So NV Gatway Challenge = Joke!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JonnyFlamehead, Jun 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. JonnyFlamehead Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ok I was on my way home and I passed the Gatway store, so I decided to go in and play a few rounds. First of all the store was completely busy, not with people playing the game but people buying computers so there was no one there to help me, or tell me where to go. I couldn't even get someone to point me in the right direction. Anyway after waiting around for about an hour finally someone showed me the computer to sit on to play. I logged in, and BAM! the game crashed! I tried it several times and it crashed all times. So I tried to let them know but they weren't interested in paying attention, probably because I wasn't spending money there. But I did get far enough in the game to see the details of the contest. So for those of you who are thinking about playing, assuming they fix it, here's what you can expect:

you get 4 foce points to distribute to all of your force powers! Thats enough to maybe get two different force powers, or one force power to the second level.

also it's not a multiplayer thing, you're playing locally against 12 other BOTS. Meaning computer generated characters. But since you and all the bots can only be Padawans it MIGHT not be that hard. But I didn't get in that far to see how hard it was.

I really suggest that anyone that had even touched this game should play because it's not going to be as hard as you think.

ok there's the update.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.