main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds help.

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by fryda_swaid, May 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fryda_swaid

fryda_swaid Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2005
    On page 157 of Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds there is a picture of a star freight that looks like a YT-1300, except that it's cockpit is between the forks instead of off to one side. Does anyone know what type of ship this is?

2. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    WEG has several YT1300 varients with the cockpit between the wedges in "Tramp Freightors.

3. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    if it's between the forks, it's probably the YT-2000...

Does it look like this?

If so, then that's a yt-2000, it featured first in the game X-wing Alliance, and is one of my favourite ships. There are stats on SWRPGNetwork.com

4. NarCranor

NarCranor Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 1, 2005
    yup, that is definately a YT-2000. I just looked at it. I don't believe it has ever officially been statted before though for D20.

5. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    "Oo-Ta Goo-Ta" was in WEG tramp freightors book listed as a "Modified YT1300" which had the cockpit in the middle.

6. NarCranor

NarCranor Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 1, 2005
    Yeah but that was definately a modified YT-1300 because the forward mandibles were identical to the YT-1300 mandibles. The freighter pictured is definately the YT-2000, the mandibles are much thinner and kind of cradle the cockpit from a distance rather than actually being attached to the cockpit. Its the YT-2000.

7. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    Definetly a YT-2000. With a mean sensor dish replacing a gun turret.

8. fryda_swaid

fryda_swaid Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2005
    I think the cockpit module was a bit shorter and the view was from the rear, but yes these do look like thay could be the same ship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.