main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Genral Grievous, Episode III, and Celebration III

Discussion in 'Archive: LaGrange, GA' started by WedgeAntilles1, Apr 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    Okay, so we all know who General Grievous is , and that he will be in episode III. Use this thread to talk about anything Episode three related. After all, theres less than 400 days till the official release date of May 19th, 2005.

Also, whos going to Celebration III, I know I am!!!

2. Xanatos90

Xanatos90 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    I'll go if I can.

General Greivous
    -appears in Boba Fett 5: A New Threat
    -was protecting Wat Tambor, who was hiding in a citadel on Xagobah, from the Republic and Jabba's bounty hunters, whom the Republic contacted after putting prices on the leading Separatists' heads
    -thinks he killed Boba
    -will die in Ep. 3

3. darthmrw

darthmrw Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    Make that 2 that are going. Don't know if I'll fly or drive (11+ hours for Celebration II). Make sure you start looking for hotels after the 1st of May and order your pass as soon as they become available. My only wish is that they do something better with fans wanting to see things but the rooms filling up too fast!!! Here's hoping!!!

4. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    I got my reservstion at a hotel thats only one block from the convention center! I can't wait to go!

5. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    Are you guys going to watch Clone Wars season 3? This installment in the clone wars series will have five episodes that are 12 minutes long instead of three. It will follow General Grievous in his battles...(I think!)...I know I'm watching it!

6. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Yeah, I read about that yesterday at StarWats.com.

7. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    It's Official! The title of Episode III is "Revenge of the Sith! Their even selling T-shirts with the title on them! I'm going to get one if I can!

8. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    Wel, the first officical Episode three merchindise is for sale. The new lego set "Vulture doid and Jedi starfighter" is for sale on KB toys.com and the Sneak preview figures are comig out in Feb.

9. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    WOW!!! Clone Wars season three is awesome. So far, I like chapter 21 and 23 the best, (though I haven't seen chapter 25 yet). They are a lot better than last year. The fact that there about fifteen minutes long doesn't hurt. A marathon will be on tonight at 8 for anybody whos missed'em. Or, you can see them at cartoon network.com.

10. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    Celebration III is in three days!!!!! (If I count today)It's gonna be awesome, and I can' wait to see MR. Wallace. Also, tommorrow marks one month till the release of REVENGE OF THE SITH!!!!!!!!!

(evil laughter)

that is all.

11. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    WOW!!!! GUYS THIS IS SOOO COOL!!!!!!! clonetroopers walking around, storm troopers, life-sized X-wings, working R2 units! It's got it all. The official store is preety bad line (5 hour wait according to Mr. Wallace!) but I got a few things at the exibitor hall. All and all, very cool!

12. spectralshadow

spectralshadow Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2004
    JOSH, YOU MUST CHECK OUT THE BATTLEFRONT 2 BOOTH!!!!!

13. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Dude, Josh has been back for a while now.

14. spectralshadow

Aug 10, 2004
    Dude, I know, if you would have read what i said in the other topic, MY COMPUTER HAD TO BE REPAIRED.. I couldn't get on the computer for a week, so obviously, since LA jut announced BF2, it ISN'T old news. I should know because I checked a few days before my computer mesed up.

And if you need proof, the press release was on LA on April 21, 2005. 6 DAYS, not even a week, so it isn't old.

Some of this is meant to go in the other topic, but I don't want to get caught typing this at school.

15. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Really, cause I got an email from LucasArts.com telling me that the official site was up almost 2 weeks ago.

And still, even if your computer was down, Josh still wasn't at E3 then, just to let you know.

16. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    Okay..take a chill pill you guys.

First off. I DID vist the B2 booth. Never got to play the deathstar demo they had there, but it looked really good. The graphics are a lot better this time around.

Second. I got back on the 24th. couldn't stay for the last day. It was really good. Got four vader figs and saw most of the shows. Good times all around.

Third. May 19th. You guys (if you exempt your finals) will be out of school. Midnight showing anyone? I know I'm going, and I think Mr. Wallace is too.

Fourth. I know we usually don't have one uaually, but are we having a may meeting this time? If we do let me know aand I'll try to come!

17. spectralshadow

Aug 10, 2004
    Meeting is gonna be a week before the premier....dunno what date, Mr. W didn't say.

As for the movie, Me, Jack, some dude from THS, his bro, and you is all i know thats goin...dunno if the 6th graders are.

18. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    I'll try to go to the Midnight Premier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.