Waco, TX Gaming Night this weekend at my House

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Mauled, Jul 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Mauled Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you wanted to come over for a night of PC and playstation 2 games. I wanted to show everyone "There", which is that virtual reality chat room I mentioned recently.

Let me know if you want to come over tonight or tomorrow. I'm pretty flexible on this.
  2. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    Sweet :cool:

Tonight or Tomorrow for me too
  3. BRICKHARDMEAT Jedi Knight

star 1
  4. Phuong_Solo Jedi Knight

star 2
    Dearest Friends,
    I will definitely come to gaming night on whatever day (if car is fixed or John is willing to give me yet another ride) but unfortunately this will probably the last gathering that I will be able to attend. I will be leaving for Houston by next weekend, not sure what day (if car is fixed). There is a family emergency that I need to attend to and one school transfer is enough for me. I hope that I will be able to see everyone and say that I will miss you all but I will still be checking the boards.
    Yours truly,
    Phuong D. Nguyen
  5. Darth_Mauled Jedi Master

star 3
    Talked to Nick, He says he can make it tonight but not tomorrow. So I told him come over when he can after he gets off. He said probably around 7:30 or 8.

The rest of you guys can come around 6:30 or 7 if you want. No food or drinks are necessary. Bring anything you want to snack on or drink.
  6. Flashbacca Jedi Master

star 4
    Drats, already invited to dinner at family member's house so I probably will not be able come. Will check after I get out of dinner plans and see if ya'll are still around :D
  7. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    We just got out of the movie and will be there shortly. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.