main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussions General Grievous "Child with Floating Chair" Concept Art?

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by markdeez, Dec 29, 2014.

1. markdeez

markdeez Jedi Master star 3

Oct 27, 2005
    I have known for well over a decade that one of the original concepts for Grievous was a child in a floating chair, well does anybody have this art? Was it ever released in one of the concept art of Star Wars books or anywhere else? I have been searching for this particular piece of concept art online for weeks now, and I haven't been able to find it anywhere. I've never seen it and I've always wanted to.

Has this piece of art ever been released or leaked in an official capacity? I even remember watching the "Creating Grievous" featurette from the Revenge of The Sith special features and I don't recall the floating child concept art ever showing up in it.

If anyone has a copy of it, please upload it for me. It would be greatly appreciated.

May The Force Be With You!

2. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Mod Note: Locked. You may want to ask this question in the art forum. Corellian_Outrider Do you want me to move thread to your forum?

3. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Thank you Bazinga'd I'll do that and hopefully something turns up.

I have been doing some searching on my end with the resources I have but have not encountered that particular type of concept art. The description you gave does sound vaguely familiar but not sure if it was associated with Grevious or some other entity.

4. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    [​IMG]

Here you go. It's from The Art of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.

TrakNar and Corellian_Outrider like this.
  5. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    I think this may be my new favorite piece of concept art.

6. Antlers

Antlers Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 30, 2012
    Looks like a possessed ThrawnChild…