main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN Gatlingburg Adventure Con with special guest JEREMY BULLOCH!!!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by K9-Rod, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K9-Rod

K9-Rod Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2002
    It is now official!

Just earlier today, Jeremy Bulloch signed the contract agreeing to come to the upcoming Adventure Con show to be held in Gatlinburg, TN from October 3rd to October 5th.

Due to the success of the last two Adventure Cons the AdCon Team will be hosting the next show at the Gatlinburg Convention Center.

This is gonna be the bomb!

Go to the ADVENTURE CON OFFICIAL SITEfor all the details.

Other guests include:
    George Lazenby (James Bond
    from "On Her Majesty's Secret Service")

Danielle Harriss (from Halloween 4 and 5)

Dawn Wells (Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island)

Yvonee Craig (Batgirl from the classic Batman TV series)

Something that all Star Wars Fans might want to know is that there is a possibility that there will be a bigger Star Wars celebrity precense at next summer's Adventure Con....let's show everybody how much of a following there is so we can help make it happen

2. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    That sounds interesting, I may go if I can get someone to go with me.

3. MRFREEZE

MRFREEZE Jedi Youngling

Dec 11, 2002
  4. TheWombat

TheWombat Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    The local NBC news channel here in Knoxville played an interview with Jeremy Bulloch last night on it's 'Live at Five' show. He seems like a really good guy, who's thrilled to be a part of the Star Wars universe, unlike some of the other stars from the movies. I was impressed with him. Wish I could make it to the Con.

5. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    Yeah I didn't go either. I worked Saturday and Sunday I slept in. Part of it was that I was tired and the other part was that I had heard there was going to be a car show out there so I stayed away. Traffic can be horrible during those shows and I didn't want to deal with it. I mean it's always bad on weekends out there, but car shows slow that place to a crawl.

A lot of folks I know that went earlier this year didn't go either so I wasn't able to find out the scoop on it. If someone here went, please feel free to enlighten us about it. :D

6. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    had to work, didn't get to go.

7. skip1

skip1 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    Hey fellow SW fans,

the show was really fun.pretty much a duplicate of the june show.we,501st, set up a table and took pics as normal.we were able to go out onto the strip and troop with tons of people.the place was busy and we stopped traffic.people were jumping out of there cars to take pics.we helped alot because the adcon staff was able to tell people about the event going on inside.
    Jeremy bulloch was super nice.the TSWCG and the 501st all went to dinner together and Jeremy joined us.
    i dont know how successful the event was but it seemed pretty good.saw alot of the same faces from the other Adcon.
    we'll have pics soon on our website.

as for the car show,it was just a VW show.i never even saw a VW in gatlinburg.traffic was great.no problems.we got into town friday easily and sunday leaving was easy as well.normally that place can take hours.

cya next time
    skip
    Southern outpost
    www.501stso.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.