main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Gaming Night 1/7

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by -JediClone-, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    A) are we playing Bevan's Star Wars game this week?

B) If not, and some of you have already hear this... I offered at the last game session to start running a Star TREK RPG that could alternate with Bevan;s game so the planning burden isnt always on one GM. I got enough feedback to go forward with that, and ideas from Joe and Nora (secondhand though Joe) that gave me an idea of how to start the campaign.

If we arent playing Star Wars, would this be a good week to set up Trek characters? It should be relatively easy, as I have a character generator program, and Joe has a TNG rulebook to look through not counting all my PDFs. Die rolls are similar to the Ghostbusters game. The setting will be a year or so before Romulus is destroyed (per the reboot/alternate universe movie), and the first "episode" would take place before the characters graduate from Starfleet Academy.

LMK,

2. Dark_Jedi_Nasman

Dark_Jedi_Nasman Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2006
    Sound good to me.

3. roxez

roxez Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2007
    I will have my game ready to play by Friday, so it's player's choice. I'm game either way.

As for location, Mason has finished setting up his basement room again, so he has graciously offered us the space to play. Gaming should start around 6 PM to allow for Mason to get home after work.

Again, either way, Star Wars or Star Trek, I'm good. Thanks guys, see you Friday!

4. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    If you're able to run this week, we should probably do your game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.