1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive ~ Gaurdians of the Force: The Tainted Blade ~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Kai_Halicon, May 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    Right. Here's my first RPG (actually my second, by my initial attempt bombed badly. One can only hope this works out a little better.)

Please bear with me and my pedantic ways.

:D

RULES/GUIDELINES: The usual - no flaming, no GM'ing, not posting for others without consent and the like. You guys know the drill. I don't have a problem with canon characters being used in a NPC format and the like, but they are NOT available to be used as playable characters. I would like all NPC characters cleared with me first but I will probably have no objections to Jedi and Sith characters having NPC apprentices.

One thing I will specify though:

IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO POST REGULARLY, DON'T EVEN CONSIDER JOINING.

Basically, I'm sick of RPG's that I get involved in getting off track and slowing to the point of lockdown because of people who start posting, then indavently vanish. This is really annoying and can ruin the game for those who genuinely are interested.

As such, I will be watching meticulously to see who joins. Anyone from the following RPG's will be instantly welcomed:

The Old and The New
    Knights of The Old Republic
    Corruption

That is all on that matter.... for now.

PLOT: The Jedi Order is searching for new blood in the wake of the Vong massacre and subsequent loss of the galaxy. It has taken many years to rebuild and many Jedi lost their lives as a result of the galactic war. Whilst there is relative peace in the galaxy, rumours amass that a lord of the Sith has once again risen, but this news is considered to be unfounded. During this peaceful time, an ageing Jedi Master Luke Skywalker begins to have dreams about his past, specifically surrounding his father and the Emperor.

He dreams of his final fight with his father, Darth Vader and the moment when he cut his father's hand from his body. The hand and the saber found their way to the bottom of the shaft where the Emperor met his doom where they remained until the destruction of the second Death Star. Just before Palpatine died in the thermal explosion, he used the powers of the Sith to transfer a portion of his evil, malice and cruelty into Vader's saber.

The weapon somehow survived and in the aftermath of the Endor battle, was found by agents of Palpatine who'd escaped capture by the New Republic. Later on, Emperor Palpatine was revived (see the DARK EMPIRE graphic novel or audioplay if you are unfamiliar) and later summarily defeated by Luke Skywalker. During that period, the blade was recovered by the cloned Emperor and he employed his Dark Side powers to once again infuse the saber of Darth Vader with more Sith powers, fueled by ancient artifacts and holocrons of the Sith Lords of the past.

Prior to his defeat, Palpatine was able to complete his project; creating a weapon that was a physical mannifestation of the Dark Side of the Force that could make the user the most powerful being in the Force ever known. Unfortunately, Palpatine was destroyed before he was able to use the weapon and it once again fell from sight. The lightsaber began to develop sentience due to its infusion with the Sith Powers as it was passed from hand to hand over the next two decades, corrupting all that used it to a degree and growing more powerful as time progressed. However, it had the unfortunate bad luck to never fall into the hands of Force user and as such, could only claim control over its current owner for a short time.

At the end of the Vong war, a Jedi named Raiden Istaru who'd been tinkering with the Dark Side, learned of the saber from a Sith holocron he stole from Jedi. He vanished for several years and became a Dark Jedi, embracing the seduction of the Sith. He renamed himself Mephet'ran which translated as "dark soul" in the language of the Sith and vowed to reinstate the order with the power of the Tainted Blade. Mephet'ran is currently looking for the lightsaber, which fell into the hands of the most unlikely canditate.....

..... a teenage Jedi padawan named
  2. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'll definitely be signing up for this one tomorrow. I have to leave this station now, or I'd make a character.
  3. Mistryl Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll be signing on soon Kai, I need to get off soon though so I don't have the time right now.
  4. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    KnightHawk, you know you're always welcome as far as I'm concerned.

Glad to have you onboard Mistryl. I look forward to getting to know ya.

Hopefully I'll have my character sheet up later today, but it's often a case of trial and error meeting the insanely-difficult standards I set myself.

5. Canadian_Wookie Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sounds fun
    Could I join?

6. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome to the fold, Canadian_Wookie.

:)

EDIT: ReallyBoringGuy, jump on the bandwagon.

KnightHawk - nice character, figured you'd be one of the first to subscribe. Methinks things are shaping up nicely.....

7. ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd like to join! ...I'll have a character sheet up by tomorrow afternoon at the latest, assuming nothing catastrophic.
  8. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: And I lied. I'll be up with this post.

Name: Jarrod Jones
    Race: Human
    Homeworld: Unknown
    Height: 6'6"
    Weight: 185 lbs.
    Physical Appearance/Features: Robotic right arm, scar under left eye. Well-built (on scientific and muscular standing, see below.)
    Clothing: All black, with long cape flowing behind.
    Personality: Usually friendly. However, not as friendly near Jedi or scientists as he is near fellow soldiers. Usually gets along with the Jedi, though.

Job/Designation: Sniper
    Affiliation: NR (Spec Ops)
    Skills/qualifications: Accuracy of 99.95%, plus/minus 0.005%. Excellent strength, above-average agility and intelligence.

Weapons/personal items:
    M-24 Sniper Rifle, rigged for laser use
    BlasTech DH-17 Laser Pistol (2x)
    Cortosis-steel Long-sword
    Vehicles: AX-Interceptor named Alpha 1.(Ugly-looking thing)

Bio:

Jarrod is an experiment in genetic engineering, and was literally born in a scientific laboratory. (Hence the hatred for scientists.) At age 17, he completed swordsmanship tests, pistol classifications, and sniper training. He is also a skilled pilot/mechanic. Is presently connceted with the death of three scientists who are credited with engineering him. He claims that he was getting revenge against them because they "played God." (Game over. ;))
    Presently engaged, but withholds the name of his fiance for personal reasons. Also, presently awaiting assignment...

OOC: A pleasure to be here, believe me.
  9. Mistryl Jedi Master

star 4
    Name: Kes Seone
    Homeworld: Corellia
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 128
    Physical Appearance/Features: Blond hair, blue eyes, tattoo on shoulder and long scar down back, light skin and across one eye blinding her in that eye.
    Clothing: leather jumpsuit, black combat boots, tight jacket
    Personality: untrusting, aggresive, uncaring for others, very negative on some things

Force User: Yes

If Yes-

Affiliation: Dark Jedi
    Lightsaber colour: red
    Lightsaber design: single bladed, black handle
    Force strength: senses, fighting, telekenisis, technology
    Force weaknesses: reading minds, apathy, healing

If No-

Job/Designation:
    Affiliation:
    Skills/qualifications:

Weapons/personal items: lightsaber, blaster pistol, knives, a single necklace that she wears
    Vehicles: Corellian freighter

Bio: Kes grew up on Corellia with her father who was a Jedi and an expert in weapons. After her training she turned against him and killed him. She stole his ship and began doing assassination mercenary work. She grew in her power in the dark side with the many deaths. She met up with a young boy who was force sensitive and began training him as her apprentice to one day take her place.
  10. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    Here's my character - many of you will know I only use the same one based on my username that I have utilised in other RPG's, many of the details taken from fanfics I've concocted:

Name: Kai Halicon
    Homeworld: Tyrol, Neutral colony world.
    Height: 1.86m
    Weight: 74kg
    Physical Appearance/Features: Tall, athletically built, olive complexion. Longish brown/black hair with white streaks in fringe. Scars around right eye, which glows red. Cultural tattoos running across back, shoulders and upper arms.
    Clothing: Commonly wears black garments. Dresses very Matrix/Cyberpunk - long trenchcoat and sunglasses. Uncommon garb for a Jedi Master
    Personality: Somewhat jaded and isolated, but ultimately optimistic in the face of danger. Quick-thinking, intelligent and compassionate, he is often emotionally stunted but is innately good.

If Yes -

Affiliation: Jedi
    Lightsaber colour: Emerald green
    Lightsaber design: Silver and black hilt, carved with similar motifs to tattoos. Rounded pommel, spiked emitter vanes on tip that open when blade exposed. A family heirloom that dates back to the days of the Sith War.
    Force strengths: Highly powerful telepathy and telekinesis. Extremely agile and skilled in unarmed combat. Poweful senses of sight and hearing.
    Force weaknesses: Can used Dark Side powers but these place strain on nervous sytem and can result in injury.

If No-

Job/Designation: n/a
    Affiliation: n/a
    Skills/qualifications: Kai is a skilled mechanic, pilot, survivalist and Jedi instructor. Spent time in the NR Archangel squadron of X-Wing pilots and holds the military rank of Captain.

Weapons/personal items: Blastech DX-44 military officer's pistol, Byrar pistol modified to Ion Shotgun, vibroblade, Mokari battle-staff. Wrist comlink, cigarettes and thermo-lighter. Fair supply of Republic credits.
    Vehicles: (if any) Reconditioned YT-1300a Corellian freighter, the Rogue Knight. Modified X-Wing fighter purchased privately, the Knight Shadow.

Bio: Born to a Jedi Knight, Kai was raised by his mother on the lush colonyworld of Tyrol until his early teens. His father, the famed Jedi Dexar Halicon was betrayed and murdered by his tutor, a fallen Jedi named Istaru who would become the Sith Lord, Mephet'ran.

Halicon trained at the new Jedi Academy on the world of Yavin until he was eighteen before his own master, Quin Torrin was killed by Mephet'ran. Although he was made a full Jedi Knight, he had grown disgruntled and left the order, becoming a founding member of the Archangel Squadron - Force-sensitive pilots trained by both Jedi and NR Military.

Returning to his homeworld at age of twenty, he disovered his two childhood friends slaughtered by agents of the Sith and in his rage, he killed them by turning to the Dark Side. Halicon sought to take his own life, but was offered a chance for redemption by the native Mokari tribesmen of Tyrol, beings who communicated almost entirely through the Force. Halicon spent a year in the wilderness with them, learning about the Force in different aspects to the Jedi. He emerged a calmer, more philosophical and balanced young man.

He eventually rejoined the Jedi when his best friends and fellow Jedi, the Corellian Saevus Ariake and Mephet'ran's former appentice turned Jedi, Taiin Toramure were captured by the Sith Lord. In order to gain their release, Halicon bargained himself for them and became a disciple of the Dark Side. Mepehet'ran, obessesed with the Halicon genetic line, hoped to clone Kai in order to create the perfect Sith Warrior.

Things came to a conclusion when Halicon revealed he'd been duping Mephet'ran all along and had not turned to the Dark Side - merely acting as double agent to corrupt the Sith from within, which worked when he and Ariake were able to defeat the Dark
  11. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    One more detail I forgot to specify in the synopsis:

As far as allegiances go, there will be three main groups.

1.The Jedi/New Republic/Allied faction

2.The Sith/Dark Jedi/Criminal designates

3.Neutral characters who have no allegiance to either of the above.

Please specify which one you are part of. As I have stated, I would like someone to volunteer to be the 'traitor'. At the current time, this person's actions will not be set in stone and they can chose to betray their chosen side at any time.

For dramatical sake, the identity of the traitor will only be known to myself and that person so PM me if it sounds acceptable to you.

Apologies again for my meticulous banter. I'm a fun guy....really...... perhaps a little on the compulsive side.....

Looking forward to getting things on the move.

~Kai~

*One more thing - I live in New Zealand so I'm generally about eight hours behind the majority of you - no doubt many of you are in the Northern hemisphere will be dozing away right now given the fact it's 4.30pm in the afternoon here right now and around 10pm - 12am most other places if I recall correctly.

What it means is that I may take a bit longer to respond to PM's and posting but rest assured, I will reply as soon as I can. I'll say sorry in advance if you find I take a while to reply/post again.

12. A-WingsRule Jedi Master

star 4
    Count me in, Kai!

Name: Denin Law
    Race: Human, with yellow eyes, suggesting part-alien heritage.
    Homeworld: Chandrila
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 140 lbs
    Physical Appearance/Features: blonde, wispy hair, a lot like Luke's in ANH. Young, innocent face, fair features.
    Clothing: White polo shirt, with red open shirt on top. Navy trenchcoat to store my knifes, and comfy black trousers. Knee-high spitshined boots, and a funny hat. Like Luke's one in A New Hope.
    Personality: Chatty towards people he knows, however quite shy towards unknowns. Big beleive in fate.

If Yes-

Affiliation: (Jedi)
    Lightsaber colour: Yellow
    Lightsaber design: Pretty basic design, pretty similar to Obi-Wan's.
    Force strength: Denin is an exceptional swordsman, and he uses the Force to effectivly enhance this talent.
    Force weaknesses: He can sometimes stray a little towards the Dark Path, not enough to turn him but enough to weaken some of his basic Light powers, making them far less effective. Also cannot get Force Sight to work for the life of him.

Weapons/personal items: Lightsaber, array of sharp vibro-daggers, and his trusty beckon call.
    Vehicles: (if any) The Jedi Law, a heavily modified A-Wing. It is fitted with a special astro-droid (like the Jedi Starfighter) and also a remote beckon call.

Bio: Born on Chandrila, it did not take long for Law to be located by the Republic and trained as a Jedi. He was never an incredible student, but graduated top of his Lightsaber class, also scoring very high marks in Jedi Lore. He trained long and hard in the arts of weaponary, becoming skilled in close combat, however the rest of his Force training did suffer a little, his vision of Good and Evil becoming a little clouded. Denin has been known to use some...unorthodox tactics in the past, but he isn't worried. He beleives he has far too much self-control to fall to the Dark Side, and anyway didn't the great Jedi Kyle Katarn once say, To see the Light you must know the Dark?. (insert ominous rumbling)

RPG sounds great, Kai, can't wait to start!
  13. ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Master

star 4
    Name: Terow Gradz
    Homeworld: Lavisar
    Height: 172 cm. (5 foot 9 in.)
    Weight: 57 kg (125 lbs.)
    Physical Appearance/Features: Terow has an unruly mop of black hair, blue eyes, and a small nose
    Clothing: Black robes that seem to be a cross in design between military and Jedi
    Personality: Terow is generally quiet and unobtrusive, but can reveal a cold anger if pushed too far.

Force User: No

Job/Designation: Mercenary/Bounty Hunter
    Affiliation: Neutral, but likes the Republic
    Skills/qualifications: moving silently and unseen, tracking skills

Weapons/personal items: 3 vibroblades, a handful of shuriken (think ninja throwing stars)

Bio: Terow was a quiet and unobtrusive child, hardly seeming exceptional until the day that his parents died in an auto accident. At that point, he was sent to live with his next-of-kin: an uncle, who was the "black sheep" of the family, due to the fact that he had been a Special Ops soldier for the Republic for a while. While living with him, Terow proved to have a knack for moving without being seen or heard, so the uncle trained him in several forms stealth and some combat-oriented skills. When the uncle died, too, this time of natural causes, Terow became a bounty hunter. Sometimes, when he can't catch any bounties, he'll also take bodygaurd positions, too.
  14. KissSpooky Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: Kai, sounds awesome, I'll post something soon...I have an interesting idea...

Um....yeah.... :D
  15. JEDIPFC Jedi Knight

star 1
    Name: Adam winfield
    Race: human
    Homeworld: chandrila
    Height: 5' 9"
    Weight: 113
    Physical Appearance/Features: black hair brwon eyes pale skin
    Clothing: nr offficers uniform
    Personality: im a jedi who quit and joined the NR fleet im good with light saber and an excellent markseman

If Yes-

Affiliation: (Jedi/Sith/Dark Jedi/Neutral)
    Lightsaber colour:
    Lightsaber design:
    Force strength:
    Force weaknesses:

If No-

Job/Designation: 1st lietenent on an army base
    Affiliation: NR
    Skills/qualifications: gunner with a reapeater

Weapons/personal items: lightsaber side pistol and my repeater
    Vehicles: (if any) b-wing

16. Mirax-Terrik Jedi Knight

star 2
    of cource i'm in Kai! this looks awesome!

Name: Mira Savid
    Height: 5' 8"
    Weight: no of yours
    Physical Appearance/Features: Long brown hair, violet eyes, pale skin, slender but very strong
    Clothing: usually dark pants, tank and boots
    Personality: young ,fun loving, adventurous ,loyal, beautiful, kind, very protective, yet sometimes unsure of herself

Force User :No

If Yes-

Affiliation: (Jedi/Sith/Dark Jedi/Neutral)
    Lightsaber colour:
    Lightsaber design:
    Force strength:
    Force weaknesses:

If No-

Job/Designation: Smuggler/Trader
    Affiliation: New Republic
    Skills/qualifications: has many black-market contacts, skilled mechanic, pilot, and hand to hand combat fighter

Weapons/personal items: Hold out blasters w/ ankle and wrist holsters, vibroblades carried in ankle sheaths most of the time.
    Vehicles: Name: Savid Honor
    type: Yt-2400 light freighter with modified hyperdrive and several smuggling compartments
    Description: standard YT-2400 coloring
    Weapons: Heavy laser cannons, concussion missile launchers, modified shields,

BIO: Mira was born on Corellia to Zara and Lee Savid. They were killed in a hover car accident when she was 15. 6 months later. She gained passage to Nar Shaddaa and began working as a smuggler. She now works with the New Republic as an independent shipper, but from time to time still runs some ?under the counter? goods.
  17. Coota Jedi Master

star 4
    Name: Jorden "Mage" Wizall
    Homeworld: Corian II
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 160
    Physical Appearance/Features: Short cut hair, buzzed on the sides and back, slightly longer on the top, usually spiked forward. Blue eyes, black hair. New Republic Starfighter Command Tattoo on his right shoulder. He is the definition of non-descript; he's not exceptionally handsome, but he looks alright; he looks like everybody else in the crowd, basically.
    Clothing: Sometimes the NR uniform, more often non-descript business clothes, fedora and trenchcoat.
    Personality: Quiet, generally easy going, but tough when his job needs to be done. He's dependable, but is more dependent on himself than others. Loves techno ballads.
    Job/Designation: Master Sergeant, NRI, Criminal Investigations
    Affiliation: New Republic
    Skills/qualifications: One of the best investigators in the New Republic, Mage started back during the Rebel Alliance as a crew chief for a fighter squadron. He has never accepted a promotion to officer, as he feels he's better at investigations than administration. Very, very good at asking questions, and knowing when not to ask questions. A professional detective.

He was a member of Starfighter Commands Office of Special Investigations for several years, until that organization was disbanded in favor of its job being transferred to the NRI and Sector Rangers. Mage choose to switch to the NRI. Hundreds of successful cases, but a few failures, though his one prominent failure involved a Jedi who had lost her mind in the grips of the Dark side. It is reported as a success, but he sees it as otherwise; he had seen hope in her eyes, but he had been forced to kill her.

Still, he is excellent at tracking down anyone, even Jedi who know how to dissapear. But he is still haunted by those eyes...

Weapons/personal items: DL-44, numerous gadgets useful for investigation, from bugs to tracers to analyzation kits
    Vehicles: Anything issued by the NR.

Bio: Joined the Rebel Alliance at a young age, enlisting in the Starfighter Corps, to get away from the endless factory work of his homeworld. Soon rose to position of crew chief about a major Rebel squadron, and served in multiple campaigns. Discovered his investigative talents in tracking down the occasional theft from his depot, honed them during the investigation of the suspicious death of a Rebel pilot during a patrol. Continued as a crew chief until the Emperor's Death; transferred to Starfighter Command OSI when that office was established. Transferred to NRI when that office was eliminated, has worked multiple homicides, grand thefts and other cases. Assigned to the Jedi to assist them in the recovery of the One Ring... I mean the Lightsaber, really! ;)
  18. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

star 4
    Count me in too Kai! I'll have a character profile up soon

EDIT -

Name: Leina Narris

Homeworld: Naboo
    Height: 5ft 3in
    Weight: 128

Physical Appearance/Features: Rounded face, Even set blue eyes, small straight nose, soft lips. Blonde hair (tied up) with a padawan braid behind her right ear

Clothing: Dark brown trousers, Boots, utility belt and lighter brown tunic. Wears a chain around her neck with a small red/orange stone set in it (Had it for as long as she can remember)

Personality: Reliable, friendly, but a little sensitive

Lightsaber colour: Violet
    Lightsaber design: Single, Pretty basic but with a small design carved into it.

Force strength: Speed/Agility, Push, Pull

Force weaknesses: Still learning to control powers such as mind trick and telekinesis

Bio: Leina's parents, Ikrinn and Solaya Narris were encouraged to gave her up for training when they encountered a Jedi Knight who was on a routine mission in their town. Now training at the Yavin temple, she is quite good at not just saber combat, but hand to hand combat
  19. KissSpooky Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: Ok, I may have gone overboard, but here goes...

Name: Serin Kore
    Height: 5?9
    Weight: 120lbs
    Physical Appearance/Features: Dark hair (burgundy/black) hair just above her shoulders braided in several places and tied back out of her clear grey/green eyes. Her hair strangely grows in a dirty blonde colour, but changes to the darker one when it gets 2 or 3 centimetres long. Pale skin contrasts her hair colour. Has a scar running up along her back from a careless move in battle years ago.
    Clothing: She mixes her fashions between current ones, and the look of the Jedi of old, in darker colours than she wore when she was younger, but still mostly keeping with earth tones, with the occasional burgundy or black shade to be seen.
    Personality: Forthright, honest, a bit more brutally honest than she used to be, but still with a sense of humour.

Affiliation: Tends to be neutral, but faithful to the Jedi
    Lightsaber colour: Blue and Red
    Lightsaber design: One is a chrome and black lightsaber she?s had since before she was a Knight, the other is a Dark Jedi lightsaber Kai Halicon gave her. She also carries a green bladed one that was her friends before he died...she eventually plans to give it to her apprentice, when she takes one.
    Force strength: Speed, acrobatics, stealth, and telekinesis
    Force weaknesses: Telepathy and visions, other mental powers

Skills/qualifications: Piloting, 2 handed combat, medic skills
    Weapons/personal items: Small fall back blaster (needs to be recharged)
    Vehicles: Has a combination freighter/fighter in storage. Tends to take public transports

Bio: Born on Corellia to a loving family, Serin demonstrated force skills at a young age, which led to persecution...Serin?s family had always been looked down upon as outsiders, and this didn?t help. She was put into hiding at 6, going to live with relatives on the small outer rim planet of Chiaro-Scura. During her years away, they received news of the death of Serin's parents. As she got older, she remembered her family, and despite caring for her relatives, took off at 12, stowing away aboard a freighter.

She was on her own for 2 years, going from planet to planet, learning skills and trades, occasionally getting into trouble (some of which she managed to get away from unscathed, others she didn?t). Despite it all, she mostly managed to remain upbeat (though a part of her pushed part of her rage and sadness, her feelings of outrage and violation deep down inside herself, and locked it away for later use).

During her travels, she ended getting in contact with the returning Jedi order, and finally was able to take advantage of her skills around other young people like her, training faithfully. During her training, she met and developed a bond with a student 5 years younger than herself, Bal Gherin, and became his best friend and unofficial mentor.

She graduated to Knight at 19, and while she continued training at the academy, she also took on missions for the Jedi Order that took her all over. She was known as a very dedicated, upstanding, arguably perfect Jedi Knight.

Things continued like this for a number of years, then when Serin was 22, a chain of events led to Serin getting involved with Kai Halicon, who gave Serin a lightsaber he?d made when he had fallen from the light. It also led to a battle in which Bal Gherin was murdered. This unleashed all the bottled up emotions Serin had hid away years ago, and she lashed out in a rage of emotion and killed many of the attackers.

Currently, she still considers herself a student, but of the ?grey area? of the force. She?s travelled the past 2 years, exploring a theory that the force is more than light and dark, letting the force guide her wherever it would. Some consider her a rogue, but she is still loyal to the Jedi. She?s also considering a young Jedi student as an apprentice, but isn?t ready to tell the Council yet.

OOC: For all of you in The Old and The New, n
  20. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    Alright, the player count is getting up. I'll probably wait for another couple to join - hopefully someone will want to pursue the role of a villian.

In the event of that not happening, all other roles like the 'thief' and the 'Sith Lord' will be relegated to NPC use that I will invoke but leave free for anyone to use.

For those of you I don't know well or haven't RPG'd with, welcome. Looking forward to a great game.

To those people who've come across from other games, (you know who you are!), I'm stoked you've all joined up and it's interesting to see that some of ya have chosen to remain with characters from previous RPG's which is fun for continuity.

I'll have the opening post up within the next day hopefully.
  21. Canadian_Wookie Jedi Knight

star 1
    Name: Breeon Kaplin
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Height: 5?7
    Weight: 110
    Physical Appearance/Features: thin, pretty, long dark brown hair, brown eyes, light coloured freckles, small scar above lip
    Clothing: green long sleeved top, soft black Jedi-like pants, black leather shoes
    Personality: compassionate, sensitive, innocent, quiet, thoughtful, guarded, stubborn/strong-willed, hates to be told what to do by anyone she doesn?t respect

If Yes-

Rank: Apprentice ( If someone wants to be a master to her, I would be greatly obliged. If not I?ll edit my character a bit)
    Lightsaber colour: blue
    Lightsaber design: simple, silver handle with swirling etches (think Legolas? jacket in LOTR)
    Force strength: senses/feelings, mind trick, telepathy, lightsaber
    Force weaknesses: still learning a lot

If No-

Job/designation: N/A
    Affiliation: N/A
    Skills/qualifications: very intelligent, intuitive

Weapons/personal items: N/A
    Vehicles: (if any) N/A

Bio: Born on Coruscant to a middle class family and taken from them at a very young age to become a Jedi, Breeon was apprenticed at 9 years old. When the Vong attacked, her best friend betrayed her family to the ? ( I can?t for the life of me remember the name of the group that betrayed people to the Vong. It was Peace something...???). She assured everyone she was alright but the anger inside of her is evident when she gets frustrated or angry and during lightsaber practice.
  22. Dark-Lady-Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 1
    not many on the dark side part of it

(this is Mistryl)
  23. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    You can use a sock if you want, Mistryl. I'll NPC some characters to join you if there's no joy with finding other Dark Side players - it looks like I'll be controlling the Sith Lord as well right now.

BTW, the first post will be up fairly soon.
  24. ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Master

star 4
    Kai_Halicon, can I play an evil Dark Jedi? I don't think there would be any problems, but I've still decided to clear it with you...
  25. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    ReallyBoringGuy - Go for it, I'd appreciate another Dark Sider or two.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.