"General Vos" (Ep3 Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Alixen, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogan_Agar Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Oh no... a "QunilanADER"

Please let him RIP. There are so many much more interesting characters out there.
  2. TogashiAikune Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Why are we even having this discussion when Dark Horse and LFL officially consider him dead. Geeze people just because you loved the character doesn't mean there going to come back to life you should of learned that from the Anakin Solo mess.
  3. Crazy_Old_Kermit Jedi Youngling

star 1
    "Why are we even having this discussion when Dark Horse and LFL officially consider him dead. Geeze people just because you loved the character doesn't mean there going to come back to life you should of learned that from the Anakin Solo mess."

I guess that's why we have forums. I think it's alright to talk about, no harm done.

"If the lady that created Quinlan Vos didn't know he was going to be killed, why does she suspiciously know about a website for a petition to keep her character alive?"

You know, I actually never really thought about that, I was just excited to meet her. But...

"Well, I think she knows about the website, because ROTS is basically when all the Jedi are killed. SO her character would be planned to die at some point. At which point she could have a petition or something. This death thing is no suprise to anyone working there, its how and when, not IF."

kinda makes sense, but honestly, she acted surprised when I showed her the comic. Her husband was dressed up as Quinlan and she gave it to him to look at. But anyways, I guess she assumed he was gonna die somewhere in the galaxy during ROTS whether it was shown via comic or what. She just didnt' know about the ROTS comic. But you're right, it's all Dark Horse, so I have no idea what's going on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.