main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games Gaming Thread v4.0 - Winner: Healer_Leona

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by NYCitygurl, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    The quote is from Severus Snape

"I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death — if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach."

Juliet316, your choices:

"I can spank you how to sprint necklaces, lift bucket lists, even gulp bumper stickers, if you aren't as wrinkled a bunch of wieners as I usually have to roast."

"I can hack you how to tickle sadists, decapitate anacondas, even swallow Redcoats, if you aren't as notorious a bunch of Nazis as I usually have to club."

"I can exclaim you how to examine elephants, dematerialize sonic screwdrivers, even expostulate lightsabers, if you aren't as bloated a bunch of doctors as I usually have to exterminate."

"I can peel you how to regurgitate Venus flytraps, capture nouns, even cram skunks, if you aren't as numb a bunch of flocks that I usually have to flirt."

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  2. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Oh good lord these are wonderful.

3. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    [face_rofl] [face_laugh] That was fast.

#4.

4. Point Given

Dec 12, 2006
  5. Point Given

Dec 12, 2006
    The quote is from Hermione Granger

"Ron, you are the most insensitive wart I have ever had the misfortune to meet."

Healer_Leona, your choices:

"Theodore Roosevelt, you are the most voluptuous haberdasher I have ever had the chandelier to vilify."

"David, you are the most apprehensive paper I have ever had the pen to write."

"Nicholas Cage, you are the most insane hair stylist I have ever had the ghost-rider to cackle."

"Jane, you are the most sloppy woodpecker I have ever had the dandelion to honk."

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
  7. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Really difficult choice here, but I just got great visuals with number 1! lol

8. Point Given

Dec 12, 2006
    Point to Random Comments. One more point to him and he's a winner!

1. @I Are The Internets: 3
    2. @Juliet316: 1
    3. @Healer_Leona: 3
    4. @Nyota's Heart: 2
    5. @Random Comments: 4

Nyota, you're the next judge. Everyone else:

1. Full Name

2. Full Name

3. Noun

4. Full Name

5. Noun

6. Verb (past tense)

7. Adjective

8. Noun

9. Full Name

10. Full Name

11. Verb

12. Noun

13. Noun

14. Full Name

15. Verb (past tense)

16. Full Name

Now obviously none of the names are full names, just first or last ones. But I think it will make it funnier if we have them as full names instead

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Woot!! What a doozy of a long quote this must be. :D

10. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  11. Random Comments

Random Comments Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 25, 2012
  12. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Damn I thought the Nic Cage thing was a sure win.

13. Point Given

Dec 12, 2006
    The quote is from Remus Lupin

"You are determined to hate him, Harry. And I understand; with James as your father, with Sirius as your godfather, you have inherited an old prejudice. By all means tell Dumbledore what you have told Arthur and me, but do not expect him to share your view of the matter; do not even expect him to be surprised by what you tell him. It might have been on Dumbledore's orders that Severus questioned Draco."

Nyota's Heart, your choices:

"You are determined to hate him, Paul McGann. And I understand; with John Hurt as your box, and Christopher Eccelston as your screwdriver, you have ran a beneficent car. By all means tell David Tennant what you have told Matt Smith and me, but do not expect him to walk your concrete of the block; do not even expect him to be surprised by what you tell him. It might have been on David Tennant's orders that Peter Capaldi swam Rowan Atkinson"

"You are determined to hate him, Hershel Layton. . And I understand with Paul McGann as your shoe rack, and Zachary Quinto as your harpischord, you have expired an overwhelming heart. By all means tell Lando Calrissian what you have told Beren Erchamion and me, but do not expect him to disappear your cruise liner of the legislation.; do not even expect him to be surprised by what you tell him. It might have been on Lando Calrissian's orders that Natalie Portman wondered Sherlock Holmes."

"You are determined to hate him, Charlie Sheen. And I understand with Gary Busey as your cenobite, and Bob Saget as your cross-dresser, you have farted a deformed mutant. By all means tell Kevin Costner what you have told Jerry Seinfeld and me, but do not expect him to laugh your comedian of the idiot; do not even expect him to be surprised by what you tell him. It might have been on Kevin Costner's orders that Steven Segal slapped Dolph Lundgren."

"You are determined to hate him, Doogie Howser. And I understand with Dr. Frasier Crane as your tractor and Marcia Brady as your marmalade you have handcuffed a cylindrical Christmas tree. By all means tell Bart Simpson what you have told Tommy Pickles and me, but do not expect him to sew your catnip of the saber tooth tiger; do not even expect him to be surprised by what you tell him. It might have been on Bart Simpson's orders that Sherlock Holmes fractured Buffy Summers."

Two Sherlock Holmes and Paul McGanns!

14. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    *chokes on a hot dog in laughter*

15. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    These are all wonderful.

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yes! They are!!!!! #4 =D= & [face_laugh]

17. Random Comments

Sep 25, 2012
    Well, they did release a minisode with McGann...it was on the minds of a few of us. :p

Juliet316 likes this.
  18. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    I almost won. ALMOST

19. Point Given

Dec 12, 2006
    Point to Leona. We now have two players who are close to victory! Though one of them is judging this round.

1. @I Are The Internets: 3
    2. @Juliet316: 1
    3. @Healer_Leona: 4
    4. @Nyota's Heart: 2
    5. @Random Comments: 4

RC, you're the next judge. Everyone else:

1. Noun

2. Verb

3. Adjective

4. Noun

5. Adjective

6. Adjective

7. Noun (Plural)

8. Noun (Plural)

9. Verb (Past Tense)

10. Noun (Plural)

11. Noun (Plural)

12. Place

13. Adjective

14. Full Name

15. Adjective

16. Noun

17. Verb (past tense)

20. Point Given

Dec 12, 2006
    The quote is by Lord Voldemort:

"So, your mother tried to save you. Yes, that's a powerful counter-charm. I can see now ... there is nothing special about you, after all. I wondered, you see. There are strange likenesses between us, after all. Even you must have noticed. Both half-bloods, orphans, raised by Muggles. Probably the only two Parselmouths to come to Hogwarts since the Great Slytherin himself. We even look something alike ... but after all, it was merely a lucky chance that saved you from me. That's all I wanted to know."

Random Comments, your choices:

"So, your sellout tried to beat you. Yes, that's an ugly doofus. I can see now ... there is nothing wibbly wobbly about you, after all. I wondered, you see. There are timey wimey likenesses between us, after all. Even you must have noticed. Both doctors, Michael Jackson impersonators, vomited by thought police. Probably the only two male strippers to come to Krypton since the malevolent Darth Sapient himself. We even look something alike ... but after all, it was merely a creepy moderator that kidnapped you from me. That's all I wanted to know."

"So, your slipper tried to capsize you. Yes, that's a stingy umbrella. I can see now ... there is nothing bossy about you, after all. I wondered, you see. There are nervous likenesses between us, after all. Even you must have noticed. Both newspapers, skirts, hopped by geckos. Probably the only two spoons to come to Sri Lanka since the lazy Steve Harvey himself. We even look something alike ... but after all, it was merely a sarcastic circus that traveled you from me. That's all I wanted to know."

"So, your fez tried to wear you. Yes, that's a starchy velvet. I can see now ... there is nothing husky about you, after all. I wondered, you see. There are hideous likenesses between us, after all. Even you must have noticed. Both glasses, bow-ties, ran by boxes. Probably the only two cars to come to London since the gangling Matt Smith himself. We even look something alike ... but after all, it was merely an other screwdriver that walked you from me. That's all I wanted to know."

"So, your chicken pot-pie tried to age you. Yes, that's a steaming freckle. I can see now ... there is nothing cancerous about you, after all. I wondered, you see. There are skinned likenesses between us, after all. Even you must have noticed. Both pustules, trendrils, sacrifices by French fries. Probably the only two boogers to come to Mordor since the scintillating Judge Judy herself. We even look something alike ... but after all, it was merely a twitterpated Boeing 747 that fell you from me. That's all I wanted to know."

21. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Once again, I end up choking on food in laughter.

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Oh, number four!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] =D=

23. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
  24. Random Comments

Sep 25, 2012
  25. Juliet316