main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Generations of the Jedi

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi Halcyon, Apr 27, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Halcyon

Jedi Halcyon Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 16, 1999
    Throughout the Star Wars saga, we have learned about many different generations of the Jedi. These range from the Sith Wars to the Jedi of Episode I, to the Jedi of the Classic Trilogy, to the children of those Jedi in the Expanded Universe Novels. Many other Jedi have been explored throughout thousands of Fan Fiction pieces.

This story tells of another generation of the Jedi. The story is about Yoda's Master, who is now over 900 years old, and the settings is about 45 years before TPM. This Jedi Master, Deren, is currently training two teenage Jedi, Qui-Gon Jinn and Ylenic I't Kla. Together with the Mon Calamari Jedi Master Adadel, who is training her own apprentice, Adi Gallia, and another Jedi Master, Kelt Durron, they make up Force Squadron. Force Squadron is a group of Jedi who travel throughout the galaxy under the command of the Jedi Council, settling the many wars that spread constantly throughout the galaxy. The story is about an uprising on Correllia, where Force Squadron is sent in, to stop the conflict. The story will also tell about the generations of the Sith in this time period.

If you are interested in helping me write this story, please e-mail me at max@webpunch.net I am looking for at least three other people to write pieces of it with me.

Thanks for your help

Jedi Halcyon
    max@webpunch.net http://www.maxpalmer.comwww.maxpalmer.com

2. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Cant wait until your first post. This sounds like it has lots of potental. Start posting.

3. Jedi Halcyon

Nov 16, 1999
    I still need a few people to help me write this. Please e-mail me at max@webpunch.net if you want to help. THe first post is coming later today, so check back soon.

Jedi Halcyon

4. Jedi Halcyon

Nov 16, 1999
    Characters:

Deren Ke Armond - An old Jedi master, who trained Yoda

Qui-Gon Jinn - The teenage apprentice to Deren

Ylenic It'kla - THe teenage Camaasi apprentice to Deren

Adadel - Mon Calamari Jedi Master. Friend of Deren and Kelta

Adi Gallia - Adadel's 12 yearold apprentice

Kelta Durron - Correllian Jedi Master. Friend of Deren and Adadel

Sal Halcyon - Correllian Jedi Master

Nejaa Halcyon - Sal's son and apprentice

5. Jedi Halcyon

Nov 16, 1999
    Here is the first piece.

Introduction:

Deren Ke Armònd moved forward, leaving his two apprentices at the entrance to the Jedi Council Chamber. To his right, Adadel, a Mon Calmari Jedi Master left her own apprentice and moved to his side. Kelta Durron, a friend of both Jedi Masters, moved to Deren?s left. The tynnain Jedi Master stopped in the center of the chamber and turned to face Yoda. Isn?t is ironic, Deren thought, that I am here at the call of Yada, my first apprentice, and in mere moments he will give an assignment to his former master. Deren raised his small head to look at Yoda. ?Greetings Yoda, I trust my first apprentice is well??
    ?Well am I, return you greeting I do, Master.? Yoda looked down at his former master. The diminutive Tynnain had a small head with large eyes and a large curved ears. He was barely three feet tall, even shorter than Yoda. ?A mission for you have I,? Yoda said, ?To Correllia you must go. An uprising, has there been. Help resident Jedi there you must. Sal Halcyon his name is. Force quadron must go to help."
    ?Yes Master Yoda,? Deren said, ?I assume that data files have been sent to our ship. We will leave immediately.? Deren gestured to Kelt and Adadel, turned, and walked out of the chamber. Their apprentices followed.

6. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Great beginning Jedi Halcyon!!!! Let's see some more, now!!! (Seriously, do you have anymore written yet?)

7. Jedi Halcyon

Nov 16, 1999
    Patient must you be. Coming more is. Tonight, more there will be.

Yoda, (and Jedi Halcyon) has spoken.

8. Ejedir

Ejedir Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2000
    Uh, tonight was about three days ago. Great start though. And, would you please go check out mine. (I hope I don't sound too desperate, I'm not, I just think you would enjoy the story, since you like the Horns and all. It's "The Foolish and the Weak: A Corran Horn Story.) Keep posting. Can't wait for more.

9. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    *ahem* 2nd page?!! Doesn't that mean it's time for more Jedi Halcyon?!! MORE MORE MORE!!!

10. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    On the second page. Twice in one day. This story desirves better then that. To the top.

11. Jedi Halcyon

Nov 16, 1999
    Sorry I haven't posted yet. I've been very busy. I'm glad you all liked the frist piece. Here's the next one.

Deren led his group of Jedi out of the temple, and into the Rebublic Starship Landing Bay for Important Visitors. As they entered the door deren nodded towards the security guard, and they passed through into their private hangar. Gleaming in the bright light of the hangar, six newly created starfighters lay on the floor.
    "Hello Master Deren," the oice came from under one of the ships.
    "Hello Kazsce," Deren replied, addressing his mechanic. "Well boys," Deren said, placing his arms around his two apprentices, "These are the D-Wings I told you about. I had one built for each of us." Deren pointed to Adadel, Adi Gallia and Kelta in turn. "I believe these will serve us well in our mission for the council. Why don't you two take a look."

An hour later, Yllenic and Qui-Gon had inspected every inch of the starcrafts, and had rejoined their master in making preparations for the journey.
    "What did you think?" Deren asked them.
    The two young padawans looked back towards the small crafts, that featured a half circle wing wiht a long oval cockpit attached to the top. There were no visible weapons, but Qui-Gon quickly discovered several laser canons hidden in the armor. They were truly remarkable ships. "They are great!" Qui GOn and Yllenic replied in unison.

THat all for today, I hope you liked it.

P.S. I still am looking fo rwomeone to help write it with me. Email me at mailto:max@webpunch.net">max@webpunch.net

12. Ejedir

Ejedir Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2000
    Geez, shortness. I am really like'n' it, but more would be nice. Post more soon please.

13. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    To the top.

14. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    Geez Halcyon, you must really go for the short but sweet posts!! That was awesome, let's see more!! (you know you like my smilies! )

15. Jedi Halcyon

Nov 16, 1999
    Thanks everyone. Ther's more coming soon.

16. Jedi Halcyon

Nov 16, 1999
    Sorry it takes so long to update, but I don't have a lot of free time. I'll try to post tongiht.

[This message has been edited by Jedi Halcyon (edited 05-07-2000).]

17. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    We accept your apology. We will also continue waiting.

18. Jedi Halcyon

Nov 16, 1999
    Sorry, I've been REALLY REALLY busy. I'll post when I get a chance. If not tomorrow, definatly Wednesday.

19. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    It's friday Jedi Halcyon!! Where is it?!~!

20. Jedi Halcyon

Nov 16, 1999
    Sorry, I'm really busy at school because its the end of the year. I don't think I can really continue the story now. Maybe in the summer. If someone else is interested in writing it, e-mail me at mailto:max@webpunch.net">max@webpunch.net

Thanks

21. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Please. Memorial day weekend. Any thing

22. Jedi Halcyon

Nov 16, 1999
    I'll try to get some more out. I'm writing little bits at a time, and combining them into one long post that will be up sometime soon, (hopefully). Padawan 3 - Do you want to help write it?

23. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    I would Jedi Halcyon, but I've got 5 fanfics in the works and two forums two moderate. But either one of you MUST post more soon!! School, schmool Jedi Halcyon!!!!! (BTW if you get impatient with I, THe Jedi's daughter, check out "A timeless Love" I'm juggling both now, they're my lone fanfics. )

24. Jedi Halcyon

Nov 16, 1999
    thanks Lunnetta, I'll read it. I've really enjoyed I the Jedi's Daughter (I guess you already figured that out. tongue.gif )

Wil someone PLEASE PLEASE help write this? I really need help, because i don't have time. e'mail me at mailto:max@webpunch.net">max@webpunch.net or post.

Jedi Halcyon

25. Jedi Halcyon

Nov 16, 1999
    Padawan 3 will now be writing most of this story.

Good Luck Padawan 3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.