main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

General help and an Unusal Question

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Fall-on-Jin, Jan 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fall-on-Jin

Fall-on-Jin Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 22, 2001
    Hello.

Me and a group of friends are in the process of creating our first fanilm, pre production is coming along nicely, and we should begin shooting in may/june.

You can check out the official thread here:Official thread

We seem to have almost everything under control, but there might be a few questions later on in the process, so we might need to ask you guys for some advice.

Now for the Question. The fanfilm is being made in Wales (which is part of the UK) and I was wondering, just how many UK fanfilms are there? all of them seem to be made in America, allthough i have heard that one or two british films are out there. More info on these will be appreciated.

Thanking you in advance, Fall-on-jin

2. Ptx

Ptx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 19, 2000
    There are a few people around here from the UK.

I am, but I wouldn't describe what I am doing as a fan-film.

The Backyard Productions team is around somewhere and have made several fan-type films. The Star Wars one is The Empire Strikes Backyard.

Dark Skies is another (Daftmaul, one of the mods) and another is due one day called Storm Ahead, which has possibly the greatest plot ever. :)

There are a few other people out there, but we are in the minority on the boards, like most things it is US-centric (Bless 'em) with a worldwide audience.

Pete

3. NickLong

NickLong Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2000
    *cough*

errr...Pete?

*cough*

Nick "Britania" Long

4. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    I'm not to sure about UK Fan Films but I know that Australia has turned out at least one and I seem to remember hearing about a few more in production.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.