main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

General Rieekan uniform

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by RagingBantha, Aug 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RagingBantha

RagingBantha Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2004
    I was wondering if anyone has attempted the uniform that General Carlist Rieekan wears on hoth. It seems more of a cold weather type jacket. If so I realy would like more information on what resources are available to me when making this. Thanks.

2. Mister_Sidious

Mister_Sidious Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2004
    Looks pretty simple. First collect some pics from theforce.net multimedia section or other internet sources. Then, buy the action figure so you can get a 360 degree view of the costume. It will also give you an idea for the texture.

It's a very heavy, quilted, layered look, so I hope you live in an area that has cool weather, cuz it's gonna be hot! If you don't know how to quilt fabric, there are lots of different quilted materials out there which can be purchased by the yard at any local fabric store. Are you familiar with sewing or know someone who is?

3. Mister_Sidious

Mister_Sidious Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2004
    Actually, I just looked at some pics and it looks like only the shoulders are quilted in a dark brown, so you don't need much of that, and the rest is just a simple khaki-colored canvas material or maybe like a windbreaker material. Finish it with some big pockets and stuffed collar.

Very, very simple.

4. RagingBantha

RagingBantha Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2004
    thanks for the info sidious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.