main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive General Grievous Webcomic Samples N' Stuff

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Saju, Mar 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saju

Saju Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2002
    I've been playing with the idea of making a webcomic following the adventures of General Grievous in a Clone Wars style. Here are a few samples, I apologize for:
    1. The excessive horizontal and vertical lines. My scanner appears to be dying from old age.
    2. The guy in the last pic. I obviously need to learn how to draw CW-style people. That was just a wierd stand-in since I realized I had no clue what to do with it.

Pic 1
    Pic 2
    Pic 3
    Pic 4

I drew all of them with the goal in mind to make it in a time frame that would be acceptable for maybe a once-a-week comic or something.

If you would like to either be a writer for this or a CGer (otherwise it would have to be pencil, I can't CG nearly fast enough to make it a reasonably-timed updated webcomic), give me a PM.

2. That_Wascally_Droid

That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 29, 2001
    As long as it's Grievous ;)

And you do have a knack for the CW style :)

3. Saju

Saju Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2002
    Heh, thanks. I'm pretty confident on my Grievous-skills, it's everything else that's kinda hard now. I also think I'll go with a post Chapter 21 tattered cape Grievous looks, since, y'know, he looks awesome like that.

4. That_Wascally_Droid

That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 29, 2001
    With CW, it's all in the lines. The fewer, the better. It's the simplicity and fluidity of motion.
    But yours won't be moving, so forget that last part :p
    Anyhow, keep updating. People will come in and post soon enough lol

5. FETT-MAN

FETT-MAN Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2005
    It's a good idea, but I myself am not into the 'clone wars' style. I'm more of an anime and photo-realistic myself. But don't think I hate it or anything[face_peace].

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.