main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN General Meeting time: Episode II -- Attack of the Bald Ministers (see explanation below)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Darth_TKD, Sep 22, 2003.

?

General Meeting time: Episode II -- Attack of the Bald Ministers (see explanation below)

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. 3 P.M.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 4 P.M.

71.4%
  3. 7 P.M.

28.6%
  4. 8 P.M.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 9 P.M.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. We live for the one; we die for the one.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. If you go to Z'ha'dum, you will die.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_TKD

Darth_TKD Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2002
  2. Darth_TKD

Jan 6, 2002
    Okay, as I threatened in the previous poll, here's the second and (hopefully) final poll on this subject. As with the previous poll, any change would have to be approved by a formal vote at the next General Meeting (which will be at noon).

This poll will lock in an exact time for us to vote on. I've included any times that received a vote except for the current time (noon). As most people want to move the meeting later in the day, I'm guessing that is inevitable once the matter is brought to a vote. Anyone who would like to keep the meeting at the same time, use this as an opportunity to cast your "runner-up" vote. If none of these options would work for you, vote for one of the Babylon 5 quotes I've included.

The final vote will likely be yes (change GM time to x o'clock) or no (leave it at noon). If you can't attend the next meeting, send your proxy votes to Scott or me. Vote now, or forever hold your peace.

3. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
  4. borzou99

borzou99 Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2003
    I say 1900 hours. Why? Because my shift ends at 6:00 where I work and I know none of you guys are willing to get up at 10 in the morning to have a meeting. That's why. ;)

5. Darth_TKD

Jan 6, 2002
    BUMP

Discussion forthcoming at Book Club

6. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Jesus Christ, I try to get you guys active for a year, and I leave and NOW you do stuff! :p

7. Darth_TKD

Jan 6, 2002
    LAST CALL

Anyone who hasn't voted yet, please do so. Voting will "officially" end on Wednesday, so that people will have time to cast their proxy votes.

If nothing changes in the poll, we will be voting "yes" or "no" on whether to change the GM time to 4 P.M. on the second Saturday of the month. Everyone please PM or e-mail (darth@fanforce.net) your proxy votes to me by Friday if you can't attend. Please don't send them to Scott, as he won't be there and would just have to forward them to me.

8. Darth_TKD

Jan 6, 2002
    By the power invested in me by Woden, king of the gods, I'm declaring voting on this poll closed.

We will vote on whether to change the GM time to 4 P.M. this Saturday. Anyone who can't be there, please send your votes to me by Friday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.