main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Genocide

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by NickLitYouAFlame, Feb 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Welcome to the first installation of Genocide.

[i]"It will be a quiet thing, the removal of a race. You would expect a struggle. In reality, it will be subtle. They will fall silent, and fall hard. There may be no getting up after this blow. What a blow it will be."[/i]

[b]-Azrakel, 1 BBY[/b]

[hr]

[blockquote] 460 years after these words were spoken, the Prophecy of Extinction would come true. The voice of this rolling monstrosity was not a prophet, but he spoke these words, none the less. Just as he had said, it came quietly. On an uninhabitable world, a virus was created. Without a name, it was inserted into a human. He died, slowly losing his mind along the way, within a day.

When the virus was released, it was a time of galactic peace. Anything, but small civil disputes, were a thing of the past. And, suddenly, on Coruscant, humans began to fall prey to this deadly microorganism. Tensions rose quickly. The prophecy had been interpreted incorrectly. Humans who were infected began to lose sanity. Those, who didn't become infected immediatly, attempted to shield themselves.

The virus infiltrated all species, but it only showed it's symptoms in humans. The same agonizing pain in their heads and the attack at their bodies vital systems. Some experienced images and visions. Of death. They were seeing the future of their race. And, they couldn't handle it. Some bodies were found without eyes, torn out in attempts to stall the visions.

Humans thought that they would be able to see non-human species and live, but they were killed all the same. Coruscant was swept of all human presence within a month. The virus followed ships trying to escape the purge, and every planet they arrived at, the virus exacted it's costly toll. No one seemed to be safe. And, they weren't. There was nothing to stop their doom.

Governments and Scientists looked to find a cure, but their ventures brought no lasting results. Fingers began to go pointing. Blaming others for the super weapon. The debates became arguments and then fights. The dark times, when war was the answer to dispute, were returning. But, no one wanted to be the instigator.

For a while, the galaxy held it's breath. But, it couldn't last. Not with such a tragedy hanging over it's citizens. Everyone wanted an answer. They wanted to punish whoever had started the problem. The ice grew thin. With people pounding on it, with their fists and feet, it was bound to crack. It cracked.[/blockquote]

[hr]

[u][b]Rules and Requirements[/b][/u]

[ul]
    [li]Follow the TOS. And my lead. I shall be the deciding point for all disputes, so don't try to settle them yourself.[/li]

[li]If you do have a dispute, use the Private Messaging system, as it was, in fact, made there for a reason. Not everyone wants to hear about how Betty shot John and how you say that John was behind a force-field.[/li]

[li]Use OOC purely for important questions. Do not discuss one's or another's intentions using this method. Remember the aforementioned rule. If you can, try to PM your questions to me.[/li]

[li]In conjunction with the two previous rules, use PM to send me your character sheets.[/li]

[li]I will not tolerate an excess of careless grammar and spelling mistakes. Try to get into the habit of using Microsoft Word, or it's equivalent, to type your posts. It will make everybody's lives much easier.[/li]
    [/ul]

As with every good leader, I may need to add more guidelines for this game to function properly. For now, be sure to follow this lenient protocol. If you fail to do so, I will bring a gold-plated iron fist down upon your skull. If it becomes a frequent disregard, expulsion and banishment from the game may follow.

[hr]

[u][b]Factions and Affiliations[/b][/u]

[color=blue][b]The Jedi Order[/b][/color]

The Jedi have been effectively crippled, due to the deaths of nearly a third of their forces. They still attempt to keep the peace, but their job is becoming increasingly difficult.

2. Sheogorath

Sheogorath Jedi Youngling

Feb 9, 2008
    I'll try and get in a Sheet soon

3. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    GM-approved (and BUMP)

Name: Freeman Bors
    Species: Human
    Personality: Once exemplary of the meaning of the Jedi Code, Freeman is now extremely paranoid and somewhat xenophobic. Small, precise tasks are difficult because he's become rather twitchy. He tends to think himself into infinite loops and circles of reason these days, often resulting in aimless wandering or weeks of uninterrupted meditation.
    Bio: Freeman was a Jedi since birth, never knowing his family as anything other than vague ghosts in his deepest memories. He was trained and was a promising pupil, not because of what he could do with the Force, but because of his deep understanding of it. Before he was old enough to become a Padawan Learner, he regularly debated Jedi Masters on the ways of the Force. After being Knighted, Freeman became a chronicler at the Ossus Academy until the Council felt his understanding was deep enough to grant him the title of Jedi Master and a teaching role at the Academy.
    Then came the outbreak. Freeman thought himself safe on Ossus until a group of Jedi from Ossus went to try to do some good on Coruscant. The group returned, minus its humans, and the plague swept the Ossus Academy.
    In a frenzied bout of the disease, Freeman stole a ship from the Academy and forced himself to meditate and try to recover via the Force. It seemed to work, and, donning an environmental suit, which he has worn ever since, traveling the Galaxy, attempting to preserve his sanity and continue doing good and serving the Force...
    Personal Effects: Yellow Lightsaber, Environmental suit, a few hundred credits, Jedi Shuttle 163673 (unofficially rechristened There Is No Chaos)
    Home World: Balmorra
    Physical Appearance: Freeman constantly wears an Environmental suit, similar to what might be worn by an Ubese. He wears a tattered Jedi Librarian robe that barely fits over the suit.
    Affiliation: Jedi, Humans, his own morals

(oog: I've been pretty iffy about when I do and don't have time for RPing this semester, so don't be surprised if I get sporadic in my posting.)

4. witchdoctor187

witchdoctor187 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 14, 2007
    send in my cs soon

5. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    sounds fun, I will send in a CS as soon as I can.

6. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    GM OOC: I apologize to Sephy, because this game seems to have gone down the drain. And, only to Sephy, because he is my only player. Oh well, I will wait a few days and then ask I_H to dropkick this thread.

7. Burning_Endor

Burning_Endor Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2008
    Nick: I'll create a CS and send it to you ASAP. This RP is too good to be locked!

8. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    GM OOC: That is the kind of thing I am looking for, incentive to keep it going. Maybe, we can generate some positive buzz.

9. CmndrCodi2

CmndrCodi2 Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2008
    GM Approved

Looks fun, I'll give it a whirl.

--------------------------------------

Name: Tyrevere Methol (Tyri)

Species: Naboo (Human)

Personality: hot-headed, strong, agile, crafty

Back-story: Born to a single mother before running away at the age of seventeen. He had abilities not normal for humans, and was considered an outcast by the other children. He was found in a club by a Jedi who took him to Council, and was accepted into the Order because of his high MediChlorian count.

Personal Effects: He has his own Cutlass-9 fighter that he converted into a multi-purpose battle machine. He also carries a rare yellow lightsaber that he made with a crystal he found when scavenging parts from a LAAT Gunship wreck. He has a DD6 blaster pistol he took of the body of a smuggler he killed when he ran away from home.

Home World: Naboo

Physical Appearance: 2.07 meters tall (6'3"), broad shoulders, muscular, brown hair, brown eyes

Affiliation: Jedi Order

Other: Tyrevere is the only Jedi in the history of the Order, even before the Fall (up until Order 66) to master every single Force power, both Jedi & Sith powers

10. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    GM OOC: Attention! This above character sheet is not approved, nor will it be. I have half a mind to ban you from my game altogether, Codi.

11. CmndrCodi2

CmndrCodi2 Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2008
    OK, I'm sorry. You don't have to let me join. See ya'.

12. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    Approved by the GM

Name: Zhul'Jin

Species: Twi'lek (black)

Personality: Zhul'Jin never really could cope with death, as a doctor you lose a few lives, but Zhul'Jin couldn't except that. He is a dedicated worker which makes him stand offish, his Lekku tend to twitch when hes scared or bluffing, and he can't stand a room full of tension so he lightens up the mood by joking around.

Back-story: Zhul'Jin was born a slave, his mother was a dancer for a Hutt, he never knew his father, his father was killed by thugs for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was living as a slave with his mother until the thirteenth year of his life, when he hit puberty his affinity for the force sprouted.

The Jedi found him and took him to the temple where he trained as a Jedi healer.[ When he was sixteen, he went on a mission that claimed his arm. He and his Master we're investigating a weapons factory on the planet Bangely, while searching the factory his arm got too close to a conveyor belt, his sleeve got caught and his right arm was pulled in, up to the elbow. instead of letting it get ripped off, he cut it off with his own lightsaber. He was given a cybernetic arm as a replacement. Four years later he finished his training and became a Jedi Healer. ]

A few years passed and a plague unleashed itself on the galaxy, the force could do nothing to stop it, so he decided it was time to leave the force behind and look to the galaxy to find a cure.

While in the market for a ship to take him off planet Zhul'Jin stumbled upon a droid in a trash heap, the droid was mostly undamaged except for a few parts, like a arm, and eyes, he was able to fix it up and program it as a medical droid designated; 2-1T.

Zhul'Jin was later able to buy a big enough ship he could use as his medbay and transport. He bought it from a rodian merchant selling ships to aliens trying to get off planet. He named it the Escalon 5. And now is searching the galaxy for a cure, and getting into trouble.

Personal Effects: Orange LightSaber, medical gear, the Escalon 5 (his ship that he uses as his traveling med bay), 2-1T Medical droid (nicknamed T).

Home World: Ryloth

Physical Appearance: Zhul'Jin wears white Medical robes, he wraps his lekku around his neck (like bib fortuna), his right arm is cybernetic (he doesn't have a skin covering like Luke), he has a strong facial structure, he has maroon colored eyes that can make you shiver in your boots.

Affiliation: Ex-Jedi, Medical.

13. MandalorianLegecy

MandalorianLegecy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2008
    Approved :)

Name: Feru Dorn
    Species: Iridonian
    Personality: Feru was cruel when he was a part of the Sith, but after he left, he became more socialized. He is now very compassionate, except towards his targets, which is to be expected.
    Back-story: Feru was born on the planet of Iridonia. His mother was Iridonian, but his father never spoke of his own species. It is thought, that his father was Elomin, which explains why Feru?s parents could mate. Everything in his life was planned and he never met trouble, until he was 15. A small band of Dark-Jedi kidnapped him and a few other young Iridonians. The leader of the group sensed the Force flowing in Feru and spared him. The rest of the youth were killed, when it was discovered they were not of regal bearings.

Much to the behest of the other members of the small cult, the Master took Feru as his apprentice. He trained him until he was 25, when Feru, who had grown bored of his life, expressed a wish to set out on his own. The other Dark-Jedi finally had a reason to attack and severed his arm and gave him what they thought was a mortal wound. Feru managed to survive, by putting himself in a healing trance. When Feru awoke, he scrambled his way through the rocky canyons of Iridonia, to a village where he got a rare energy arm replacement, after forceful haggling.

Feru got transport to New Corellia, and immersed himself with the local Bounty Hunting Guild. He accepted small contracts of charges as bland as petty thievery. It was only recently that he had been allowed the more dangerous targets.
    Personal Effects: Red Lightsaber, T4-87, Storm Runner http://www.brokenallegiance.net/media/BA2/images/Ship_01a.jpg
    Home World: Iridonia
    Physical Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/e/e2/Baodurfulltelos.jpg
    Affiliation: Bounty Hunter?s Guild
    Other: He has a robotic arm, and is very good at general repair and construction.

14. Burning_Endor

Burning_Endor Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2008
    Lab Mice Tested, GM Approved

Name: Naer Shy?attuk
    Alias: Naer the Shy
    Species: Rodian
    Personality: Naer is very proud of the thin spines, something considered feminine for a modern Rodian, on his head, and extremely sensitive about anyone making fun of him for it. He is, despite having a very aggressive thought complex, introverted (which partially earned him his nickname; the other part was because of his surname) and pessimistic. He doesn?t enjoy working with others, and it is very hard to persuade him to split earnings, even if it is the proper thing to do.
    Back-story: Naer?s parents were on the shady side of legality, which influenced him early on to lead the life of crime. His father worked ?small-time? bounty contracts for seedier elements of the Galactic confederation and his mother was a prized dancer for Vagger the Hutt, member of the Dejjeric crime family on Tatooine.

Once he was old enough to be sent out into the galaxy, he ?borrowed? his father?s most prized possession; a Mon Cal freighter. He rechristened it the Chur?duuka and, over time, modified it with illegal weapons, defenses, and upgrades. He sought out the remnant of the Black Sun syndicate, having heard rumors of their silenced existence on Nar Shadaa. He was not disappointed.

He was accepted into their limited numbers and was given the task of rerouting military supplies from the Confederation. He was unsettling talented at it.

When the deaths of Humans began to erupt across the galaxy, Naer didn?t hesitate to take advantage of it and rise in rank. It wouldn?t be took long before he earned a neat position directing all smugglers under payment of the Black Sun.

However, he managed to ?ruffle the feathers? of the wrong person and was forced to flee from Nar Shadaa. Since, he has begun to establish new smuggling runs and has earned infamy among the reemerging criminal underworld.
    Personal Effects: Erfan-Tech Modified Blaster, Personal Energy Shield, Heavily (Illegally) Modified Mon Cal 530x Freighter Chur?duuka, and High-Wave Comlink
    Home World: Coruscant
    Physical Appearance:
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/2/23/Rodian_NEGAS.jpg]
    Affiliation: Crime
    Other: N/A

Name: Trasii Yelnar
    Alias: N/A
    Species: Mon Calamari
    Personality: Trasii is very outgoing and friendly; almost too much so. She will befriend anyone she meets who will let her. However, she trusts too easily and can be easily fooled or influenced. She is a little bit on edge, with the recent death of her Master, and the senior Jedi Healer of the Jedi sanctuary on Manaan, Konis Shaal.
    Back-story: Trasii was born on the planet of Manaan, a oceanic planet similar to her specie?s native world of Mon Calamari. Just days after her birth, a Jedi from the Jedi sanctuary on Manaan tested each child born in the local hospitals. Trasii was flagged for training, though barely so, and soon after sent off to Coruscant to receive training.

Trasii would nearly fall behind the rest of her crèche several times, but, for the most part, kept up with them. It wouldn?t be until real training began that the Masters noticed Trasii?s attraction to all forms of life and how they worked, internally and externally. It was then that she was tested for affinity in the art of Force Healing. She passed by a neat margin, and was excepted into the training program.

By the time she was forced to take on a master, Trasii had proven herself able, time after time. She was not, however, quite the best in her class, but that did not stop the Jedi Masters from noticing her outstanding talent.

On the next to last day before she was required to have a master, the senior Jedi Healer from the Manaan sanctuary visited. The human healer was not the idol of most students, despite his rank or fame; after all, what student would want to train on Manaan?

However, Trasii was eager to see her homeworld and desperate to have a master, and so put forward her request to train under the Jedi Healer, Konis Shaal. The Counc

15. Apadamek

Apadamek Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2007
    Expect a CS.

16. Darth_Ziantor

Darth_Ziantor Jedi Youngling star 3

May 5, 2005
    GM APPROVED

Name: Saret "Deuce" Vo'sark

Species: Bothan

Personality: Does whatever he can to get what he desires. He can be charming and manipulative: the ultimate con artist. But with a flip of a coin he can be menacing, using his size to terrify people into giving into his desires. He enjoys the company of people, but works better as a loner.

Back-story: Raised on the planet of Kothlis, Deuce was fascinated by the number two from a young age. Either by luck or genetic manipulation, he succeeded in attaining the number two in his height and weight. He escaped from the colony world when a freighter hauling medical supplies landed there. His size of 2 meters and 200 kilos, slightly larger than other members of his species, led him to be hired as muscle to move the shipment off the freighter and to the drop off point. He was then hired as security for the rest of the trip. At the end of the trip, he ended up on Tatooine, where he hooked up with a member of the Bounty Hunter's Guild. After five years of working with partners, Saret earned enough credits to purchase his own ship, Snake Eyes, a modified Delta-7 Aethersprite. He became a prominent bounty hunter, taking on missions for the highest credits, working for the Derringer Enlightened, the Kiel Revolt, and even The Overlord. He is efficient, deadly, and very good. Most of his bounties don't even realize who he is, because he is so friendly to them at first. Saret is also one of the most skilled marksman in the galaxy, military rated on most projectile weapons, including his signature double barrel blaster rifle and his twin blaster pistols.

Personal Effects: Ship: Snake Eyes- Modified Delta-7 Aethersprite; Weapons: Double Barrel Blaster Rifle, Twin Blaster Pistols, Assorted Vibroblades; Clothing: Black Jacket, Pants, Belt, Boots, and Fingerless Gloves; Tech Gear: Datapad with pass codes, Lockpick, Surveillance Gear: Microbinocs, Earpieces and Listening Devices

Home World: Kothlis

Physical Appearance: 2 Meters, 200 Kilos. Wears black pants, a black jacket, black boots, black belt with holsters, black fingerless gloves, and a sling for his blaster rifle.

Affiliation: Bounty Hunter's Guild/ Highest Bidder

Other: Normally a bounty hunter, but has worked as a bodyguard, mercenary, and smuggler. Whatever the job, if the price is high enough, Deuce is your Bothan

17. Darth_Ziantor

May 5, 2005
    GM APPROVED

Name: Darth Ziantor

Species: Zabrak

Personality: Murderous, cold, calculating, patient. Menacing, threatening

Back-story: A native of Irdonia, Darth Ziantor's records are no longer available in any database. As far as the outside world knows, he does not exist. Ziantor was discovered as Force-sensitive shortly after his first birthday, but before the Jedi could take him for training, a Sith Lord swooped in and kidnapped the boy. Over the next twenty years, Ziantor was trained in the Sith arts, learning the subtle art of treachery and deceit that the Sith specialize in. He also learned to fight, becoming one of the foremost lightsaber duelists in the galaxy. He is now the public face for his master to those who have dealings with the Sith. He is his master's voice, and the sole person who knows what the Dark Lord of the Sith truly looks like. However, his appetite for power has led him to look towards his master's throne, and he has taken on an apprentice, unbeknownst to his master. At the same time, his pupil has no idea that Ziantor is merely an apprentice himself.

Personal Effects: Sith robes, dual phase lightsaber, shoto, Mandalorian crush gaunts,

Home World: Irdonia

Physical Appearance: Average height and weight. Yellow eyes. Unlike the Sith of the Old Republic and even Krayt's Order, Ziantor has tattooed his face bright blue with black markings, making him distinct. However, his face is rarely seen underneath the cowl of his robe. He wears the traditional Sith robes with military issue boots and Mandalorian crush gaunts.

Affiliation: Sith

Other: His goal is to bring about the return of the Sith. He wants to destroy the various feuding alliances, but the Jedi and the Kiel Revolt are his biggest threats, as the Derringer Enlightened have ideals that could lend themselves to Ziantor's takeover.

18. MandalorianLegecy

Mar 20, 2008
    OOC: So, when we start, or..... how many people are you shooting for?

19. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    GM OOC: Patience. I am waiting for a few, or so, sheets. After that, we can start.

20. Darth_Ziantor

May 5, 2005
    OOC: So is this basically dead in the water or are we actually playing? I was looking forward to this one but haven't seen any movement in the past couple of days so I'm not sure anymore.

21. Apadamek

Apadamek Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2007
    ((i havent sent in my CS or anything because i've had the Flu, just wanted to tell Nick you'll have one tomorrow))

22. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    GM OOC: Sorry for the wait. This is definitly still on. I am typing opening posts and waiting for the last sheet from Apadamek. I should have the post up by this friday. Again, sorry for the lapse.

23. MandalorianLegecy

Mar 20, 2008
    OOC: Well it give last minuters to PM you their CS's, Right.

24. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    GM OOC: We are still waiting for Apadamek to post his sheet, but I am going to release my Opener, none the less. Make sure you read everything, by which, your character would be affected. In fact, make an attempt to stay informed on everything going on, because I hope to make this a very interconnected game. I will keep everyone posted. Have fun playing!

Of [color=blue][b]Freeman Bors[/b][/color] on [i]Balmorra[/i]

The wind whipped smog around the city. It swirled in a thick fog, covering buildings with a thin coat of slime. In the middle of Bin Prime, [b]Freeman Bors[/b] tried, in vain, to wipe the mucus from his suit. Freeman was protected from the germs, in it, but couldn?t avoid the annoying particles from clinging to it.

The disturbed Jedi had hoped that seeing his home world would put his mind at peace. The sad state of the planet, however, did nothing to quell his growing anxieties. Freeman turned away. He had docked his shuttle on the outskirts of the city. It was only a short walk there.

Before the Jedi could even move, a pack of four Colicoids rolled into the deserted streets. Normally, four Colicoids would be a warm-up fight, but the radiation from the factories had mutated the life on Balmorra. Most had merely been killed, but Colicoids had been strengthened. Their skin was harder and resistant to attacks, perhaps even a cut from a lightsaber.

The size alone, though, would be enough to alarm Freeman. These were no ordinary insects. The group rolled towards the Jedi and stopped in a semi-circle, blocking an escape towards his ship. It was a wide-known fact that Colicoids despised Jedi.

One stepped forward and spoke in a gravelly voice. He gestured to the grime covered buildings as he talked.

[color=chocolate][i]?This is an unpleasant surprise, human. Why are you in my city??[/i][/color]

[b]Tag - Sephy[/b]
    [b][color=purple]---[/color][/b]

Of [color=chocolate][b]Zhul?Jin[/b][/color] on [i]Axxila[/i]

[b]Zhul?Jin[/b] emerged slowly from his ship. As the pressure adjusted, thick gas erupted from inside the ship. He waited for it to settle, before setting foot on the planet. His eyes scanned the landing pad. A few beat-up droids and a few aliens. It wasn?t eventful and Zhul walked angrily towards a hangar door.

The only reason he had come to this godforsaken ecumenopolis, was to refuel. He assumed, perhaps unjustly, that nothing on the surface would aid his cause. He knew stories of the planet. Since Fel?s Empire and it?s fall to Krayt, the planet had grown wild. Criminals controlled the economy, and it was a well-known distributor of illegal arms.

Zhul?Jin took another step, before spotting the running form of a small blue creature. With every step it took, Zhul became more interested. It was a thin, wiry Feeorin. The black Twi?lek could see that the youth was stumbling along. Zhul?Jin remained rooted, transfixed by the sight. It was only when the child ran headlong into him, did he react.

[b]Tag - Mister_Master[/b]
    [color=purple][b]---[/b][/color]

Of [color=darkred][b]Feru Dorn[/b][/color] on [i]Coruscant[/i]

[b]Feru Dorn[/b] stalked the high tops of the skyscrapers. A small speeder lay behind him, he looked out on the busy city. Even at night, Coruscant was active with species that had no need for sleep. Feru, having been born in the desert, had only once seen any planet of this scale. New Corellia was growing, and there were undeveloped regions, still.

The magnitude of life on the world was daunting. The thought of pinpointing one, was an even harder thing to imagine. It helped that he knew his targets status and thus his location. 500 Republica. His man was a Nalroni senator, called [b]Sisal[/b]. Beyond that, Feru knew little of his target. He did know the floor level of his target, but not of it?s defenses.

He leaned against the railing of the building. It was a long fall and Feru took a step back. The height was frightening. He walked back to his speeder and started

25. MandalorianLegecy

Mar 20, 2008
    IC: Feru Dorn
    Coruscant

Feru flew off into the crowded air passages. He used the built in computer on his Swoop bike to guide him to his target. Feru flew passing over and under large vehicles. When he passed through them he got to a Hotel Complex, the only light on was at his target?s location. Feru docked on a landing bay at 500 Republica.
    When Feru had entered the Home and all the functions of the home worked, doors, lights, and communication Consoles. Feru Went upstairs where Sisal was located.
    ?This should be easy, or not? Feru Thought

Feru got to Sisal?s room, it was locked. He sliced the keypad on the door, and it slid open. Feru went into the room, walking carefully amongst the room. Feru drew his Lightsaber, and was ready to use it. Sisal was asleep on a Royal Blue couch. Feru put his Lightsaber away when Guards ran out from the corners in Sisal?s room. They were armed with Blaster Rifles, and Vibroblades. Feru used the force to get his lightsaber, igniting it in the process.

?So, you think this will stop me?? Feru Questioned, going into fighting Stance "Your Mistaken"

Tag: Nick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.