main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

General Television Discussion

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by nnaydolem, Jan 21, 2005.

1. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    *snicker* ;)

2. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    So with my brothers tv we pick up the digital broadcasts of the major channels...the picture is perfect. I dont know why a person would want to pay for cable.

3. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    Anybody else catch Superstars of Dance last night? Bean loves dancing so we watched it. She was cracking us up! I kept telling her to dance like the people on tv did, and she tried! She especially loved the Zulus from South Africa. Both times they danced she took her shirt off and leaped and rolled all over the floor. She is hilarious! [face_laugh]

4. gundarkhunter

gundarkhunter Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 2, 2008
    Whoohoo! Legend of the Seeker is back! Last night's episode was so freakin' cool! They did an awesome job on the Mord-Sith costume! =P~

5. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    i really need to watch that show. maybe when the dvds come out or if i can catch it on hulu or something

6. gundarkhunter

gundarkhunter Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 2, 2008
    I can't wait for the dvd's. Watching this is making want to pick up the books again. So far, they've stayed about as true to Wizards First Rule as a television series can. IMHO.

7. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    yes i have been watching it...hehehe

Ok started to watch Jericho. man this is a good drama. i really like it...not sure if it is going to be brought back or not. netflix is streaming it...i recommend it.

8. Jyn

Jyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 9, 2006
    We finally found Legend of the Seeker on hulu.com and so far I'm a bit disappointed, at first it was because it seemed they changed the relationship between Richard and Zedd but once they revealed that was still the same they changed some order of things, they then go and make the Sisters of Light GOOD GUYS from the get go that RAISED Kahlan, completely changes the history of the midlands as well as Kahlan and I do NOT like her new backstory.

The new episode hits hulu tonight so I am looking forward to seeing the Mord Sith as I want to make that costume, the stills I've seen thus far I don't think the red is going to be the correct shade, it looks like the color of dried blood not fresh.

9. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Last night's Robot Chicken was one of the best episodes ever!

24 has started out pretty good too! nice to have it back.

10. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I'm having fun watching Legend of the Seeker. I believe we even have a thread around somewhere. I haven't read the books, so in a way I get to go into it without preconceptions.

Kyle XY is back! Good episode tonight. I'm bummed that this season is only 10 episodes though.

11. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    So for the past couple of weeks I've been getting ready for the BSG premier. I'm up to season 3 now. I've watched the mini series, season 1 and two, the webisodes, and now I'm on episode 3 of season 3. Don't know if I'll be able to finish it all before the new one, but I'll sure as hell try! And I've got the next two days off, with no car as it's in the shop.... so I think I'll have some time.

12. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    excellent!!! i can't believe it is only four days away!!!!!!! need to watch the last webisode tonite

13. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    csi... anyone? wow.

14. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I almost died watching that one... I stopped breathing in the last 10 minutes. [face_hypnotized]

But... DAYUM! =D=

And the promo for next week looks really good too. :D

Excuse me... I'm going to go pass out now. 8-}

15. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    supernatural was good...has a very HOME Xfiles feeling to it...ewwwwww. *shudder*

16. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    I liked the Supernatural episode too. Poor Dean. He's king of angst right now.

17. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    CSI was sad, and then happy! and then sad. It's going to be tough for me to stick with it without Gil.

18. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    I know! I didn't stay awake late enough to watch last night, maybe I can find it online this weekend..

19. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    hmmmm Dean. Yes yes he is...did you get my text last nite. ha ha ha i forgot it was on last nite. :D

20. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    I laughed when that one guy teared up and ran out after Grissom said the nice thing to him, and then I teared up at the end. I don't know how LF is going to do on the team, he really doesn't seem to have the 'imaginative leaps' to connect the dots like Grissom and he's very insecure it seems...

21. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    My feelings about last night's CSI episode can be summed up in this one image. (Spoiler Pic)

22. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    I have never watched 24 before, but I have been watching this season from the beginning and I really like it so far. :)

What? It's on the same time as Heroes?! Blasphemy!!!! :eek: :p

23. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    can i just say i LOVE Supernatural! :)

at least i have one more season of that and LOST...golly all of my favorite shows are going away....first BSG, then LOST and then Supernatural.

I won't have anything else to watch. :(

24. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000

Ooo... it must have been a GREAT episode! Can't wait to see it! (I'll watch it tomorrow as right now I'm really tired)

25. FanForced

FanForced Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2007
    There's always True Blood.

What's Supernatural about?