main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

General Television Discussion

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by nnaydolem, Jan 21, 2005.

1. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    oh yes True Blood..i forgots...it is because it is a summer show. hehe ohh Bill Compton!!!

Supernatural is about demon, ghost hunters. the first season was typical, but IMO it is fun! it was a little gruesome last nite, but i enjoyed the little puns and nods to other shows. hehehe

AND it is got two really hot guys on it. LOL, but it is a fun story.

2. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008

A friend of ours was babysitting last night and she brought a book, but we tempted her by saying that she can just watch whatever is on our Tivo. I knew that we didn't have anything too bizarre on there, but then she watched the raunchiest thing we had on there...Family Guy.

She said that she had never seen anything like it before and thought it was hilarious. It was an episode with two main storylines: the legalization of marijuana and Peter killing his friend's cat.

We watched it after she was gone and were dying laughing! It was so funny...but at the same time we were embarrassed that someone we knew kinda well now knows our type of inappropriate humor.

For those interested, you can watch the full episode here. Oh and NSFW, IMHO.

3. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    i just got season 1 of Supernatural on DVD. :) 18.99 at Target!!! woohooo.

4. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    OK just watching DWTS...i cannot believe on who got kicked off...horrible choice. UGH i am actually mad.

5. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    [face_worried] Someone just told me the scariest thing ever...

ABC is making a new "V" as a mid-season premiere show. :eek: [face_worried] [face_sick]

On the one plus side... They could bring Marc Singer back, and save money on the whole makeup thing. The guy already looks like an alien reptile. [face_alien_1]

6. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    I heard that too, through the Lost grapevine that Juliet from Lost will be in a new V.

7. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    [face_laugh]

8. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Nice little sneak peak of the new V. Dude from 4400 is in it. WHO is Williams Shatner's son-in-law. Joel Gretsch

9. FanForced

FanForced Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2007
    I hate Juliet. I'm so glad she died. But with Lost, that doesn't mean much.

10. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    How could you hate Juliet?

11. FanForced

FanForced Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2007
    Let's see. She has no acting chemistry with either of her men. I hate her stupid ethereal voice that she uses when she's trying to be dramatic. And if uses that slow-blink to signify that she's about to start talking again, I swear I'm going to RIP THE EYELIDS OFF OF HER HEAD!!

12. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    G4 is going to air the entire SW panel from Comic Con. You can send in questions that could be picked to be answered, read the article.

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/G4_To_Broadcast_SW_Panel_From_SDCC_124515.asp

Set your Tivo's, didn't know if I should put this in the ComicCon thread or general TV thread?????

13. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Thanks for the heads up!

14. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Of course. I had to post it so I would remember or dh would look at it & set the Tivo.

15. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    Curious

16. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    so a show straight from the BBC started on Sunday Merlin on NBC.

It is a depart from the normal story, but i liked it ok.

Giles, from Buffy, is playing the king...i was like i know that guy. LOL

it is the first BBC show in 30 years that hasn't been revamped or remade for American television. I did read that BBC 1 already has renewed it for a 2nd season so even if NBC drops it i can still watch it. :)

17. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    I watched the BBC news yesterday & it was very informative on Iran, the American economy etc. I liked it more then our news :p

18. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    BBC has a couple of good home improvement shows as well...and since they have hot irish guys as well. hehe

19. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Anyone watch America's Got Talent?

The guy that sang the David Hasslehoff song was priceless!!!

song

20. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    OK...this looks like a good thing...no spoilers.

from EONLINE

Lou in Scottsdale, Ariz.: What are you hearing about ABC's V?

Forget about hearing. We've seen the pilot, and on a scale of 1 to 10, we give it an 11. V is the best pilot we've seen in, well, forever. Elizabeth Mitchell (Lost) is amazing. Scott Wolf (Party of Five) is adorable and charming. And you simply won't be able to take your eyes off Morena Baccarin (Firefly). It goes above and beyond expectations!

21. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    CSI season 1 has departed the premises and is making it's way to the Mac express via JGoC depot...

22. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
  23. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    me too...i read it last nite. maybe said person will be a demon and DIE a slow horrible death. she was on an episode of Vernoica Mars...she is a horrible actress.

24. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Yeah, she and Jared were in House of Wax. Haven't seen it though. Hopefully they do something funny with it.

25. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    maybe they are going to mock horror movie stereotypes and feed her to something at the start of that episode.

course the demon would probably seek out the brothers and ask to be killed.

demon: I need you to kill me.
    brothers: sure. why?
    Demon: All I can taste is latex and cheap vodka. and these sores in my mouth wont heal and keep oozing. Please KILL ME!!!!