main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

GB (OOM-9) Help Needed!

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by lightsaber_wielder, May 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightsaber_wielder

lightsaber_wielder Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2002
    In the OOM-9 Campaign of GB, I have reached the level of invading Theed. Anyway, I'm now up to building a monument. When I try to build it inside the flag's for the arrival of Nute Gunray, it flashes red and won't let me build it there. When I build it just outside this area, Gunray says that I have failed. What should I do?

I'd appreciate any advice. :)

2. Iron_Fist

Iron_Fist Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 30, 2003
    Hmmm... I didn't encounter this problem...

From memory, I think you need to build the monument where the detroyed Naboo Palace is, IIRC. Not inside the flags. But that's from memory, and I'm not confident about that. Sorry I can't be of any more help (uninstalled GB for Clone Campaigns).

3. lightsaber_wielder

Jan 24, 2002
    But you're not supposed to destroy the palace...

BTW, Iron_Fist, I thought you knew that you could still play GB scenarios on CC?

?[face_plain]

Thanks anyway.

4. Iron_Fist

Iron_Fist Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 30, 2003
    You can, but I uninstalled the original Galactic Battlegrounds. It takes up a whopping 600MB of space.

5. lightsaber_wielder

Jan 24, 2002
  6. CieSharp

CieSharp Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2002
    Greetings! Being one of the few players of Galactic Battlegrounds/Clone Campaigns, I hope I can be of help. OK. Once you get to the Palace and flags area, clear away anything out of the flag area, including your own troops and mech.

Have all your workers just outside the flag area. You have to play around with the monument option, sometimes as long as one minute. Eventually you'll be able to build within the flagged area. It may be just a little bit off, but the computer should accept it. For some reason, this happens all the time, where you're not allowed to build somewhere that you actually should be able to build on.

Another thing, what are you playing exactly? Galactic Battlegrounds or Clone Campaigns? And what version? You may need to patch your version.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.