-Men, -Women and Others from across the multiverse banded together for their own survival. Many fell in the conflict, and now a small team of those who survived use their powers to shoulder the responsibility of the fallen as the WEB-WARRIORS

Part 1

Salem Center, Westchester County, New York, USA, Earth-93070
    ---------------------------
    The first rule of Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters’ basketball was: no powers (or at least don’t get caught using them); the second rule was: be on the team with Sam.

Samuel ‘Sam’ Guthrie may not be the most coordinated of them but he made it up by being the tallest and having the longest reach. That meant that any team with him on was the most likely to win.

Right now that teams was Blue (Xi'an, Sam, Kitty, Rahne, Tabby), which meant that Red (Dani, Bobby, Amara, Doug, Rusty) had to work harder. The referees was Chance and Taki.
    They were fifteen minutes in and Blue team was leading when Xi’an missed a pass and the ball bounce out of the court, as the New Mutants stopped what they were doing as the ball was no longer in play the realised that a somebody was walking down the road toward the main building.

“Who’s that”, wondered Sam.
    “Don’t know.”
    “Don’t recognise her.”
    “No idea, but she looks hot.”
    “Bobby!”
    “Xi'an”, said Tabby, “You go and talk to her.”
    “Why me?”
    “You are the oldest, duh.”

Since she could not find any argument against that, Xi’an found herself walking toward the stranger. She seemed to be around Xi’an’s age, good-looking in the gymnastic way, had a rather big fluffy hairdo and was dressed a bit strange for Xi’an but nothing that really stood out.

“Hello, I’m Xi'an Coy Manh, one of the students here. Can I help you?”
    “Yea, you can”, New York accent thought Xi'an as she tried to remember if they know of anybody fitting the person in front of her, “I want to talk to the teachers”, as she said the last the stranger raised her arm to show her hand, which suddenly turned black with blue patterns and her fingers now ended in claws.

-x-x-x-x-x-

April Parker recognised most of the people that were in the office with her, even if they all were different from her own world’s versions. The one she know from the news was Ororo Munroe (her world’s UN environment ambassador), Lilandra (looking strange in human clothing instead of the garbs of the Shi’ar Empress) and Kurt Wagner (in his first uniform instead of the Euro-Force one she was used to); Charles Xavier, Peter Rasputin and Anna-Marie Rankin she only know from photos and stories. Of the two people she did not recognize so was one best described as a green tree-woman, who had shown herself able to stretch her limbs; the other one was a lanky and vigorous woman with a scared face and a patch over her right eye. The tree-woman was seemingly naked while the one-eye one was dressed rather punk-ish.

For what felt like the near infinite time she went over her head on how to best describe her situation and for the near infinite time she could not come up with a good way to do it. It was not like they would believe her if she just stated that she was the clone of Spider-Man’s daughter from an alternative reality here to explain what had happened to their worlds Spider-Man.

“I would believe you”, suddenly said Professor Xavier.
    “You read my mind”, said April, it was more an accusation then a question.
    “Yes, but in your case I would have been hard pressed not to, since you were nearly screaming out your thoughts.”
    “That’s good and all Prof”, said the punk woman, “but what’s it that you would believe?”
    “Our guest here is from another universe. Similar to ours in many ways but a bit farther into the future then ours. She’s the daughter of her world’s Spider-Man, here to talk to our Spider-Man’s family, explaining who it was that killed him and why.”
    “But why then come to us”, wondered Peter Rasputin.
    “Because all the other places would most likely have ignored me, called me mad or similar”, snapped April.
    “So you come to us”, said Xavier, “where you hoped a telepath would be able to see the truth you spook.”
    “Or have one of your tech-guys scan off my outer reality energy, but you already know that Professor.”
    Xavier smiled, “Yes, I do.”

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018 at 11:54 AM