main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Geetings Fellow Maine-iac Fans!

Discussion in 'Archive: Maine' started by MerKaba_Jedi, Aug 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MerKaba_Jedi

MerKaba_Jedi Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2004
    Hey there folks just wanted to introduce meself and post a hello on our new forum. ;)
    I live in Portland, and have been a fan all of my life. I am a professional Director, actor, playwrite, and all around theatre person. I am working on my first few costumes now and have plans to start a custom costume/armor/saber/prop company with a friend by next summer. I am also a lifelong gamer and roleplayer and am always looking for a few good dice rollers.
    At any rate, hello, hope to meet some of you sometime, and may the force be with you...

MerKaBa_Jedi

2. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Welcome!! :D We need some new blood to this forum!! :p

Glad to see another costumer around too... Freege and I are both costumers.

Director, huh? I'm thinking of attending Rockport college where I'll study that, along with everything else for a film production degree... Interested in fan films by any chance? :D

3. Darth_Freege

Darth_Freege Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    Hello, glad to see somepeople still post on here. What costume are you working on right now?

4. MerKaba_Jedi

May 28, 2004
    The main costume I am working on right now is an armored bounty hunter type who is an original creation. My amigo and I are working on building our own vacuform table so I cant even really begin building until its done. My idea however, is to sandwich the armor plates between two layers of black spandex and then cut openings in the outer layer so as to reveal the plates while keeping them both in position and allowing full flexibility...I want to literally do cartwheels around those 501sters in their restrictive trooper armor Muahaha!
    Also on the planning board are:
    A traditional late republic Jedi...almost definately a Twi'lek
    An olde republic Jedi from the sithwar era with a combo of nontraditional Jedi robes and armor incorporations
    A darksider...perhaps sith perhaps not. Almost definatley armored ala Vader, Revan, etc...
    While I am dreaming I want to do a Imperial Gaurd ala crimson empire as well
    Wish me luck!

MerKaBa_Jedi

5. Darth_Freege

Darth_Freege Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    Wow sounds like you have more plans than Saber_Holder, and thats saying something[face_laugh]

6. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

:p

All of the plans sound good... So you're making a vacuum form table, huh? Can we say "Maine fan force vacuum form party"? ;) ;)

7. MerKaba_Jedi

May 28, 2004
    Indeed, we can. >;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.