main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Sep 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey Cat, come to O'conner 318 Friday at 2130 for a good time ;)

2. ca_tron

ca_tron Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2002
    I'll be there unless this sickness that just hit gets me down.

3. BIGGIE

BIGGIE Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2003
    u r talking about the RPG right?????

4. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Yes, she is the new Wookie translator.

Cat, I've figured out the character sheet thing, so if you want to show up a few minutes early so Tommy and I can look it over, that'd be swell :)

Also, don't forget your character's backstory. We'll probably be meeting you on Corellia.

5. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    So, any idea when we are going to start up the RPG again???

6. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    Still haven't been able to see Jess. Hey Jayna, wanna come play with us? :D

7. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Probably not. I'm starting to think that RPG just isn't really my thing. Not that I have the time for it anyhow.

I really do want to play some TCG though. While I was home my bro and I played nearly every day and I'm missing it.

8. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Everson, you frell, get on the boards!

Come on Jayna, what better things do you have to do on a Friday night besides hang out with a bunch of Star Wars junkies and join the Rebellion. Think of it as an extension of the Riddle Players ;) It's nothing like a computer RPG, if that's what you were referring to (and I finally beat KOTOR. Best Star Wars game in history!) And my sidekick graduated. No more Chido! :_| Dan, as the only other founding member of the RPG, I guess you are my new sidekick. Now I need to level a few more times and learn Wookie :p

I tried teaching TCG to my sisters over the break and it didn't work out too well. I think we ended up creating our own game in the end, but yeah, I miss it :( I still need to get some ESB cards. I hate the fact that the set is so big it's gonna cost a Kidney to get most of the cards.

9. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Well, after rehearsal from 6-10 pm, I have a feeling I will just want to sleep the rest of my night.

I haven't seen the ESB cards anywhere! I'm so mad. They didn't even have them at our Wizards of the Coast store. How pathetic!

10. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    aw come on, if Cat and I can do it, anyone can! I don't even know if the RPG will be on that night or time anyway. Everson likes to go gaming, but I don't see him anymore so I have no idea.

11. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    I could do it on friday. We'll have a lot of adrenaline anyway. And the time really flies.

Please Jayna? [face_beg]

12. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey, do any of the new people play TCG or CCG?!?! I havne't played in so long, I'd love to get a few games in :)

13. JediMara77

JediMara77 Force Ghost star 4

Mar 5, 2004
    I've never played any SW games other than board games. :p I absolutely refuse to play video games because I am horrible at them, but I'd be interested in learning the card game.

14. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Well, I happen to have an extra starter set sitting here with your name on it! You've got to learn! It's a lot of fun.

15. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Yeah, I've still got a few laying around from SWW last year. Hey Jayna, what happened to our Sunday night games?? :p

16. JediMara77

Mar 5, 2004
    Awesome! :)

Q, if you're around during the summer, Sunday night is actually perfect for me if you want to play.

17. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Fantastic! I don't know what I'm doing yet this summer, but now that some people will be around I'd like to hold summer meetings. Cards is a great way to have a good time!

18. JediMara77

Mar 5, 2004
    Sounds cool! With my work schedule I usually have to work Saturdays, but I'm always free on Sundays. Although this summer I'll mostly be working camp that's during the weekdays, I might actually have the weekends off.

19. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    My summer is going to be crazy. I'm going to be retaking a class the first half of the summer and working here on campus, then trying to go to New York for a huge rocket launch. Then I'm probably going to head home and work with my dad, as well as rebuilding my mom's house now that my step dad is no longer infesting it. Hopefully I can make enough working at home to cover C3. I got my lathe up and running, so I plan to start making (and hopefully making money) off some sabres. I think my aunt also wants me to come down to Ft. Lauderdale to get my scuba liscense, so yeah, crazy.

20. JediMara77

Mar 5, 2004
    That doesn't sound very fun.

Although my summer will consist of work and thesis writing, and occassional beach-going. Woo fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.