main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [General Hospital] AU; Echoes of the Past (Scrubs, Scorpios, Cassadines, OC's) Ch. 20 (7.14.17)

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by JediMaster_Jen, Sep 2, 2014.

1. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Thanks to everyone who is still reading!! I greatly appreciate it. :) Below is the next chapter. Enjoy!

Chapter Twenty

Helena laughed. “You cannot possibly believe that you can waltz into Russia and simply take over. There are laws. Medvedev and Putin won’t allow…”

Demetrios glanced at his sister-in-law. “Why not, dear Helena? The Russian government, by their own admission, states the law was never rewritten. All I need is an heir to the throne; one I can prove exists through DNA. As it happens, I have two standing right here.”

Robert took a moment to glance at his eldest son as he moved closer to Demetrios; pulling Anna along with him.

Demetrios smiled at his nephew. “Isn’t that right, Alexios?”

RJ and Robin watched as their father’s blue eyes glossed over at the sound of his birth name. It was as if a switch had been flipped.

“Of course, Uncle Demetrios,” he answered in a monotone voice. “Anna and I will be leaving for Moscow tonight. The men we have in place inside the Kremlin will begin execution of the plan in exactly three hours.”

“What the hell have you done to them, Cassadine!?” RJ yelled.

Demetrios just laughed. “You will be traveling with me, young Scorpio.”

“Like hell I’m going anywhere with you!” RJ spat. “Dad, why…”

“It’s who we are,” Robert said. “It’s our birthright.”

“Demetrios, you cannot do this,” Helena said as she stepped up beside him. “You will destabilize the entire Cassadine…”

He faced her. “I will not destabilize anything, Helena. I will be taking back what you stole from the Cassadine’s; what the Bolshevik’s and Lenin and Sverdlov stole from the Romanov’s. We will rise again. We will rule Russia again. Like a phoenix from the ashes, we will rise.”

“You’re a real psycho, man,” Patrick snapped.

Demetrios reached into his coat pocket, pulled out a small pistol. He pointed it at Patrick and pulled the trigger.

Robin screamed as she saw Patrick fall.

Luke and Aidan lunged for Demetrios at the same time but were intercepted by Robert. Luke swung with his left, but Robert ducked under it and came up in time to deliver a swift kick to Aidan’s mid-section.

The ex-British special forces officer went down. Frisco came up behind Luke as he again went for Robert.

RJ snapped out of his shock at seeing his father fight and was about to move when he was grabbed from behind. He whirled around and barely missed punching his brothers.

“You two be careful,” he ordered. “I’m going…”

RJ froze when he saw Demetrios pull the pin on the grenade.

Maracaibo, Venezuela
    WSB Medical Facility
    Same Time

“It’s empty, Shane, there’s no one left here,” Steve “Patch” Johnson told his friend and brother-in-law.

Shane Donovan, ISA director ran a hand through his hair. “Damn it! He was here, Patch, I know he was.”

“Who is this guy to you?” Patch finally asked. “I mean, man, you’re losing it over this. He must be…”

“He saved my life!” Shane snapped. “A long…a long time ago. We crossed paths on a mission. He’s a…he was a WSB agent; a damn good one, the best even.”

Patch spread his arms wide. “So where is he now? What do you mean was?”

Shane sighed deeply. “About…seventeen years ago, he was reported dead. Him and his wife, both black boxed by the WSB. Someone else got to them first; a man named Cesar Faison. He has a few connections to one Stefano DiMera.”

Patch frowned. “If this guy is dead, why’re we here looking for him?”

Shane sat down in front of one of the remaining computers and turned it on. “I don’t believe he’s dead, Patch. I never have. Robert was too smart to let the WSB, or Cesar Faison get him, and he would have done anything, anything for his wife, Anna. They survived. I know they did. I just have to find them.”

Everything moved in slow motion then. RJ lunged for the grenade. Luke managed to land a punch on Robert. Frisco grabbed Anna. Aidan hoisted Patrick onto his back.

“Run!” Sean and Jamie shouted in tandem.

The blast was heard miles away. Dark black smoke permeated the air as the cabin burned white hot.

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow, action packed & a great cliff-hanger. [face_nail_biting]

3. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    Shane and Patch must figure in somehow with their skillz and excellent, visual cliffie with a large action cast, way to go!^:)^

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    a cliffie

And Putin will not allow that at all with his connections

5. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    Thanks. :) You know I love my cliffhangers. :p

They do; eventually. ;)

No, he won't.

Chapter Twenty-One

Robin felt the heat on her back as she fell face first to the ground. She reached out with her hands to brace herself and felt her left wrist break.

Aidan was thrown off his feet by the blast. He couldn’t hold onto Patrick as they both fell hard to the ground.

Jamie was thrown into the air by the blast and he felt a white hot pain in his back as his body was flung to the ground.

Luke watched in horror as a piece of debris from the cabin pierced the back of Sean’s thigh as he tried to run.

Robert covered Anna’s body as they were also thrown down by the fierceness of the explosion.

Frisco, closest to the explosion when it happened, was lifted from his feet and was flung into a tree. He fell to the ground unconscious.

RJ’s head impacted the ground as he was tossed off his feet. He was quickly unconscious.

John felt the flames chasing him as he dove to the ground. He felt shrapnel enter his back as he hit the ground.

Athens, Greece
    Same Time

The Aegean Sea was a beautiful sight. The crystal blue water and the slight breeze were a balm to the tortured soul of the man gazing out at the water from his wheelchair.

“Sir, there’s…there’s been an explosion at the cabin in Germany,” a voice sounded from behind the wheelchair-bound man.

He turned slowly in his chair. “Fatalities?”

“We don’t know yet, Sir,” he answered. “Orders?”

The man sighed deeply, feeling every one of his eighty-seven years. “Where are our men in Port Charles?”

“They are watching the Scorpio boy and the Drake children,” the other man said. “Robert Scorpio Jr. seems to have…made use of the local criminal element in aiding in their protection. The children’s uncle, Mac Scorpio, has a police detail on them as well. According to the reports, all three are well guarded.”

When there was no reply, the other man spoke again. “Sir, do you want me to alert your…?”

“No,” came the curt reply. “No, he needn’t know of this yet. But, you can alert my cousin. The web of our past is unraveling. Too many people have come to the truth.”

“Yes, Sir.”

The old man smiled. “Thank you, Reginald. Thank you for coming so quickly. I’m sure Lila was not keen on letting you go.”

Reginald Jennings, the longtime butler of the Quartermaine family, nodded. “Lady Lila was insistent, in fact. I believe she knows more than she’s letting on.”

The man smiled. “That would certainly be like her. Give her my best, Reginald, and let her know that she is always welcome here. As are you and your family.”

Reginald thanked him and was quickly on his way.

RJ came to slowly. He blinked rapidly trying to clear his vision. As he took in the carnage around him, he tried to sit up. A wave of nausea overwhelmed him and he vomited on the ground.

“RJ?” came Robin’s soft voice.

“Rob…Robin,” he responded. “Are you…?”

“I’m…I’m okay, I think,” she responded. “My left wrist is broken, though. I can’t…oh, my God, RJ! Look at this.”

RJ and Robin pulled themselves to their feet and began to survey the damage.

“Patrick!” Robin screamed.

She and RJ both ran to the injured doctor. Patrick was shaking his head as he began to sit up. Pain tore through his right shoulder where Demetrios’ bullet had entered.

“Patrick,” Robin cried as she got to him.

“It’s…it’s okay,” he muttered through the pain. “Went…through. Clean wound.”

RJ ran to his brothers. Sean and Jamie were only lying a few feet from each other. As he got closer, he could see them both moving. He could also see the serious shrapnel wounds they’d suffered as he knelt by them. The back of Sean’s thigh had a large piece of splintered wood sticking out. Jamie’s back was littered with glass; blood everywhere on both young men.

“Junior, we gotta get out of here!” Luke suddenly yelled as he stood.

RJ ran a hand through his hair. “We need…we need a medivac. Check Frisco, he probably has his WSB radio on him.”

Luke knelt down by Frisco, who was completely still, blood oozing from several shrapnel wounds on his back. Luke felt for a pulse and found a faint one. He quickly turned him over and found the radio. Remarkably, it looked intact.

“Here, Junior,” he said as he walked it back to RJ. “Look, Victor’s two men are dead. John’s moving, but he’s injured. Victor and Demetrios…are gone. Disappeared. I don’t know how they escaped that explosion.”

“Seems Demetrios is like Faison; they both favor fire,” RJ commented as he stood and held Frisco’s radio up.

“WSB, come in, over,” RJ said simply. “WSB, come in, over.”

”Who are you? Where is Agent Jones?”

“My name is RJ Scorpio,” he answered. “I’m with Agent Jones. He’s injured, along with a half-dozen others. We need a medivac.”

”We need verification on identity and location.”

RJ sighed. “I’m sure you’ve already activated your tracking system. We’re north of Hamburg, Germany in the mountains at a small cabin that was just blown sky high. I’m fairly certain you can trace Frisco’s location. If not, then lock onto the signal being emitted from my watch. It’s a WSB-issue Skylark 556 with a tacking chip inside. My father…”

”Scorpio? You’re…Robert’s son?”

“Yes! Damn it!” RJ exclaimed. “Robert Scorpio was my father. Look, we can play twenty questions later. I’ve got injured here that need to get the hell out of here.”

”Okay, Scorpio, we’ve locked on to Agent Jones’ signal, and yours. We’ll have a medical team there in fifteen minutes.”

RJ didn’t bother to acknowledge the response. He tossed the radio down and went back to kneeling beside his brothers.

“RJ,” Jamie suddenly called softly; so softly RJ almost missed it.

He touched Jamie’s hand. “Hey, baby brother. Don’t talk, and try not to move. Help is on the way. You’re…you’re gonna be fine. I promise.”

Jamie’s eyes slipped closed again but his fingers tightened slightly around RJ’s.

Next to him, Robin was tending to Sean. She was palpating the area around his thigh wound. He groaned in pain.

“Hurts, Robs,” he muttered.

With tears in her eyes, Robin touched his back. “I know, but help is coming. You just gotta hang in there for me.”

Sean managed to nod a little as Luke took Robin’s place. He held his son’s hand as she moved on to Aidan and John.

“Aidan,” she called to her cousin. “Can you hear me, Aidan?”

Aidan stirred. “Yeah, I hear ya. Hearing a lot of bells, too.”

Robin made him look directly at her so she could check his eyes. “You took a pretty good hit to the head, I’d say. Can you follow my finger?”

As she waved it front of his face, he laughed. “Which one? I see four.”

Robin’s expression was grim. “You have a concussion. So does RJ. Help is on the way. You’ll be fine.”

He nodded as he sat up. He stayed on the ground. He knew he was too dizzy to stand.

“Robin!” Patrick yelled.

Robin ran over to him and John. “What’s his status?”

“He’s got some serious shrapnel wounds to his back,” Patrick said, grimacing against the pain in his shoulder. “He’s losing a lot of blood. This piece here looks deep. I’m…I’m worried about his spinal cord.”

Robin wiped a dirty hand over her face, cradling her other against her chest. “The WSB is on the way. I just hope they’re in time.”

“Me, too,” said Patrick as he looked down at John McBain.

Once RJ was sure Jamie would be okay for a few moments, he got up and made his way to his parents, both of whom were on their feet and watching everyone.

“You two okay?” he asked.

Anna nodded, her eyes focused on her two younger sons.

“Fine,” Robert replied as he looked around. “Where is Uncle Demetrios?”

RJ’s eyes widened. “Uncle…? Why the hell are you calling that...person uncle?”

Robert eyed RJ warily. “He is my uncle. Yours, too. He’s the reason your mother and I are here at all. He saved us from the WSB, rescued us. Explained my birthright to me.”

“Rescued you from the WSB?” RJ questioned. “After the tanker explosion?”

Robert merely nodded, but didn’t say anything else. His eyes were still unfocused. RJ felt certain that whatever Demetrios had triggered by using Robert’s birth name was still in effect.

“Dad, listen to me,” RJ said as he stepped closer to his father. “Whatever Demetrios explained to you, it’s…it’s wrong. You are Robert Scorpio!”

“I am Alexios Alexander Liakos-Cassadine, heir to the…”

RJ slammed his hands down on Roberts’ shoulders. “You are Robert Xavier Scorpio, damn it!”

Robert’s eyes closed and he shook his head. When he opened his eyes, they were clear. He looked around; at Anna, RJ, his other children, Luke.

“Where…what the hell happened? Where are we?”

RJ backed up. Something wasn’t right with his father, or his mother. She seemed dazed and off balance, and she’d seemed that way before the cabin blew up.

“Junior, you okay!?” Luke yelled from a few yards away.

Still staring at his parents, RJ shook his head just as the sound of helicopters sounded overhead.

“No,” he whispered. “Neither are they.”

pronker likes this.
  6. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    Oh dear, they just got back their parents and now this ... :( And the injuries to everyone ... :( :(

JediMaster_Jen likes this.
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Worrisome injuries but they totally could've been worse. And yikes, the senior Scorpios seem to be out of it [face_worried] =D=

Glad this has returned & LOL happily still on watch. @};-

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    JediMaster_Jen likes this.
  8. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    good to see this continuing. WOW all those injuries should hurt a lot

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  9. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    Yeah, the injuries are pretty bad. :( Yep, they got their parents back--now things get interesting. [face_laugh]

They are a little out of it, for sure. [face_hypnotized]

Yes, they will. :_|

Thanks for reading everyone!:cool:^:)^

10. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    Chapter Twenty-Two

WSB Headquarters
    Brussels, Belgium
    Medical Clinic

Robin was sitting in a chair next to Patrick’s hospital bed. The WSB doctors had set her wrist and applied a cast. Now she was waiting for the anesthesia to wear off from Patrick’s surgery so he would wake up.

Her thoughts were running wild; back and forth between worry for Patrick and her brother, fear for her children, unease over the mysterious return of her parents. Everything had happened so fast, and only when the explosion had brought events to a halt did she have time to begin to process things.

“Robin,” Patrick muttered as his eyes fluttered open.

Robin leapt from her chair and over to Patrick’s side. “Hey, welcome back.”

He groaned as he tried to sit up. “How long have…have we been here? Where is here?”

“We’re in Brussels, Belgium at WSB headquarters,” she told him as she took his hand in her good one. “We’ve been here about twelve hours now; long enough for everyone to have surgery and be recovering.”

“Everyone’s okay?” he asked quietly.

Robin lowered her gaze and sighed. “Not everyone and not completely.”

“Who?” he questioned as he tightened his grip on her hand.

When she looked up, there were tears gathering in her dark eyes. “Jamie. He had a…a lot of shrapnel wounds in his back and he…he’d lost a lot of blood. He’s…he’s in the ICU and he’s on a vent. He…he coded twice, but they…they got him back.”

Patrick closed his eyes. “Who else?”

Robin wiped her tears. “Sean is…okay. He had a bad wound to the back of his thigh. Like Jamie, he lost a lot of blood. RJ and Aidan both have concussions. Luke’s left arm is broken.”

“Your parents and Frisco?”

She sat on the edge of the bed. “Frisco’s hurt pretty bad, like Jamie. Lots of blood loss and shrapnel wounds. The other man, the WSB agent, John, he’s…if he makes it he’s going to be paralyzed from the waist down. A piece of the metal rain gutter entered his back and…and severed his spinal cord.”

Patrick didn’t miss the fact that she hadn’t mentioned her parents. “Your parents?”

Robin took a deep breath. “They seem…fine. Physically, they are fine. They have cuts, bruises, that type of thing. But, something just isn’t…right. They were dead, Patrick. The WSB confirmed it. Now, here they are, alive and well. Where have they been for the past seventeen or so years? How did Demetrios find them?”

Patrick pulled her down next to him on the bed. “We’ll find the answers, whatever they are. I don’t know how, or when, but we will. I promise.”

Robin kissed him softly and the two settled into a peaceful sleep.

“What are you doing out of bed?” a tall man with dark hair and glasses asked RJ as he stood staring out the window of his hospital room.

RJ turned and noticed the man he’d met when they’d first arrived. WSB Director Colin Williams. He’d been appointed when Sean Donely had been found murdered in his office.

RJ shrugged. “If I stay in that bed any longer, I’ll go crazy.”

Colin smiled and moved to stand next to RJ. “I don’t have to tell you that your story sounds…outlandish.”

RJ laughed heartily. “No, you don’t. It sounds that way to me, too, and I’ve been living it. But it’s the truth, Director Williams. Every word is the truth.”

Colin nodded. “It might surprise you to know that I believe you. The WSB has long been known to have some rather…unsavory people and methods within its employ. I’ve already got a team of agents looking into former director Donely’s private files. They’ve already found a treasure trove of information in just a few hours, dating all the way back to when he and your father first met.”

RJ nodded his thanks and walked back to his bed. “Can I ask you something and…get a straight answer?”

“Ask away.”

“Back in 1992, when Sean came to tell us my parents were dead, he said they’d both been black boxed by the WSB,” RJ stated. “Was that true? Did it happen without his knowledge? Did he know they were alive?”

Colin took a seat in the chair by the bed and leaned forward, resting his forearms on his thighs.

“I’m going to tell you something I’ve never told anyone before,” he began. “Yes, it's true that your parents were black-boxed. What you don't know, what I've never spoke of is that the order came from Sean Donely.”

RJ was stunned. “How could…how could you possibly know that?”

Colin reached into his breast pocket and pulled out an old photograph. He handed it to RJ and awaited the reaction.

RJ stared at the photo for many long moments before he looked up. “You knew them? You knew my parents?”

Colin nodded. “I did. A long time ago, I knew them both. RJ, I was the lead agent on the team sent after them in ’92. We were told, by Sean, that Anna…”

RJ sighed. “That she was a double agent. Yeah, I know. She and my father explained all this to me and Robin a long time ago.”

“Sean ordered her black boxed,” Colin repeated. “Some of us who knew your parents and Sean were…we were shocked. We couldn’t believe he was ordering the death of one of his best friends. But, the thing was, and this was off the record. Your father told me this; Sean had betrayed them both before.”

“Swede,” RJ whispered.

“Yes, exactly,” Colin acknowledged. “Sean had set them up. He knew your mother was the double agent, that she’d worked for Faison and the DVX. He let Robert believe it was someone else and let Robert believe that he’d killed that someone else. Then he and Cesar Faison made sure he discovered that it was really Anna.”

“So he was responsible for all of it?” RJ questioned. “Their first marriage ending, them being black boxed? All of it was Sean's doing?”

Colin nodded. “Yes, it was. Sean orchestrated it all.”

RJ ran his hands through his hair. “I can’t…that man was my godfather. He betrayed everyone. Why?”

“We may never know,” Colin answered. “With him dead, all we have are the files and…”

“Helena!” RJ exclaimed. “Helena was gone, too, from the cabin. She’s still alive. We have her, Demetrios and Faison. They’re out there. I’ll find them. I don’t believe all of this is about the Russian throne, that Demetrios just wants to rule Russia through my father, or me.”

Colin smiled as he stood. “Oh, there’s more. More than half of the world’s natural oil reserves reside in the former Soviet Union. If Demetrios manages to gain control of Russia, and reunites the Soviet Union, then he…”

“He controls all that oil,” RJ finished. “He controls the world. World domination; that sounds much more like a Cassadine.”

Colin chuckled. “Yes, it does. Look, there are a lot of layers here, and a lot of questions. We’ll find the answers. When my men have more on Sean, I’ll let you know.”

“Thanks.”

The two men shook hands and Colin left the room.

Three Days Later

“Do you recognize these people?” Colin asked RJ as he handed him an old photograph.

RJ shrugged and shook his head. “No, can’t say I do.”

He handed the photograph to Robin, who gasped when she saw the two people smiling back at her. Patrick touched her hand gently.

“What is it?” he questioned. “You know them?”

Robin nodded. “So does RJ. Here, look again.”

Her brother took the photograph and studied the faces closer. They were familiar, but actual recognition wasn’t coming to him.

“RJ, think San Remo,” Robin said to him. “Think…”

“Oh, my God,” RJ said as he stood. “Oh, my…Robin, is this…is this…Filomena?”

“Yeah, but look at the man,” she advised. “We know him, too.”

RJ studied the smiling male figure. The hair line, shape of the jaw, the dimples. Again, he was so familiar, but the photograph was old.

“Shall I shed some light on the mysterious man’s identity?” Colin asked.

RJ handed him the photo back and sat back down. “Please. I’m really not in the mood for guessing games.”

Colin sat on the edge of his desk. “One of the agents came across this photo, and many others when they began looking into Sean’s files. Your sister seems to have figured it out, but for you, I’ll tell. This smiling young man is one Valentin Rostov in the company of his aunt, Olga Rostova. You knew her as Filomena Soltini, your supposed grandmother.”

Patrick spoke then. “Wait, you’re telling us that this woman who had a hand in protecting and raising Robin and RJ, was actually related to Helena and Sean?”

Colin nodded as he tossed the photo down on his desk. “Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying. Olga Rostova was born in Italy to an Italian mother and Russian father, Dmitry Rostov and Antonia Soltini. At some point, Dmitry left his wife and daughter and Antonia changed the child’s name to Filomena Soltini.”

RJ cleared his throat. “Where did Dmitry go?”

“He went back to Russia where he met Svetlana Kostonova, with whom he had two children,” Colin revealed.

Robin nodded. “Let me guess, Ekaterina and Helena.”

“Exactly,” Colin said.

Robin took a deep breath. “Is there…did Filomena know…”

Patrick wrapped his arm around Robin as a few tears fell down her cheeks. She’d told him all about her beloved grandmother, and to discover that she may have been part of the plot was killing her.

Colin shook his head. “No, it…according to Sean’s notes and files, Filomena was only mildly aware that her biological father had two other daughters after her. That photograph was taken in 1975 upon her one and only meeting with Ekaterina and Valentin. Seems she never met Helena at all. As near as we can tell, the fact that she met your parents in 1977 was purely coincidental.”

“Where are my parents now?” Robin asked, still in Patrick’s embrace.

“Holding cell,” Colin replied. “They’re being questioned. We want to know how they survived the tanker explosion and where they’ve been for the past seventeen years. As you know, it wasn’t Sean who confirmed them dead, it was us, the WSB. It was me.”

RJ sighed. “Why did you confirm it with no bodies?”

Colin raked a hand through his short, graying hair. “The boat we were on was only about a quarter mile from the explosion. I had binoculars, I saw the whole thing, and quite clearly. I didn’t see anyone jump from that tanker or hit the water. I didn’t see anyone swimming away. They were dead. All three of them, so I confirmed it and we set back to shore.”

Robin stood. “Guess you were wrong, Director.”

Colin smiled. “Yes, I was. Between us, I’m quite glad of that, except for Cesar Faison. That maniac I’d like to see dead, once and for all.”

“You and me both,” RJ quipped. “If I have to put the bullet in his brain myself, he’s gonna meet his end. Soon.”

An hour later, Robin and Patrick were standing at the window of an interrogation room where her parents were being questioned.

“Where were you standing on the tanker?” a man in a dark suit asked.

Anna’s head tilted slightly as she tried to remember. “I was…I was on the stern, port…no, starboard side. Faison was…ten feet from me and Robert was…I can’t remember.”

“I was behind Anna,” Robert said quietly. “Only a few feet from her.”

“What were you doing?” was the next question.

Robert met his stare. “I was pointing a gun at Faison’s head.”

Robin felt a chill go through her at the cold tone of her father’s voice. Patrick grasped her hand and pulled her body against his.

“You were going to shoot him?”

“I was gonna kill him,” Robert stated. “He took my wife, and I…as far as I was concerned he needed to die.”

Patrick shivered this time. He didn’t know what he’d imagined Robin’s father to be like, but he was pretty sure cold, calculating and merciless wasn’t it.

”Why didn’t you kill him? You had the gun pointed at him; what changed?”

“I reached out and pulled Anna behind me and…I was about to pull the trigger when I…when we both heard the other boat,” he said. “We’d seen the first one coming at us. We both assumed it was the WSB. But, the other one…that was a surprise.”

Robin and Patrick looked at each other. “No one ever mentioned another boat.”

Last edited: May 25, 2018
    pronker likes this.
  11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Fascinating revelations and devastating reveals about who was behind all the treachery. :(

pronker and JediMaster_Jen like this.
  12. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    [face_devil] Global implications, way to go, Plot!! :D

This is the guy I recall from watching GH years back … @};-