main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

General Rubbish thread

Discussion in 'Archive: North' started by jedi_master_booth, Sep 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_master_booth

jedi_master_booth Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Every night while come on here to chat with you guys My partner sit next to me Glu'ed to the Tv and plays Lego Star Wars And this is the same guys who wont stand anywhere near me when Im dressed up :_| I got his the First Lego star wars as a joke Not thinking he would take to heart and NOT put it down Until he had finished it!

While we Jedi were In newcastle He was In HMV buying Star Wars 2 the Lego game " I wish i could take a pic of this Hes sat here hardly speaking to me playing it " Do you think i should get him dressed up ?

2. spike_thmid

spike_thmid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    Do I really want to get involved with you dressing your Chris up [face_whistling]

3. Lord_Ogli

Lord_Ogli Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
  4. edgejedi88

edgejedi88 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2005
    [image=http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Vault/8356/obiqui.jpg]

5. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    I'm suddenly reminded of slash fanfic :p

6. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    For a freaky moment then, I thought my wife had signed up and started this thread [face_plain]

I'm sure she shares you pain

7. jedi_master_booth

jedi_master_booth Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Im not trying to get my Partner into A jedi Costume GOD knows Ive tryed !:_|
    Hes a strange guy he'll support me with getting new stuff for rebel legion costumeing And when arrangeing to attend meet ups.

He'll even come to some events but For someone who hates my being in my robes near him to suddenly find him playing Lego star wars !:eek:Its like Im not in the same room as him
    its deadly quiet![face_not_talking]

Is everyone elce's partner like this ? Do they play with our lightsabers in front of the Hall mirror when we arent about ? [face_mischief]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.