main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Geonosian Deathmatch Arena

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by TheRandomMenace, May 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I know we have a bunch of Star Wars vs. Star Trek posts, but I am setting this thread up as on official deathmatch thread. Geonosian Deathmatch Arena is just a name for this thread, but all matches don't have to be held there, I just used that name cuz it sounded appropriate. Feel free to create the scenario. This thread is so we can post on any matchups we want, regardless of which franchise. I propose the following match:

Battle of the Chosen Ones and their Bald Black Friends
    Anakin Skywalker and Mace Windu are flying a starfighter, when all of a sudden they get caught in an outer space electric storm, a la Tim Burton's Planet Of The Apes, transporting them to Earth. They land their ship, and awaiting them is Morpheus, who has great intuition, and thus senses their great power. Morpheus presents Neo to Anakin for a showdown to determine who the true Chosen One really is. He also challenges Mace (Samuel L. Jackson was reportedly the Wachowski Brothers' first choice for Morpheus) to a battle. So Anakin and Mace get placed in the Matrix in order to make it a fair fight. Saber use is allowed, but remember that Morpheus and Neo can download programs to make them own at saber techniques. Who wins? The Jedi or the Matrix-dwellers? Mental toughness will win this battle...

2. southbeach

southbeach Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2002
    Hey man, Return of the Jedi is on in about 1 hour. Just a reminder.....LOL

3. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    How about this, all of us vs southbeach for posting something that is TOTALLY not related to the topic. heheheh :)

4. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Now that everyone's gonna be back from Celebration, let the games begin... Tell me your thoughts on my match-up, and feel free to add your own.

5. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Jar Jar vs The whole Ewoke Tribe

&

Jar Jar vs. Chrispy the Dead Ewoke(the ewoke that got blasted in Return...and yes, that is his real name)

6. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    The Ewoks owned a couple hundred stormtroopers; they would own Jar-Jar no doubt.

As for Crispy and Jar-Jar, Crispy is already dead. Jar-Jar automatically wins for having a pulse.

That being said, which is the greater Knight? Obi-Wan Kenobi or Sir Alec Guiness? Think carefully...

7. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    After he died.

8. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    We'll this is how the jar jar vs ewoke tribe fight would go. "Messa Jar Jar Binks, messa am da most poopie character in sta warssa universe...whosa are yousa?"
    "Nubb Nubb."
    All the rebals stops what they're doing and are almost hypnotised by this blinding spectical of both cuteness and stupidity...meanwhile..

Cut to outer space...death star fires, blows the whole planet up because the rebals where too destracted and didn't get the generater down in time. hehehehehe....

Jar Jar vs Crispy the dead Ewoke AFTER he died.... Crispy would win....through some amazing mirical he would some how win. Maybe jar Jar would trip over his rotting carcase and fall into a vate of honey bees...but these aren't your regular honeybees mind you, these are the very smae bees that pooh the bear once tried to steal honey from and they stung him to death anf fead on his fat....hey this could have happened...you nottice that his shows not on the air anymore?

9. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Obi is the greater Knight, only because he survived teh Clone War and can weild a lightsaber.

10. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Must... keep... thread... going...

I'm in charge of security in this thread, Milady...

11. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    UHHHH...did u just call me 'milady?'

12. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Christopher Lee as Count Dooku vs. Sean Connery (at his current old age) as geriatric James Bond. Who would win?

13. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Nether, they would both walk away with an oscar and dine with Jone Rivers.

14. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    ok....anyone else?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.