Lit GENERAL QUESTION THREAD (What to read? Where to start? What's canon? What's not? Duros, etc.)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Master_Keralys, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Knight

star 4
    That
    Even that death scene wasn't graphic at all, the feeling you get there is sadness from their loved one's grief, not disgust or revulsion. A New dawn is fine for an 11 yo.
  2. DarthPhilosopher Jedi Master

star 4
    Does anyone know what this page is from?:

[IMG]
    spicer likes this.
  3. iPodwithnomusic Jedi Knight

star 3
    Off the top of my head I'd say it looks like the ROTS adaption, but I could be wrong, I dont remember Anakin using a red ship in ROTS.
  4. comradepitrovsky Jedi Knight

star 3
    He takes a red ship from the Temple to Palpatine's office after Mace goes there.
  5. Daneira Jedi Knight

star 3
    Are there any officially published RPG campaigns or adventure ideas for a pre-Clone Wars Jedi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. PCCViking Force Ghost

star 9
    It can't be ROTS, because Anakin still has his AOTC hair style, with his Padawan braid. I'd say it would be shortly after AOTC.
    iPodwithnomusic and vncredleader like this.
  7. Link1130 Jedi Master

star 1
  8. Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Knight

star 4

I found your answer here
    http://kazaikos.tumblr.com/post/54940403586/this-single-page-is-known-as-the-sample-page-and
    It was a confusing one knowing from wookiepedia that Wheatley hadn't done anything with Padme in before the RotS comic, although it's clearly an EpII Anakin.
    Last edited by Blackhole E Snoke, Oct 12, 2017
  9. Vthuil Force Ghost

star 5
    So I asked this a long time ago, but the preview for Poe Dameron 20 made it relevant again: what the heck eventually happened to Lott Dod in Legends? He seems to have just disappeared. I always assumed he was one of the guys Vader slaughtered on Mustafar, but that apparently isn't actually said anywhere.
  10. darthzac14 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Besides the Thrawn trilogy (which I have read) and the X-wing series of novels (which I have not read) is there any post-ROTJ Legends from the Bantam era that would be considered "essential" for going into the New Jedi Order, Legacy of the Force and Fate of the Jedi series?
  11. darkspine10 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    He probably wouldn't have been on Mustafar. So far, all of his appearances in the movies and TCW show him as separate from the Separatist leadership, either in the senate, or on diplomatic missions. He's not seen in ROTS at all as well.
  12. DarthPhilosopher Jedi Master

star 4
    Cheers for finding me an answer mate. Very interesting.
  13. LazyJC22 Jedi Master

star 1
    Anyone read "From A Certain Point of View", yet? Didn't see anything about on here. A casual acquaintance who I didn't even know was a fan, read it, and told me they loved it. Wonder how the superfans feel about it. Thanks.
  14. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    There's actually a thread on it here.
  15. LazyJC22 Jedi Master

star 1
    Thanks, not sure how I missed it.
  16. browser Jedi Master

I cannot for the life of me find the Phasma novel thread in the forum. Can someone post the link? Thanks.
  17. Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Knight

star 4