main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA General Meeting Dates and Times

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediknight88, Dec 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    These dates are for the next 6 months. All meeting are held at the Virginia Beach Central Library unless notified otherwise.

Saturday, January 14, 2006
    The Libris Room
    2:30-5:00
    JFFA
    4:00-5:00

Saturday, March 4, 2006
    Auditorium
    2:30-4:00
    JFAA

Saturday, April 15, 2006
    The Folio Room
    JFAA

Saturady, May 13, 2006
    The Libris Room
    JFAA

Saturday, June 3, 2006
    The Folio Room
    JFAA

2. DOMNUSKYWALKER

DOMNUSKYWALKER Jedi Master star 2

Aug 12, 2005
    thanks, see you there!

3. fraken8902

fraken8902 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2004
    Did we want to mis FEB?

4. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    No there was not an opening for that month at the Library. That is why we are not having one in Feb.

5. obi_dan_67

obi_dan_67 Jedi Youngling

Mar 15, 2005
    Well, maybe we can have a meeting elsewhere (i.e. park, somebody's house / backyard, etc.). It's not too late to come up with one.....

6. JediMastOrinDiFreeze

JediMastOrinDiFreeze Jedi Youngling

Mar 23, 2006
    Not sure where to put this-I am trying to register with www.tidewateralliance. net.

when i click okay, it says "you are not authorized to carry out this operation."

can someone help.

7. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    What name are you registering with? I am the site admin, and will help you get onto the site. How the site goes is once you log in, you have a 30 day free trial. Inbetween those thirty days, you get to check out the site, post on the forum, and all that good stuff, as well as attend meetings. This time period is to allow you some time to decide if you want to become an official member of the group. Upon the end of those thirty days you get to decide if you would like to be a member, if you choose to become an official member there are membership dues that each member payes yearly.

8. JediMastOrinDiFreeze

Mar 23, 2006
    i see.

how much are yearly dues?

also, I tried registering the name: JediMasterOrinDiFreeze and JediMastOrinDiFreeze

p.s. I am watching Eps 2 & 3 at my house tonight, I'd be happy to entertain 1 or 2 guests. Bring food.

9. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    This is going to be a long one! lol

Dues are:

25.00 for yourself
    35.00 for family membership (This includes family members that are 16 years of age or older.)

These dues go the group for banners, table displays, website fees, ect. We have a group treasurer who keeps everything on file.

I just checked the site and it should let you register. I will walk you through the registration process though. I know this is gonna sound dumb, but just want to make sure your hitting the right stuff.

1. In the Log in Box, click Sign Up. That will take you to a screen that gives you three option. Log in, Register, and Rettrieve lost password

2. Select Register, This will bring you to our age requirement section. if you are over 16 years of age then click: I am 16 or over, or I have parental consent to register for an account on this web site.

3. Then fill out the registration information, if you click submit and it tells you that you are not authorized to carry out this operation, just refresh the page and refill it out, that is a bug I am working on. What will happen after you register is that it will verify your email address by sending you an email telling you that you are registered and will provide you with your password.(which you can change at a later date.)

Once you activate your account you can then log into the site. What happens after that is once you log in your will be automaticly directed to a page where you have to fill out a bunch of information. Do NOT skip this, if you do you will not recieve access. All fields must be filled out except for the costuming stuff if you do not have a complete costume. All your address information, phone numbers, email address, name, HAS be filled out.

No one else will be able to see this information beside myself and my administration. This information is for us incase we need to contact you about anything pertaining to the group.

Once you fill that out it will be sent to myself and the administration and we will approve or deny, in your case approve as you will be recieving a 30 day free trial. Now until approved you will not have access to anything on the site, biut it doesnt take me long to approve these so it should only take a day if that. Once approved you will have full access to the site.

10. JediMastOrinDiFreeze

Mar 23, 2006
    now trying for the 398,465th time.

hehehe.

11. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    hmmmm, well we have had approximatly 5 members register lately and they all worked. ok, pm me your information.

What you want your username to be:
    your email address:
    Your password:

Once you send me all that, I will set you up and send you word via here.

Once that happens you can fill out a profile.

12. ANAKINOS

ANAKINOS Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    To all those who are intersted we have another meeting this sat (Sept 16)at 230 at the central library in va beach. if your interested stop bye and check it out. Good times will be had. We meet in the meeting rooms.

13. JediMastOrinDiFreeze

Mar 23, 2006
    If I had sooner noticed, I could have made this. When is the next one?

I've been out deployed off and on. But I am here for good.

I am still interested in a FANFILM of a serious nature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.