Abq Gas prices!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Andromeda13, Aug 15, 2005.

?

Gas prices!

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
I have already changed the way I drive because of gas prices 12 vote(s) 46.2%
I will change the way I drive if prices go any higher! 2 vote(s) 7.7%
I will not change the way I drive, even if prices go higher. 5 vote(s) 19.2%
I've already been thinking about clever ways to drive off and not pay for my gas! 7 vote(s) 26.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    I would invest....but as luck would have it....I would end up owing the stock market....there is no real money to be made, unless you already have money!
  2. Bloodclaw65 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Dude it is not how much you make it is what you save. you could start a fund for as little as $25 or $50 something is better than nothing we need to talk.
  3. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah you'd be suprised how fast it adds up.
  4. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    One day...we should talk about divorce and child support....and how small it makes your bi-weekly check look! You guys would S%$T if you saw what my take home pay was! I am serious!
  5. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    it depends on the stock... I got in on Marvel when it was at .19 cents a share... unfortunatly, I have lost my stocker certificate for the 50 some shares I have. I really need to sell
  6. Lord_Melkor Jedi Knight

star 3
    blood, you are talking and i am listening...how do we do this?
  7. obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Well you get half the money before you pull the job and the other half after you dispose of the body!

oh sorry Melkor, I thought you were talking to me, my bad!
  8. Lord_Melkor Jedi Knight

star 3
    damnit kenobi...i am gonna shank you ese
  9. Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Yep! My ex tried to pull that with me. Looks like he's the one who owes me now, since our kiddo decided she'd rather not live with him anymore......
  10. obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Bring it Darth Boy, I'll slice you in half, homes!
  11. skyra Jedi Knight

star 3
    Bloodclaw, I'm with some of the others, we need to talk. I would like to
    PM you with some questions if that's okay?
  12. Bloodclaw65 Jedi Knight

star 3
    PM me your phone # and we will make a time to get together and come up with a Financial plan.

On the average you spent 50 bucks a week on Star Wars toys $50 x 52 weeks thats 2600 a year
    2600 bucks a year for 20 years that's 52,000 in 20 years. the Oppenheimer Growth A net was
    $367,602 and at 30 years $861,432. take out 10% a year 36,760 divided by 12 months 3,063.35 a month the 30 year 86,143.20 divided 12 month 7,178.60 a month that's nice to live on a month. that at an average annual 10.36% not some that are at 12% to 16% return and the Principal keep's growing you can leave to your children.

Ok your toys 2600 will give 5% a year about 130 bucks and then you can leave them to your children cool toys that's about it. You know old George Lucas likes that idea. he is investing the money he makes from us.

The Power of the force.......................................................................

Is nothing to the power of compound interest that is power. the power to compound your money.
  13. Lord_Melkor Jedi Knight

star 3
    grrr kenobi, i am above a "darth" i am a Lord my friend...orale ese no me chingues (did i spell that right?)
  14. skyra Jedi Knight

star 3
    Bloodclaw, I just PM'ed you. Thanks.
  15. obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Close enough, hijo de tu pin*%*$*$*$*$! :)
  16. Lord_Melkor Jedi Knight

star 3
    dude, you have a potty mouth and it ought be cleansed w/none other than lifeboy soap!
  17. obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Again with the inuendos ha! interesting! [face_thinking]
  18. Bloodclaw65 Jedi Knight

star 3
  19. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    financial advice and smack-downs...where else can you find all this?? I love this board! [face_love]
  20. skyra Jedi Knight

star 3
    It certainly makes life interesting Wook! :D
  21. Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Wow. :eek: I've never felt like crap about my spending habits more than I did right after reading that. I don't think I'll ever be able to buy another SW figure without huge waves of guilt about how I should be investing the money I am spending on toys. :_|
  22. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    One of the gals here at work just sent this link to me....

http://toccionline.kizash.com/films/1001/178/index.php

[face_laugh]
  23. Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Oh, that is too funny! I like the part about bringing your Vasoline! It's just about the truth, too!
  24. Bloodclaw65 Jedi Knight

star 3
    On the squlk box this morning they are saying $3.00 bucks a gallon by Labor day. storms in the gulf the production in the middleast down 15%, China and the fareast use has gone up 34%. Wow if that is the case the rise .10 every two weeks it could be $3.50 by New Years before production catches up and prices go down.[face_thinking]
  25. Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    If gas goes up to $3.50 a gallon, it will cost me about $50 per tank (that is a week's worth of gas). I think it's time for the revolution Jess was talking about!!!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.