main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gen Con 2009

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Jul 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Who is going this year? Hothie and I will be there. We'll be hitting up the FanForce breakfast for sure (since I'm one of the people planning it). Not sure how much time we'll spend in the minis area this year though.

2. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    Buy me a few tickets and I'll go. Hell, I've even got family there that I could stay with.

3. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    Well, since I don't know where or when, and am trying not to spend money unnecessarily, probablly not I

4. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Fan Force breakfast? Interesting. What are the details or where can I get them? What other Star Wars fun is going on?

5. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Never mind, info was posted today in our local forum.

6. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Ok cool, glad you found the info :) It should be a good time, we have 5 guests confirmed and are working on getting a few more. If anyone goes to the breakfast, introduce yourself please! I will likely have my FF jersey-shirt on that has my screen name on the back.

7. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Meant to ask before, do we have any game designers lurking around here? If we do and you're going to Gen Con, please drop me a message. Either by PM here or dajuan@theforce.net.

Thanks!

8. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    The breakfast went really well :) Hothie and I didn't spend a lot of time in the miniatures/gaming area, but when we were there we were dressed as Han and Leia, and Jaina and a Death Star Contractor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.