main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gentle Giant at Forbidden Planet - July 12

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by LAJ_FETT , Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Well, we made it to FP and stood in line about two hours. The GG folks were selecting people to be scanned for a possible figure. At one point they came down the line and picked every 10th persnn and my partner Tim was one picked! (I was ahead of him and was #9). So he got a T-shirt and a scan. I managed to get a T-shirt also when one of the GG guys threw some into the line and Tim snagged ne (he is over 6 foot tall so that was pretty easy). We came away with 4 Blys signed by Karl Meyer and one Luke/Han bust-up. We met up with JED1 & his wife so he has a Bly now.

I quickly looked in the store for a Tarkin bust but didn't see any. It was pretty crowded so we didn't stay long.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Just a note for those going Sat/Sun - the FP booth at CE had a limited number of the Bly busts today (unsigned) and they sold out early. They said there would be more tomorrow but if you want one get there very early. They had plenty of the Luke/Han bust-ups though.

No Tarkins that I could see, however.

3. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I stood in line for about an hour and a half, I got the Luke/Han bust ups and a clone trooper for me.

I need to know how I'm going to get it to you.

4. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    If you are still after a Bly PM me.

As far as Tarkin goes I didn't see any at the CE booths. I think Ebay is going to be your best bet.

5. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Probably. I did get a Tarkin figure though, so that will keep me happy for a while. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.