main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Gargoyles/ST: TNG] Love Knows no Time Prologue/? 7/30

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Juliet316, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    Title: Love Knows No Time
    Author: Juliet3:16
    Fandom: Star Trek: The Next Generation, Gargoyles.
    Keywords, Crossover, Riker/Troi, Time Travel
    Summary: Deanna Troi accidentially gets sent across time to the 20th century; and comes across somebody who looks very familar...

Disclaimer: The Crew of the Uss Enterprise 1701 ? D do not belong to me, they belong to Gene Roddenberry. I?m just borrowing them for a little while. When I?m done they will be put back in one piece. Gargoyles is owned by Disney. (which is another thing I need to amend when I finally revise this on FF.net)

Authors notes: The events described in this fic take place in an alternate universe after Decent Parts one and two. ?All Good Things?.?, ?Generations? and the Dominion never took place here. Most of the events in this story take place two years after Decent Parts one and two (Flashbacks take place at least two weeks after Decent Parts one and two, and are from Deanna?s point of view). All right then, enjoy the show.

Love Knows no Time

Deanna Troi walked silently across the Federation Cemetery, careful not to step on any graves. I should have let Beverly come with me, Deanna thought as she felt the ghosts and memories close in on her. Her best friend Beverly Crusher offered to go with her, but this was something Deanna wanted to do herself.

She stopped at one of the headstones that carried the names of Starfleet?s honored dead. The person who this holographic marker belonged to meant more than anything else to the crew of the USS Enterprise 1701 D and Deanna in particular. This one held her soul.

?Imzadi?, she whispered as she found the person she was looking for.

Cmdr. William Thomas Riker

?Beloved Number One?

Deanna smiled sadly. The captain had picked that particular phrase out for the marker himself. Jean ? Luc Picard would always consider Will Riker his ?number one.?

?Hello Will,? she said as she kneeled in front of the grave and remembered that horrific day two years ago. The day she lost her Imzadi forever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.