main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi G'day from Australia

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Cazden D'jar, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Cazden D'jar

Cazden D'jar Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2015
    Greetings!

I have been a Star Wars fan for most of my life. I would describe myself as a moderate fan verging on fanatical. I have not read all the old EU, but I have ventured into it a little.

Most of my Star Wars experience (apart from the movies) comes from Video Games, which I have enjoyed immensely. Games such as: The Force Unleashed, KOTOR (1 & 2), Jedi Outcast & Academy, and so on. Currently I am playing SWTOR quite a bit, and I have chosen the name of one of my toons as my username on this site.

I love Star Wars and have enjoyed many stories from its deep and rich lore in the old EU, and I hope to enjoy many more in the new EU. So far it seems to be going well!

Soooo... Hello.

A few facts about me:

Favourite character: Luke Skywalker (I loved his growth as a character in the OT)

Favourite Star Wars Game: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (Great story, told really well, IMO)

Favourite Star Wars movie: Return of the Jedi (because of the final confrontation between Luke, Vader, and the Emperor)

2. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    *says in her best australian accent she can manage* G'day mate! :p

I hope you will like yourself here. :) Feel free to ask for help if you need any. :)

Jedi Knight Fett and Iron_lord like this.
  3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Cazden D'jar! :)

Sounds like you will love our Game board and EU Community. Have you found them already? If not, let us know! :D

Btw... there are a few people around who envy you for the warm weather over there (me being in Germany). ;)

Enjoy your stay! :)

4. Cazden D'jar

Cazden D'jar Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2015
    It quite often gets too hot over here in summer. It's our winter you should envy!

Particularly here in Perth, during the winter, when we get some nice low 20 degree Celsius days with blue skys (We also get rain on some of the days of course, but we do get a number of nice cloudless days)

I actually like the colder weather... but our cold is just above 0 degrees Celsius. :p

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Welcome hope to see you around.

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Ok, then envy you for your winter!! ;) Or you simply send us a few degrees of your summer for our winter time. ;)