main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST @GBRIELGRY Discussion!

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Danfromumbrella, Mar 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danfromumbrella

Danfromumbrella Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 20, 2014
    He just posted the Pixels movie trailer he's been hyping for months now. So clearly this guy is legit. Can we mine through all the comments he's said about Star Wars and post it here.

He didn't outright confirm luke is in only one scene. Maybe it gives us hope? He also said something about John Boyega stealing the show and the movie having the best saber battle. In his opinion.

Let's discuss

2. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    I still dont trust him. Though the Boyega stuff makes me happy (even though I fear some people will just choose to ignore it since it doesn't bod well with the "Ugh Finn is going to be some incompetant comic relief" theory)

Dra--- and TheBBP like this.
  3. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    If he had anything for Star Wars I think he would have released it. He may have thought he had something which turned out to be fake.

4. Danfromumbrella

May 20, 2014
    I think he's proven himself. He's accurately described trailers for movies that we didn't even know we're coming out. Like Pixels.

He even for the terminator trailers right before it came out pnb with the trailer for paul blart.

He's hinted at Plagueis many times. Who knows if that'll turn out true.
    I think he's proven himself. He even wrote out the summary for what the new ghost buster is down to character names. So we will get to prove that down the line too. Everything else has checked out.

If anyone can collect his Star Wars comments and post them a here that'd be cool

5. Flapjack4

Flapjack4 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2014
    [​IMG]

Where's the rest of my beard Gr@y?

6. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012
    Latino Review hits a lot on Marvel and DC scoops (with some big misses), but that does not make them TFA authorities. Gray is an attention-seeker as far as this franchise is concerned.

7. Danfromumbrella

May 20, 2014
    Attention seeker or not. He's been posting legit info after legit info.

8. Zuckuss the Ruckuss

Zuckuss the Ruckuss Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2013
    Whether you like him or not I guess is up to you. But, folks at MSW have been in sort of correspondence. So, he has access to something it seems.

9. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Well legit info about OTHER films. He has yet to prove that he is legit about Star wars.

turnip white and TK327 like this.
  10. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012

Then follow him for those movies. He has been proven to be a liar and a blowhard in regards to this film and certainly doesn't deserve his own thread for it.

11. Danfromumbrella

May 20, 2014
    How has he been a liar about this film? Makingstarwars seems to talk to him pretty frequently. He always gets pissed off over people who make up lies about Star Wars. So would they really be friendly if he didn't know something?

12. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    He is definitely a big attention whore. The worst is when he temporarily sets his Twitter account to private. He clearly does that to create a sense of "mystery". However, I have no doubt he does know a thing or two. He seems to work in marketing. He doesn’t do himself any favours, though. Like with the apparent Luke picture.

BTW, I can't believe you've given him his own thread.

13. Danfromumbrella

May 20, 2014
    It's been slow around here and I kinda wanted us to put up some of his Star Wars comments. Except everyone is complaining instead

El_Machete12 likes this.
  14. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    :eek::eek::eek::p

15. soul8luos

soul8luos Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2013
    Believe it or not, Jason said that this guy is not his source of information. And besides, has he actually provided anything legit for this film? Nope.

TheBBP likes this.
  16. Zuckuss the Ruckuss

Jan 5, 2013

Well, there isn't really much to say. He seems to have a bit of click at the moment. He constantly puts his twitter feed on private...

I'm not going to waste my time trying to parcel his twitter.

turnip white and TheBBP like this.
  17. soul8luos

Sep 19, 2013
    His work puts him close to trailers. That's all there is. Nothing more.

18. Zuckuss the Ruckuss

Jan 5, 2013

No, but it seems that they have corroborated info. So, perhaps they have similar sources?

I don't know the extent of their relationship and neither do you...

19. soul8luos

Sep 19, 2013
    Nope, Jason said he is just a good pal.He is not the source of his information.

20. Zuckuss the Ruckuss

Jan 5, 2013

I didn't say he was the source of his info. I said that they may share a source...

21. soul8luos

Sep 19, 2013
  22. Danfromumbrella

May 20, 2014
    This
    This and jason wouldn't say he was his source even if it was him. Who tells people what their sources are? If they did that eceryone would email them or try to contact them

23. TK327

TK327 Force Ghost star 4

May 7, 2001
    As far as I'm concerned the only potentially interesting thing Gr@y had to say has not been confirmed or even corroborated--Plagueis will appear, according to him.

24. Danfromumbrella

May 20, 2014
    He didn't say he'd appear. It's just hinted. We don't know Ubers name so he's probably right tho

25. Danfromumbrella

May 20, 2014
    Accidental post. Mods destroy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.