main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Garrison Carida

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Zandoran_Celix, Aug 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Heres a Link to the Site Garrison Carida. Its the 501st Legions resource page that services WV as well as PA and Delaware.

Garrison Carida

2. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Ive had some email traffic with them, but sadly we have never had a get together or anything like that. :(

3. Phoonzang

Phoonzang Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    I had the chance to meet them and the local guy from Morgantown when I was at the toyshow in July. They seem pretty legit in the costumes and the way they go about the events they attend. When I was at the show there were Vaders, Tie Fighter Pilots, and of course stormstrropers. I obtained the Morgantown guy email and AOL IM screen name. I have yet to really talk to him about anything major.

I did ask how they obtained their armour. I was hoping one of them sold stuff on the side, but alas, they have to ebay for it. Which Im still skeptical about.

Sorry I missed the last meeting and havent been active on here, but I'm not on the internet much since I moved and getting all that crap together in my life :) moving and building/fixing a house is a lot of work.

Well guys I'll try and stay in touch better.

Phoonzang

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.